Prestige Care, Inc.
53Below average
2.8

Prestige Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States271 reviews
Better companies to work for
There are some really great nurses and staff at the buildings but the upper management and management at the corporate level is horrible. It’s all about the bottom line for them and people/Residents are disposable. There is a lot of talk about core values but in the end, those are just words they hang on the wall. There's nothing backing those words up, especially at the corporate level.
Pros
Residents, family, some staff
Cons
Management, corporate team, overall culture
I don’t think i could of landed a worse job.
This company is so bad that i had to lie and tell them i had covid-19 just so i didn’t have to come in. It is an absolute horrid experience. i think i’d rather
Awesome and I hope everyone has a great time with this position.
Please consider this is a great opportunity for me to have and I hope that everyone could have such a great time. This is a new building and the staff and clients are wonderful.
Pros
Everyone watches for everyone's back.
Cons
None.
Prestige Edmonds, Wa
The management is like some sort of circus from the Twilight zone!
They were prejudiced against me and only Want to work with people who jump when they tell them to.

They are disrespectful and hateful.

Cnas are second class citizens to the RNs there.

Being a white person who appreciates a divererse culture; I found that they hated me.
i love my Residents and Staff
Its a very fast paced work environment, great team work and a lot of fun. We dress up and wear silly Hayes or costumes for different events throughout the year. I truly miss working there.
Pros
Stay busy
Cons
Staff can get so busy that directions get crisscrossed quite often
May 13, 2020
We appreciate you sharing in your experience and your feedback! We like to have fun, but also, do whatever we can to care for and serve our residents.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Great people to work with
I worked there twice, and the second time; I left only for a postion with more pay, other wise everyone was good to me. Sorry to here the Administrator left, he was really good at his job. I miss seeing the management staff, everyone really they where the best; I have ever dealt with, so far in the facility community. Only 1 day, if they would of match or came close to the other jobs pay; I would have stayed.
May 13, 2020
Thank you for sharing in your experience. We have a strong team atmosphere in all of our care centers and communities, and it sounds like you were to able to enjoy that.
Witnessed Great Energy and Commitment by all personnel at most of the Skilled Rehab Centers
In my role as Regional Director of Admissions and Marketing, it was very hectic and fluid. Interaction with 20 Skilled Rehab Centers in Oregon and SW Washington was dynamic and satisfying
May 13, 2020
Thank you for sharing in your experience.The skilled nursing environment is fast paced, that is for certain, but so impactful!
Fun place to work I love my job
If you want the opportunity to advance it is absolutely available to you with prestige. I feel comfortable going to my ED or my supervisor with anything and I do feel supported by management. I recommend this company highly. It really is the best place I have ever worked.
Pros
Support, encouragement, residents
Do not waste your time
This particular Prestige Facility, is by far one of the worst Prestige facilities I have worked in. Very poor moral here, no one takes pride in their jobs it seems. Team work is poor and communication is worse. Management is not their for you when you need them. You will not be thanked for your hard work here, their will only be take and no give whatsoever. Some employees here will be sneaky and spiteful, you will not feel "welcomed" when you start working here.
Cons
Management, communication
May 13, 2020
I'm sorry you had that impression and that is your experience, we are fully committed to integrity, trust, commitment, and respect.
Stellar Group!
Prestige is a fantastic organization! There is a family feel from the moment you walk in. They live their core values from the top down. I am proud to be employed there.
May 13, 2020
Thank you for sharing in your experience....our team in Carson City is truly excellent, plus, the care center is absolutely stunning!
Roughly good.
Short of CNA workers and most of CNAs work hard and have good skills.
But competitive mode between CNA.

Most of CNAs and staffs take care of residents well and listen to them and try to satisfy their residents.
All talk, no walk
This place is a joke. You will be overworked and VERY under appreciated. Don’t have what you need to do the work, all they care about is cost, managers don’t know what their doing.
May 13, 2020
I'm sorry you had that impression and that is your experience. Our Directors of Nursing and Administrators are highly educated and experienced healthcare professionals and providers.
Disregard
This was a very temporary, first time experience in the medical field. It provided no insight into medicine and (at the time) provided poor care for the patients. I have not worked their in ~10 years, thus my insight holds no merit.
Most enjoyable is assisting with meds, with meal and getting to know the individual
Most enjoyable is assisting with meds and meals. Also getting to know the individual what they like or dislike. Cleaning and doing laundry. Prep meals daily
poorly managed, No teamwork, self centered co workers, Bullies
Stressful,treated poorly, gossipy, talking and complaining behind each others back, Management is just as bad at talking and complaining behind workers backs.
May 13, 2020
That certainly doesn't sound like the Prestige Care that has been around for 35+ years. We are sorry you had that impression and that is your experience, we are fully committed to integrity, trust, commitment, and respect.
The facility is located in small rural town of Molalla, Or. The staff's longevity shows commitment to the facility, more importantly to the residents at the facility. Working on leading by example with team work. Staff are well educated on the importance of establishing rapport with co-workers, residents and their family.
May 13, 2020
Thank you for sharing in your experience at Molalla Manor! We have a great team there that provides exceptional care.
A solid group to work with and for!
There is an overall family feel that makes work enjoyable and interesting enough to keep me coming back without complaint. This is a fast paced and constantly changing industry so it can be rare that one day is like another. This can be a challenge but with that I find opportunity for personal and professional growth.
May 13, 2020
Thanks for sharing in your experience. It is true, the skilled nursing/assisted living space really is fast paced, which keeps the work fresh and meaningful.
The management in this company was very demanding and punitive to it's care staff.
The management always seemed to be angry and threatening, instead of encouraging and supportive of it's care staff. The staff was always spread much too thin, and the pay was not commensurate with the grueling caseload. The care team did not feel supported in finding productive solutions to patient care needs. I would not ever want to work for this organization again.
May 13, 2020
Thanks for your feedback - we will keep that in mind and take it to decision makers.
Very flexible workplace
They are a very understanding and supportive workplace, willing to work with you. They really want you to pursue your goals and help you any way they can to get you there.
May 13, 2020
Thank you for sharing in your experience. Our team at Olympic Alzheimer's Residence is truly exceptional, and national award winning too!
Prestige senior living
Working at prestige was a amazing experience. It's really teaches you all aspect of life and living. Also it feels good to sorta give back to your community by helping the elderly. Working at prestige they thought me food handling preparation and was very generous to teach me some Extensive medical terminology.
May 13, 2020
Thank you for sharing in your experience. The skilled nursing and assisted living space is one where you can make impact every day, build new skills, and level up your career.
Pretty awesome family-owned company!
Worked for Prestige for over a decade and really enjoyed the people I worked with. The company culture was family oriented and super fun to be a part of. The Delemarter family have big hearts and a great desire to do the right thing. I'd work for them in a heartbeat again. Only reasons I left was another opportunity and I felt like it was time after a decade in the same place. They also expanded the company a bit and made it a lot bigger which brought growing pains and took away the small company feel that I loved.
All-in-all an amazing company that I would work for again!
May 13, 2020
Thank you for sharing in your experience. Thank you for serving residents for so many years with the Prestige Care Family!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8