Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

Management is lacking
Kitchen & Front Leader/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2019
My typical work day consist of Ops Manager yelling and cursing at my manager. Ops manager says he wants things done a certain way and when that way is executed he Decides to change his mind and say that’s not what he wanted from them. Managers cry in their offices because of how stressed they are. You can’t get a raise unless you have it good with the ops or they see you doing more than you are qualified to do. Managers are secretly looking for new jobs right now to get out of Pret. It’s a very stressful environment with people who are lazy.

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

Good place to work if u going to school
Hot Chef (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 21, 2020
It’s a culture place to work at a lot of young people good place to work if u in school and still leave at home. Have great benefit. Give you a changes to move up position real fast.
I loved Pret! I love the atmosphere and I had a great experience working there
Barista (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 15, 2020
I had a great experience working at Pret, I only left because i was offered a job that paid more but i have nothing bad to say and I would recommend Pret for anybody who likes to work hard and perform to the best of their ability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.