PrevMed Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Just a number
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 10, 2017
Company does not care about employees or the people they provide services to. Company only concentrates on how much money you can make them. They do not care about your well-being or the well-being of others.
Requires employee to be very dedicated to the job, yet a fun work environment
National Sales and Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Stevensville, MDJune 11, 2015
Very good company to work for in terms of salary and benefits. Must be a self-starter and able to multitask. Excellent interaction between Board of Directors, Management and staff.
Challenging and rewarding
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stevensville, MDApril 7, 2014
I started with the company while they were fairly new, and I was able to be a part of some major decisions as far as my department was concerned. I met some amazing people who became my friends and not just co-workers. We became a small family and spent time together outside of work. I loved being able to speak with the families and residents about our program. I was able to build great relationships with many of the staff members at some of the nursing facilities. It was rewarding to be able to resolve a problem or concern. I love being able to listen to people with issues and complaints, and many would call just to chat with me about personal situations or just call to see how I was doing. Things got difficult and more challenging as the company began to grow. I feel as though there were so many things that were not thought out, and it affected the attitude in the services being provided. The work ethic changed.
Pros
bonuses, holiday gifts, luncheons
Cons
unorganization with sales, managers, and facilities
I loved working for this company. Awesome people to work with and great management team
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stevensville, MDNovember 1, 2013
First thing in the morning I would put together all info sent to me from the staff as to where they worked that day and hours they put in. I spent most of the day on the phones talking to people
Pros
Great benefits, great employer
Cons
Laid off !