Pret A Manger
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Fron of house team leader Review - Never go to pret. NEVER

I worked in this company for three years and just waste my time and life with toxic people. Basically they have a lot of standard you should follow them, but nobody care, even managers. You need to wake up at 4 AM or if you working in closing shift you should stay till midnight. Yes you have have free food but just some items, management always in customer side, even if customers is rude or stealing food. Always customer. Even if you died there, nobody care. I can guarantee 100% of pret shop have a employees problem. I don't want to see any pret shop in my life again.

Same role

Productive and friendly work place.

Its a fast paced environment but also a fun and friendly one. The best part about working here was the people that I got a chance to meet. The team was great and some of the customers were also amazing people to meet. Its a place that recognizes hard work and it does not take long to move up in the company.
Same role

Fun workplace with challenging work

A typical day at work involved doing the cold and dry store inventory each morning.I learned that hard work pays off and that I could accomplish a lot more than i thought in one day.The management at Pret-A-Manger was always very attentive and polite.The workplace environment was always friendly and everyone was always willing to help including me.The hardest part of the job was learning everything for the first time.The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how happy customers were and having them call you by name.

Pros

relaxed management, friendly staff

Cons

small seating area

Hard workers small store

don't give you enough hours to work and aren't willing to work with you if your are in school.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

not enough hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pret A Manger.
Powered byComparably