Prestige Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

okay place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 18, 2018
okay place to work but they do not care for their patients but the management care more about making money than anything. Upper management don't care.
Pros
pay
Cons
poor upper management
Excellent place to work!
Post-Acute Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 15, 2018
Working at Prestige has been both a positive and rewarding experience. I currently hold the position of Post Acute care manger. I was promoted from my Resident Care Manager Position and have really enjoyed the experience. I work with great people who have good work ethic and are excellent managers. I work hard and my job can be a bit stressful but I have an excellent direct manager who is very supportive.I have learned a great deal about case management working in a large teaching hospital and have increased my skills in this area greatly. I would refer anyone looking for a great professional experience to Prestige, Inc.
Pros
autonomous position
Cons
benefits for healthcare are not the best.
Director of Nursing Services (Former Employee) –  Ashland, ORApril 10, 2018
Working for Prestige was a blessing. Prestige has a way of making their staff feel special. You are able to have an open dialogue with corporate level managers and be able to have your needs met.
great team
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 10, 2018
great atmosphere, great support from management, rewarding their employees, opportunities for advancement, friendly and fun. caring coworkers and awesome families to work for.
Typical Corporate Cubical Job
SNF and ALF GL Accountant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 19, 2018
As a general accountant this job was similar to any other corporate accounting position. Cubical, two computer screens, florescent lights, no windows, and depressing people all around you. This job however hard management tried to reach employees to get them to engage, failed at that mightily. The employee happiness in that company is terrible. They weren't abusive but they also didn't have any motivation to keep employees happy and engaged.
Pros
Free lunch from time to time, good benefits
Cons
Lack of advancement, boring, mundane surroundings and environment
Co-Workers and Culture make Prestige a Great Place to Work!
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 15, 2018
I work at Prestige's Central Support office. My co-workers are hardworking, very helpful and team oriented.

Its a great experience to support those who support our residents on a daily basis.
Pros
team oriented, good pay, supportive management, room for advancement
Cons
Benefits could be better but aren't bad, More training
Extremely Stressful Environment w/ Little to No Support
Community Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 5, 2018
The role as the CRD was rewarding in the fact that you get to work with the elderly community and helping them. The mgmt. was extremely unsupportive.
it was ok
anonymous (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 1, 2018
Pay was decent, small office setting, management could at times be non traditional but overall I would say that it was a positive experience. Benefits were awful however, no doctors in our area even participated in the plan. friendly co workers
Pros
close to home
Cons
awful benefits
respectable and ethical
Maintenance Director (Current Employee) –  Oroville, CAFebruary 28, 2018
The management is respectful and employees work well as a team. Everyone works hard and collaborates to ensure the job gets done in a timely and structured manner.
They over work you!!!!!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 15, 2018
There is no client back up from supervisors and managers!!!!! You get called at the last minute to cover aides that call out. They don't take consideration on the part of the city in which you live.
Cons
Very friendly place to work
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 28, 2018
Lots of great and friendly people in the Human Resources department. The main office called Central Support in Vancouver, Washington works tirelessly to help the team members throughout the states they do business in to ensure the health, happiness, and safety of all their clients. Lots of great professionals to partner with for solutions.
Staff was rude, enjoyed the residents
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tillamook County, ORJanuary 26, 2018
I felt that the company it’s self was great, I just didn’t like the staff I worked for they treated the residents poorly and were rude to other staff members. There was no team players.
Pros
Residents we very nice and lovey to be around
Cons
Breaks we poor, staff was rude and horrible to residents
High stress but satisfying
Regional Nurse Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 22, 2018
My time at Prestige was filled with caring Vice Presidential staff and coworkers. We supported each other through some trying times. We worked with the elderly population and experienced many losses but made it through together.
I would like to see positive corporate and facility collaboration
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 7, 2018
Prestige is a good company. The pay is better than other companies. This is a stressful industry. Staff need more than good pay and occasional kudo's. Teams need to be supported by corpoarate routinely. I enjoy helping others and relationship building is important to me. I work too many hours and work/life balance is difficult for me in this industry. Make me feel as though I am irreplaceable because I am. Support me like I do my patients. Sit with me, spend time with me and get to know me. Think beyond financials (bottom line) and survey preparedness. It is through hard working people like myself who are building the relationships with clientele, their families and the community.
Pros
Pay scale
Cons
Overworked
Fast paced work
All Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97230December 20, 2017
fast pasted work environment, great for learning new skills. Not a bad company to work for and the pay is okay. I really enjoyed my coworkers and residents.
Unfair management
Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORDecember 5, 2017
I loved my job, but could not deal with unfair management who lied and didn't care about resident care. Marketing kept bringing in residents who needed more skilled care than we were supposed to provide. Management did not make sure their med techs were properly trained and many did not understand the importance of PPE.
Good place to start
Medicine Technician (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 20, 2017
good place to start
slow-balance paced environment
good and nice supervisor
minimum pay with 3 percent increase pay per year
has adequate training
con is no to little job advancement
Pros
good and nice supervisor
Cons
high deduc insurance
LIke my coworker
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, IDNovember 15, 2017
a typical day a work. Is when i get there we start getting resident up for breakfast. I have a job list to do in i only have 7,.9 to do in so i have to manage my time to get it gone before i leave. The hardest part is that i don't spend a lot of time with the resident. The most enjoyable is that when a resident say that if it wasn't for me they would not be about to do it
Pros
resident
Cons
benenfits
stress-ful, quick paced
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, IDOctober 30, 2017
high staff patient ratios, always felt rushed with cares, management had lack of accountability, meaning always felt like a bother, hardest part of job many hours, patient acuity, certain behaviors. Favorite part of job taking care of elderly.
Pros
accumulated PTO quickly
Cons
lack of management care
Scary at times in the kitchen.
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, IDOctober 19, 2017
I really wanted to be there for the residents. But each of us kitchen staff was treated inappropriately by one woman who is still employed there. She would get upset and yell or throw things. And when we said something or wrote it up, nothing was done!
Pros
Residents were great!
Cons
Working in a hostile environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.