Prestige Staffing Employee Reviews

Great learning experience
Freelance videographer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2018
Prestige is an amazing place to get your feet under you, no matter the skill set. The team with prestige helps you grow so that you gain a positive result from each gig you complete.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Contract work
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJuly 9, 2018
Working for Prestige made me feel as though I was making a difference in someone's life. I'd work for them again if I had the chance. I learned a lot in a small amount of time and was given a leadership role, which in return, made me want to work harder and be better.
Pros
Great Staff/Management
Cons
Communication
I enjoyed working for prestige
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJuly 2, 2018
I enjoyed working for Prestige Jacob joyed the environment and the usual customers, the only thing I did not like is the fact that sometimes it would be slow and I am the kind of person that likes to be busy.
Pros
Breaks
productive and fun to work with prestige
Cleaning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  east randJune 26, 2018
Productive, collaboration, teamwork, management skills and good communication skills respectively time management ,honestly, can work under pressure to see work done
Pros
free lancer
Cons
short breaks
MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 19, 2018
It was very relzaxed place to work and very easy. It was temporary and sometimes they would send us home since work was limited. It was not stable therefore decided to leave.
Good work place,long fast hours at a fast paste
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 16, 2018
I like working there good group of people to work around descents money long hours.it's not far from my house team leaders are nice they help you figure things out when you don't know how to or find a order well manor group of peoples if the pay rate was not I would go back there
Pros
30 mintue lunch break
Cons
Two 30 mintue lunch break
good
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJMay 3, 2018
good work, long hours that start too build up on you, fast pace all the time , alot of breaks that does help , i learned how to work with a team better and cooaparte to get job done
Rude aggressive recruiters
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2018
Your recruiters harass people about positions and don’t check if they are skilled. Promoting a woman owned company while employing rude women won’t help the perception of the company in the IT community. The site shows plenty of stock photos of white women dressed in less than IT acceptable clothing.
Pros
Owned by women i guess
Cons
Rude excessive recruiters who call on sundays
Ok if you like caring for disable people
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2018
Its was ok when i worked there but i worked with teens who experienced some type of brain trauma and or surgery and need to be helped when it comes to caring for themselves.
Ok for short term
Lab Technician Contracted to Procter & Gamble (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 27, 2018
Very routine work. Same thing every day. Workplace culture is good , and it's beneficial to have P&G on a resume even if you're just contracted to do their lab work. However, the pay is low and there is little opportunity for advancement. It is not a long term job.
Pros
contracted to Procter & Gamble
Cons
benefits/insurance is terrible, underpaid
Productive Workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2018
Stand guard at the exit, patrol store and parking lot, check cameras every 5 to 10 minutes, at all times no cell phone is to be used, only use office phones for important calls only.
Pros
Free Lunch
Poor
CDL B/Commercial Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 12, 2018
The was the worst company i ever worked for . It was difficult and there was never clear communication from my supervisor. There was never clear direction.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
A great company to work for.
Revenue Cycle Denial Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2018
I was assigned to Emory University Hospital Revenue Management Department. It's a nice department to work in. I worked on several different computer systems. My two immediate managers I reported to was fair and easy to worked with. Nothing was hard about the job. The co-workers I meet was a joy to work with.
Pros
Relaxing department
The most enjoyable part of the job
Patient Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2018
I had an wonderful experience working with Prestige Staffing. The company was great and the staff was a joy to work for. They were very helpful with any questions or problems.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Prestige Technical Services -Positive
Technical Standards Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 23, 2018
I was a contractor placed at a large company in Cincinnati and Prestige provided me with the training and a very positive work environment and great support.
Great place to start your career
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Good people and team to work with and supportive with the recruiting process. Can get stressful when you don't reach the numbers you intend to. Small, open environment.
Great company
Temp to Perm (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 25, 2018
Excellent company to work for, great pay nothing bad at all to say. Never thought for a staffing agency could be so great. I worked out of the Roswell Rd location in Atl Ga.
Great Agency to work with
Interim Biller, Appeals & Follow-Up Representative (Former Employee) –  all over, USJanuary 14, 2018
They took the time to get to know you and understand your strengths & where the best place to send you for job opportunities. Actually listened to what you had to say and made effort to provide on point comments.
Pros
co-workers, availability, hours
Cons
N/a
Free lunches, company paid training
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Enumclaw, WAJanuary 7, 2018
I would count in my lotto and cigarettes. Count till and make sure all moneys were correct. Then run till, help customers, keep store stocked and clean. Retail so it was fast pace at times. On down time would cook, clean and do pump maintenance, re stock widow wash and wipe down pumps, empty trash .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
would get called in a lot on days off because of other staff / Phone calls at home
excellent workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 5, 2018
Answer phone calls and solve customer service problems. Accept payments and lay aways. Provide clients with personal and professional opinions about the product they are interested in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.