Prestige Engineering Employee Reviews

productive, fast paced and fun to work for
Receptionist / Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 2, 2018
I recommend anyone with the experience and who meet the job requirements to work for them. It's an overall fun, fast paced enviorment to work for and the management was always great and helping.
Contract house. Very poor place to work
Lead Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 27, 2017
Prestige was a contract engineering supplier that I worked for. It turned out to be a very poor place to work. Management did not respect the workers and lied to them constantly. I would NEVER recommend this place to a colleague.
Pros
Cons
poor salary, poor work environment
Prestige
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48036March 17, 2016
I work in a fast passed environment with many changes to job roles daily. I enjoy the rush of finding great candidates. I think the Veterans program is a great opportunity to give back to those who served.
Good fellow employees with flex time and yearly wage increases
Catia designer (Former Employee) –  Detroit MichiganMay 4, 2014
Usually arrive 7am start work have lunch at noon resume at 1.00pm. Solid modeling is not easy especially when you must solve a design problem, but once solved and seeing the end product is what really makes it rewarding. Most of the people I worked with were very helpful and didn't mind sharing their skills and some were not quite team players and wouldn't help if asked. I was a group manager at one location and I would say that trying to keep everyone happy and productive was the least enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Good pay and the working relationships with coworkers.
Cons
Beurocracy and long hours.

Want to know more about Prestige Engineering?

Ask a question