Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

Different Strokes for Different Folks
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2019
Clear signs of favoritism. The managers make it clear what can get you immediately terminated, but constantly give passes to their favorite workers. Majority of the workers seem to have never advanced past your basic high school mentality because they constantly pick on new people, people who actually LIKE working at pret, or actually want to do their job, calling them names, giving them the silent treatment, making fun of them behind their back and etc. When you tell management they do NOTHING about it, I even had one manager go and tell the person that I reported them to the manager. I get paid 15.25, but the pay isn't worth the abuse the job gives you. If you choose to take this job, my advice is to be mediocre or stay in the kitchen, you'll encounter less drama that way.

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

Good place to work if u going to school
Hot Chef (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 21, 2020
It’s a culture place to work at a lot of young people good place to work if u in school and still leave at home. Have great benefit. Give you a changes to move up position real fast.
I loved Pret! I love the atmosphere and I had a great experience working there
Barista (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 15, 2020
I had a great experience working at Pret, I only left because i was offered a job that paid more but i have nothing bad to say and I would recommend Pret for anybody who likes to work hard and perform to the best of their ability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.