Pret A Manger
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Team Member Star Review - Pret a Manger bad place to work

I regret having worked there. It's very bad managed where you only move on the ladder when you make friends with managers. Favouritism is more important and you will not be appreciate. The stress is so much when you are pushed over the limits. The pay is so bad for the stress. Not worth it.

Pros

Free food and lots of friends

Cons

Biased management favouritism discrimination racist

Same role

The coworkers and management can either make the job fun or make joy not worth it

My time at Pret was okay for me because of the people there. I so happen to have coworkers at that time who were just as lighthearted and fun as I was. But you have to be wary of who you’re working with, know the management and know the culture before you show your personality. What worked for me did not work for others.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Can be unprofessional at times. High school culture

Team Member

A normal work day at Pret as a Team Member is fairly easy. Being in the back while making food or being at the front taking customers orders it comes with it's own challenges but it's easy to get around them. Management was unprofessional and often I had hours of my work gone missing and my manager refusing to take accountability.

Pros

Free lunches, benefits, a bit more over minimum wage

Cons

Very fast paced, Rude customers

It’s okay

It’s okay Little room it improve , there’s no customers there’s nothing to do.Lack of diversity Great pay every Friday Takes too long to move up in the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pret A Manger.
Powered byComparably