Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

You can do better
Barista (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 14, 2019
I devoded to work at Pret when I first moved to the city. It started off pretty good like a regular work environment. After about 3 months, I was stressed out nearly everyday. The manager was very unprofessional and disrespectful. All she cares about was the money and working hard. But the pay didn’t match up with the amount of work. You’re required to do so much and know so much yet no one is taught the correct way. It just began to get too crazy for me. Drama, poor management skills and attitudes everyday. It truly depends on what shop they put you at and who’s your manager. Its a good temporary job but besides that, that was it!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Toxic work environment

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

It could be a better working place if the managers would communicate more with their leaders
Kitchen Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2019
It started out with better structure but once the company was bought out by someone else a lot of standards doesn't apply there anymore. A lot of the raises that were given have been taken away.
Pros
Free lunch, paid vactions and PTO
Cons
Not enough front of house workers
Nice job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 15, 2019
It was a great job get paid every week. You work 6 am to 2:30 great hrs fun environment food is wonderful and great ppl to work around great team work and plenty of awards for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.