Prestige Staffing Employee Reviews

Not fun
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 12, 2018
I just don't like the company n workers mouth they are very rude and play on the job n don't get the job done like they suppose to. They lead be playing and talking wit the workers and don't be doing they job either.
Pros
Only one time
Cons
30min break
Slow pace job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Springdale,ohOctober 18, 2018
My typical day of work is working the assembly line and stacking box on skids and helping out others on their job.Helping the supervisor on certain short task through out the day
Pros
Working as a team
Cons
Finding work to do
Dont work here
Technician (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOOctober 7, 2018
No help from management. No training, on your own. Fed to the wolfs, no raises, no benifits, on call on weekends, thrown all over different areas. Bad job.
break room has a television
Customer Care Professional (Outbound) (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 4, 2018
very help environment not stressfull at all good people to work for ...ocus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate........................................... ...............................
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not enough lunch break
Great place
Waiter/Busboy (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYSeptember 13, 2018
To work in prestige is great. The job culture and the pace of it doesn’t take too much of your energy. The managers are not rude but expect the employees to do their job. The pay is good for the job and fair.
Pros
Pay, free food
Cons
No breaks
cfsdfsfssfe
Patient Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GASeptember 12, 2018
boring job
not good pay
not good hours
breaks not long enough
the people are rude
the people are mean
dont work here, find something different, it
Great Job opportunity
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
Good placements variety and challenge with room for growth and permanent placement in a job that fits your unique skills set. Typical work day fast paced learned about how to get claims approved by getting appropriate approvals for expensive procedures and tests. Workplace small and tight knit. Hardest part of job is moving on to the next task most enjoyable about the job is all the praise you receive for a job well done.
Pros
lunch vendors on sight
Cons
short lunch break
Great learning experience
Freelance videographer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2018
Prestige is an amazing place to get your feet under you, no matter the skill set. The team with prestige helps you grow so that you gain a positive result from each gig you complete.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Contract work
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJuly 9, 2018
Working for Prestige made me feel as though I was making a difference in someone's life. I'd work for them again if I had the chance. I learned a lot in a small amount of time and was given a leadership role, which in return, made me want to work harder and be better.
Pros
Great Staff/Management
Cons
Communication
I enjoyed working for prestige
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJuly 2, 2018
I enjoyed working for Prestige Jacob joyed the environment and the usual customers, the only thing I did not like is the fact that sometimes it would be slow and I am the kind of person that likes to be busy.
Pros
Breaks
productive and fun to work with prestige
Cleaning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  east randJune 26, 2018
Productive, collaboration, teamwork, management skills and good communication skills respectively time management ,honestly, can work under pressure to see work done
Pros
free lancer
Cons
short breaks
MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 19, 2018
It was very relzaxed place to work and very easy. It was temporary and sometimes they would send us home since work was limited. It was not stable therefore decided to leave.
Good work place,long fast hours at a fast paste
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 16, 2018
I like working there good group of people to work around descents money long hours.it's not far from my house team leaders are nice they help you figure things out when you don't know how to or find a order well manor group of peoples if the pay rate was not I would go back there
Pros
30 mintue lunch break
Cons
Two 30 mintue lunch break
good
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJMay 3, 2018
good work, long hours that start too build up on you, fast pace all the time , alot of breaks that does help , i learned how to work with a team better and cooaparte to get job done
Rude aggressive recruiters
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2018
Your recruiters harass people about positions and don’t check if they are skilled. Promoting a woman owned company while employing rude women won’t help the perception of the company in the IT community. The site shows plenty of stock photos of white women dressed in less than IT acceptable clothing.
Pros
Owned by women i guess
Cons
Rude excessive recruiters who call on sundays
Ok if you like caring for disable people
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2018
Its was ok when i worked there but i worked with teens who experienced some type of brain trauma and or surgery and need to be helped when it comes to caring for themselves.
Ok for short term
Lab Technician Contracted to Procter & Gamble (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 27, 2018
Very routine work. Same thing every day. Workplace culture is good , and it's beneficial to have P&G on a resume even if you're just contracted to do their lab work. However, the pay is low and there is little opportunity for advancement. It is not a long term job.
Pros
contracted to Procter & Gamble
Cons
benefits/insurance is terrible, underpaid
Productive Workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2018
Stand guard at the exit, patrol store and parking lot, check cameras every 5 to 10 minutes, at all times no cell phone is to be used, only use office phones for important calls only.
Pros
Free Lunch
Poor
CDL B/Commercial Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 12, 2018
The was the worst company i ever worked for . It was difficult and there was never clear communication from my supervisor. There was never clear direction.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
A great company to work for.
Revenue Cycle Denial Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2018
I was assigned to Emory University Hospital Revenue Management Department. It's a nice department to work in. I worked on several different computer systems. My two immediate managers I reported to was fair and easy to worked with. Nothing was hard about the job. The co-workers I meet was a joy to work with.
Pros
Relaxing department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about