Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

Young management
Tmt (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2019
Managers are more friends than bosses. They don't give you raises when its time. Inconsiderate and care more about gossip than why their stores are failing.

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

Nice coffee shop with potential for growth
Barista Supervisor/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 15, 2019
It was a great place to work and learn alongside many diverse team members. Everyone is very helpful and its a competitive pay type of work environment so there's always room for growth and promotion.
Pros
free lunch, decent breaks
Cons
long hours, lots of labor
Different Strokes for Different Folks
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2019
Clear signs of favoritism. The managers make it clear what can get you immediately terminated, but constantly give passes to their favorite workers. Majority of the workers seem to have never advanced past your basic high school mentality because they constantly pick on new people, people who actually LIKE working at pret, or actually want to do their job, calling them names, giving them the silent treatment, making fun of them behind their back and etc. When you tell management they do NOTHING about it, I even had one manager go and tell the person that I reported them to the manager. I get paid 15.25, but the pay isn't worth the abuse the job gives you. If you choose to take this job, my advice is to be mediocre or stay in the kitchen, you'll encounter less drama that way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.