Pret A Manger
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Fron of house team leader Review - Never go to pret. NEVER

December 24, 2019
I worked in this company for three years and just waste my time and life with toxic people. Basically they have a lot of standard you should follow them, but nobody care, even managers. You need to wake up at 4 AM or if you working in closing shift you should stay till midnight. Yes you have have free food but just some items, management always in customer side, even if customers is rude or stealing food. Always customer. Even if you died there, nobody care. I can guarantee 100% of pret shop have a employees problem. I don't want to see any pret shop in my life again.
September 3, 2019
Team Member Leader (Current Employee) - Chicago, IL
Its a fast paced environment but also a fun and friendly one. The best part about working here was the people that I got a chance to meet. The team was great and some of the customers were also amazing people to meet. Its a place that recognizes hard work and it does not take long to move up in the company.
August 20, 2019
Team Member/Team Leader (Former Employee) - 30 Rockefeller center
A typical day at work involved doing the cold and dry store inventory each morning.I learned that hard work pays off and that I could accomplish a lot more than i thought in one day.The management at Pret-A-Manger was always very attentive and polite.The workplace environment was always friendly and everyone was always willing to help including me.The hardest part of the job was learning everything for the first time.The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how happy customers were and having them call you by name.
Pros
relaxed management, friendly staff
Cons
small seating area
November 17, 2014
food/team leader (Former Employee) - New York, NY
don't give you enough hours to work and aren't willing to work with you if your are in school.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough hours of work
  1. Never go to pret. NEVER