Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

If I could give zero stars I would
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonFebruary 15, 2019
Pret does not deserve even 1 star. I regret having worked there. Pret looks good from the front but once you wirk thete it's a lot of stress and dushonest managers. I worked in different shops and found most managers and leaders in general do theirown thing. They demand that teams do the impossibke, work to exhaustion and get blamed when things go wrong. I suffer depression now after having worked there. I was very hopeful whenI started because Pret looks so good from the front. Don't believe the hype,they will exploit and it costs your mental health.
Pros
free food, but every restaurant gives free food. there is no other posituve for me
Cons
badly managed. Mental stress. Badly paid. Dishonest place. Depressing

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

It could be a better working place if the managers would communicate more with their leaders
Kitchen Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2019
It started out with better structure but once the company was bought out by someone else a lot of standards doesn't apply there anymore. A lot of the raises that were given have been taken away.
Pros
Free lunch, paid vactions and PTO
Cons
Not enough front of house workers
Nice job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 15, 2019
It was a great job get paid every week. You work 6 am to 2:30 great hrs fun environment food is wonderful and great ppl to work around great team work and plenty of awards for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.