Pret A Manger
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Team Member Review - Different Strokes for Different Folks

Clear signs of favoritism. The managers make it clear what can get you immediately terminated, but constantly give passes to their favorite workers. Majority of the workers seem to have never advanced past your basic high school mentality because they constantly pick on new people, people who actually LIKE working at pret, or actually want to do their job, calling them names, giving them the silent treatment, making fun of them behind their back and etc. When you tell management they do NOTHING about it, I even had one manager go and tell the person that I reported them to the manager. I get paid 15.25, but the pay isn't worth the abuse the job gives you. If you choose to take this job, my advice is to be mediocre or stay in the kitchen, you'll encounter less drama that way.

Same role

customer service

great teamwork. great for a student. promotes leadership. room for growth. Enjoyed my time here. I was a student. and they were flexible with me. i appreciate that.
Same role

Full of Bs

You’ll be the cashier barista and hot chef but won’t get your extra promotion on either barista or hot chef bc it’s never room for training after busting your behind four 3plus months

Pros

Breakfast

Cons

Don’t get paid enough
Same location

Best location.

Customers were very unusually challenging. Rules of dress code was changed few times by different managers. 2 or 3 different managers suggested 3 different types of employee dress code which got me confused & they finally convinced me not to wear skirts , but initially I was suggested by a manger to wear skirts for work.

Pros

Discounted meals for employees.

Cons

Very busy place. Trash cans fill up very fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pret A Manger.
Powered byComparably