Prestige Care, Inc. Employee Review

View all Prestige Care, Inc. reviews

Company has continued a downward spiral over the last 5 years, they have no problem cutting staff to below standards to recieve bonuses.
Worker Bee (Former Employee) –  Albany OregonAugust 9, 2013
5 + Years ago Timberview care center located in albany oregon was a wonderful facility, it is truely sad the direction it has taken under new management.
Pros
The Residents
Cons
unless you are a lesbian or friends with management, you will be passed over of job advancement.

Other Prestige Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work!
Post-Acute Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 15, 2018
Working at Prestige has been both a positive and rewarding experience. I currently hold the position of Post Acute care manger. I was promoted from my Resident Care Manager Position and have really enjoyed the experience. I work with great people who have good work ethic and are excellent managers. I work hard and my job can be a bit stressful but I have an excellent direct manager who is very supportive.I have learned a great deal about case management working in a large teaching hospital and have increased my skills in this area greatly. I would refer anyone looking for a great professional experience to Prestige, Inc.
Pros
autonomous position
Cons
benefits for healthcare are not the best.
Director of Nursing Services (Former Employee) –  Ashland, ORApril 10, 2018
Working for Prestige was a blessing. Prestige has a way of making their staff feel special. You are able to have an open dialogue with corporate level managers and be able to have your needs met.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.