Pret A Manger
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret A Manger Barista/Shift Supervisor Review - Poor Management and Favoritism

I’m not sure if this only occurred at my store, but the managers are petty, unprofessional, and promote off of favoritism versus work ethic and experience. I had basically no work life balance for the almost two years I worked there just to have someone who was only there a few months get promoted to leader because she was friends with management.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Poor Management

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Yup

It was okay could of been better. They will let you know how replaceable you are.. if you work there be careful. The customers are nice but the managers and general managers aren’t that helpful.
Same roleSame location

Fun environment

Upbeat please of business, friendly staff and supervisors. Offers classes to ensure confidence in job responsibilities. Quality in food and beverages are of upmost importance.
Same location

Some of the coworkers make it worth it

The pay is good but it could be better as well as management. The customers and coworkers make it worth it, but its time to move onto to something better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pret A Manger.
Powered byComparably