Prestige Staffing

Prestige Staffing Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job
The best part about the job was all the interesting people you got the opportunity to care for. The co-workers and management always have a smile on their face. The management cares for the health of their residents and staff.
Not good
They will work you to death during events. They mess up how many hours you worked. You don’t have good supervision. You might work one day and be off the next.
Nice company
I was pleased to have worked for prestige staffing. Very nice,and respectful group of people to work with,and for. I did work for them, as you can see I've moved on.
Loin deboned
Removed cap from loin and deboned the cap manager was good learned not to damage loin worked with all types of people trying to derib the loin working with people that have good work ethic
I would not waste my time.
I learned self value and time consuming, This company under pays you and works you like a slave. i do not recommend this job. Hours a long and your are working in the cold the heat the rain and in the storm. You are always outside.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Dogmatic style workplace
The office staff is great. The dynamics change once assigned to warehouses. Onsite supervisors are very controlling and out of order; safety not first
Good Company to work for
Good management; friendly staff; nice environment; easy to get to; walk-ins accepted; good parking; experienced staff; nice facility; constant upgrading;
Productive progressive work environment.
I worked for Prestige Jan through March of 2019 but due to an unexpected illness, I was off work until September. I am finally 100% cleared for duties and hoping Prestige will consider me for employment in the near future.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Location in Atlanta traffic was a challenge but the company was well worth it.
Excellent
They will send you to different facilities to work.such as nursing home,assisted living.the pay is very good depending on your experience.the are very welcoming.
Good management
I love working there it’s an awesome job I would highly recommend working there just working there for a minimum of time you can be bump up to an Supervisor position
30 years of experience
I have worked in the Rogue Valley over 30 years in health care.I would definitely be a plus to your team.I am seasoned and a professional and will be a assett to any company that I am working for.
Good
Pretty good company to work for besides time clock constantly bending messed up and having missing hours off of ur check ut they were always quick to try and fix stuff could use better management skills and learn how to talk to people
Great Temp agency to work for
Awesome temp company to work with. They work very closely with you to place you in a position that focuses on the career that you are interested in. The recruiters keep you updated on the entire hiring process and also help with some barriers that you may be having when it comes to applying for jobs and interviews.
It was a good overall summary
To be honest it was a good experience I will never forget and I enjoyed every bit of it ! I loved the work and the people there I got to learn how the work a machine and operate a pallet Jack and package the meat and break down machines !!!
Need to have more team playing and better communication
The pay is great... a work day there is very busy and chaotic... need to make more opportunities for training for new staff! Work alot of hours, it is a physically challenging job. The days go fast!! Some very nice people and some very rude people there!! Benefits are great but need to review their point system and which are excused and not excused .( need to be more understanding)
No communication
After the 2nd contract position ended, they could not find anymore work for me. They did not communicate any of this with. I had to call them repeatedly to get someone to talk to me and tell me why they haven't given me anymore assignments. I eventually found out that the manager who was giving me assignments had left the company and moved to another state. The new manager said she would find another assignment for me, but she never did. I had to collect unemployment for 3 months, then had to find employment elsewhere.
A nice work place to enjoy
It was a laid back peace of mind business everybody worked and help each other we completed our task in the amount of time that was given we had our own space to work were we don't bump heads while packing our customers orders , it was an amazing time working and communicate with each other like adults.
Pros
Productive and peaceful environment
Great work environment with supportive coworkers and managers
the work atmosphere was great due to a good supportive staff. Typically, I would start work at 9 AM, answering members calls about their health plans and enrolling in new plans. We would sometimes have meetings when changes were made to the health plans.
Pros
we had alot of catered lunches
Cons
dealing with somany different personalties can be overwhelming
it is ok.
repetitive. same thing every day. good people and management.

i was mostly involved with batch making and quality testing. good entry level place to work.
Loved it here
I enjoyed being the lead and I enjoyed the employees. I loved working with the people. They all was really nice and friendly. I wish I was still working for them.
Very laid back
Management at Prestige was mostly family. The family made sure that their employees were happy by visiting them at their offices or lab.
Management always was available to hear complaints or grievances from employees.
Pros
Nice people to work for
Cons
It took too long to qualify for PTO
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.