PRETIUM PACKAGING LLC Employee Reviews

The environment is changing
Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 11, 2019
Company started rocky but with time has shown change. They continue to place our safety first by starting programs that work and make it fun at the same time. I happy with the changes and where the culture is going! Very positive changes. I’d like to see better benefit options and pricing
Pros
Positive culture, they care about our needs and they hear and acknowledge their employees
Cons
Benefits could be less costly
ok place to work
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Walterboro, SCOctober 24, 2018
relaed fast pace environment, tries to promote from within and very flexable as to the enforcement of all policies. easy to communicate with plant maager.
Pretium Packaging has good people
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 23, 2018
Management and employees are all focused on bringing the company up and providing excellent products and services.

Everyone I have interacted with is positive and helpful with the goal of providing an excellent work environment.
dead end
Packer/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Manchester, PAMay 22, 2018
toxic work place,uncaring and single minded supervisors,extremely limited lunches, expected to not only do your job but assist others to do theirs,uncooperative coworkers who will stand around and watch your try to keep up.Unpleasant working environment.
Pros
I get to leave after 12 hrs
Cons
work til you hurt
Jobs include a variety of work making the days go by faster
Accounting clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INDecember 15, 2017
Was given the opportunity to work do a variety of jobs which made the time pass very quickly. The management was good.

The benefits and wages were comparable to other factories in our area.
In Turmoil
Strategic Account Manager-Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOSeptember 20, 2017
After numerous management changes, the environment became intolerable. I was a part of a major downsizing which also included the VP of Sales (10 years with the company) and the Exec. VP of Sales. My direct report, the VP of Distribution, resigned a few months after the downsizing.
was ok place to work.
Supervisor/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 23, 2016
was a ok place work, it payed the bills. didn't really like being a supervisor. the hardest part of job was dealing with people.
Pros
close to home
Cons
could have been a little more compensation