Prestige Maintenance USA Employee Reviews

Stay away!!
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 6, 2019
Prestige Maintenance USA is all about what you can do for them. Not what they can do for you, like giving the bonus you work hard for, That's when the excuses started. It was a very good lesson of how some Company just use you for there benefit. All you are at Prestige Maintenance USA is a number!! Stay away!!
Pros
Cons
stay away
good employer that cares about their employees
Regional Representative (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 1, 2019
Worked here for a few years. The work was intense and you were always on the clock. Most of the management was very good. They were there to help if needed and would recognize you if you had done a good job. The biggest problem was the work schedule, you had to answer your phone and respond 24/7.
Excellent management and team effort.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 21, 2019
This was overall my favorite place of employment. The manager was fair and pay was competitive. Working for this company taught me teamwork as well as hands on skills I hadn't previously done before.
Don't waste your time
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MIFebruary 12, 2019
You are paid twice a month. You get no vacations, bonuses, sick leave.you make minimum wage with no overtime. Breaks are not allowed because you only work 4 hours a day
Pros
Cons
To much to add
a constant struggle
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNFebruary 8, 2019
It was a struggle to get positive feedback, or any kind of feedback to improve in my job. Management was hard to reach out either as an individual or as a union. Even though supervision would listen to the workers, still when supplies were running low it tend to take up to a couple of months to get materials to work with.
Take this job only if your truly pressed
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  OHJanuary 22, 2019
A low level cleaning service with a high turnover rate a lady recently passed away at a job site you think they cared???? It was business as usual ... Some stores stay undermanned more than others... It seems like management takes too long replacing the store with help... There is never a thank you by the higher ups your just a number on the time clock... I wouldn't recommend to anyone i was close to unless they were truly down&out
Pros
You work with little supervision
Cons
Too many to list
worked for perstige at a retail store.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNDecember 18, 2018
There was terrible managment. They left us untrained and lied to us on a regular basis, Thay also yelled at us alot and were never satisfied no matter how good of a job you did. There also was extremely high tunover there. It was the worst turnover rate I have ever witnessed in a company.
Pros
you workded independently
Cons
no breaks....never wanted to give you a day off.
It was okay nothing to brag about
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 3, 2018
There's not Professionals in the managers that run the place they talk to you any type of way and that is really degrading when you are a man like everyone else you should be talk to professionally at all times
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
Short breaks
Great Job and Company
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  North Louisiana and South ArkansasDecember 1, 2018
A lot of daily travel, worked a lot of hours and was fairly compensated. Must be able to work alone and self manage time and job duties. Clean driving record is a must.
Pros
Good pay and management.
Cons
Worked a lot of hours 60+ a week and a lot of driving from city to city.
fun to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXOctober 17, 2018
with the positive mind and work with this job is fun and a lot to do.
some times little hard to work with out gloves for your safety.
I did scrub, vacuum, shampoo, mop, sweep, dusting, organize stock room, maintain restroom, wash regs.

hardest job is maintain mans restroom and clean off edges of wax.
Cons
short break

Want to know more about Prestige Maintenance USA?

Ask a question
A lot of work for little pay
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MISeptember 25, 2018
The job involves janitor work, cleaning at a Target store for 5 hours. You will see human waste products in places that they shouldn't be and lose faith in humankind.They expect a lot of work out of you here within those 5 hours. If you're unlucky like me, you'll end up with a nitpicky Target supervisor who hates you and is always complaining about you to the district manager on a daily basis. I feel like I am walking on egg shells on a daily basis and it is miserable. You get very little appreciation or pay for the work that you do. No pay stubs provided so you can't see if your earnings are accurate or not. The paychecks are not substantial enough to survive on, especially if you have a family. The only thing that keeps me there for now is that the work location is close to my home and my area supervisor. He's awesome and enjoyable to work for and with but is rarely ever there because he's constantly having to fill in for employee shortage. I wouldn't recommend this place as a place to work.
Pros
short hours, convenient location
Cons
a lot of work expected, no pay stubs provided, etc
Good Company
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 23, 2018
They are a good company always trying to service the customer with best intentions, I enjoyed working for this company. There are some challenges but I think they do a good job mitigating the risks.
Pros
Travel, flexibility, many oppurtunities to sieze new accounts
Cons
Senior Management is really trying
Hard work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXSeptember 22, 2018
Teach you things hands on,everybody is easy to get along with. I learn alot about how detail business run and I would love to learn more in different Branch's across the untied states
Pros
Meet people
Stressful
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 20, 2018
As an area manager it was stressful. You have to keep your employees happy with low hours and very low pay. Everytime I needed help I needed to figure it out myself and couldn't rely on my manager to help.Projects were always the worst because then I had to stay within a small budget and the employees were not allowed to go over 38 hours. I had so many write up bc of this, they complained if I kept more than 2 floaters in my area so what was I supposed to do. I think throughout the years this company has gone down so much and don't care about the employees.God forbid I took my team out to eat at a 3 star restaurant after a long night of stripping and waxing floors. I was happy when I left.
Pros
Reimburse on gas and food, learn customer service skills
Cons
low pay, feel unappreciated
it was a great job
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 5, 2018
i loved the job i liked the atmosphere and the tasks i had to perform were very easy. i am willing to work for them again if it is in my area in north little rock
Satisfaction is our number one goal
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LASeptember 2, 2018
Buffing and carpet cleaning grouting floors and friendly work environment is Always what you enter in this work environment stress is hardly a experience even if you are the only worker sometimes due to other employees calling in or finding new jobs you are universally equipped to handle the job no matter what each member is trained to Lead hoping for the best but planing for the worst . We pry off of solutions not problems so what do we do when it happens is how we prepare
Pros
Supervisors are very understanding
Cons
Hardly doubt it
I am looking for a job that help me to get good pay and prove my language too. and have a good benefits
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Bridgeview, ILJuly 24, 2018
it is a good job for my time to work i was having many different supervisor. but i do like to work in my job it just i do not get enough money so I am looking for anther job
Pros
I like to work this job because there is anther co-worker
Cons
they do not pay enough money it just 9.5 per hour and he did not get raise every year.
great hard working people
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIJuly 17, 2018
I really liked working for this company they taught me alote and trusted me with there business. I cant thank the enough for the opportunity to work for them.
Pros
convenient work schedule
Cons
known
Relax work place
Porter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 16, 2018
management does not pass information on to employee its the place of the employee to figure it out. Any time off employee has to find replacement. No raises for job well done.
fun Workplace
Lawn Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 12, 2018
its was good journey for me to learn and also take some tools in life with me and learn some a lot from it. The Work place was good environment due to the fact that we meet different peoples and places.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
lack of communication