Pret A Manger
Happiness rating is 60 out of 100
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Kitchen & Front Leader/ Customer Service Review - Management is lacking

My typical work day consist of Ops Manager yelling and cursing at my manager. Ops manager says he wants things done a certain way and when that way is executed he Decides to change his mind and say that’s not what he wanted from them. Managers cry in their offices because of how stressed they are. You can’t get a raise unless you have it good with the ops or they see you doing more than you are qualified to do. Managers are secretly looking for new jobs right now to get out of Pret. It’s a very stressful environment with people who are lazy.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Nice people, tedious work

It was so hard to learn all the products in order to use the registers at a fast pace. You are doing the job of three different positions because they are low on staff. Friendly workers but tough around breakfast and lunch.

Pros

Money

Cons

Everything else
Same role

Best job

This job was easy and not stressful. Everyone was a team and worked as one. We would have breaks and lunch. We were able to get lunch and breakfast for free at the time I was working there. It was so cool working for this company.
Same location

Good job

Really fun and good place to work and great benefits. I had a lot of great experience. Able to be promoted fast and good team environment. Nothing bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pret A Manger.
Powered byComparably