Pret A Manger
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Barista/Server Review - Micromanaged slave work

I expected slave work to be in the past but at Pret A Manger you are treated like dirt!!! Since the expension we work harder for less many benefits are cut and team members leave.

Good company. Decent pay

I wish I could’ve worked more consistent hours but overall Pret was a pretty decent job. Great advancement opportunities if you’re willing to work hard enough. I would definitely recommend the company.

Overworked

It can be fun when you’re not being overworked with tasks that you shouldn’t be left to do alone. It’s understandable that we’re understaffed due to Covid 19 but I wish there was more understanding and appreciation of the current staff that’s carrying the company on their shoulders alone.
Same role

Not how it used to be...

I used to loved this job. Great team, supportive management, overall fun job. But work environment has changed since we reopened from covid. Everyone is miserable because they are so overworked. They are refusing to promote anyone, so everyone is stuck in the positions they were in when we closed in March. And instead of hiring or bringing back experienced help, they have team members come in to do the work for less pay. So on top of being stressed out with our workload, we have to train them and deal with unruly customers. If Pret recovers and gets back to how they were before, I would gladly return. But I wouldn't recommend working here if you're not prepared for the endless stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pret A Manger.
Powered byComparably