Pret A Manger
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Team Leader/Supervisor Review - If I could give zero stars I would

February 15, 2019
Pret does not deserve even 1 star. I regret having worked there. Pret looks good from the front but once you wirk thete it's a lot of stress and dushonest managers. I worked in different shops and found most managers and leaders in general do theirown thing. They demand that teams do the impossibke, work to exhaustion and get blamed when things go wrong. I suffer depression now after having worked there. I was very hopeful whenI started because Pret looks so good from the front. Don't believe the hype,they will exploit and it costs your mental health.
Pros
free food, but every restaurant gives free food. there is no other posituve for me
Cons
badly managed. Mental stress. Badly paid. Dishonest place. Depressing
November 10, 2019
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) - New York City, NY
Overall the job has it's good days and its bad day. Knowing how to run with it is an acquired skill on the job. Oncce you've gotten the hang of being on the job it's easy.
March 15, 2019
Team Leader/ supervisor (Current Employee) - New York, NY
It pays well. I enjoy my manager now he’s really cool. They are very understanding with my schedule. I’ve been here for s long to time and they have allowed me to be flexiable. My manager now is awesome. He keeps us working and in the right path
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Nephotism
November 1, 2018
Team Leader(Supervisor) (Current Employee) - New York, NY
Ever since working at Pret A Manger it has increased my knowledge on working in general and has made me into the man I am today. There are so many benefits especially because everyone is so friendly there are plenty of people to learn from.
Pros
Pretty good all around!
Cons
not many to think of!
  1. If I could give zero stars I would