PrevMed Employee Reviews

Do not apply here
CSC (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INSeptember 17, 2018
They make it seem like the best job ever in the interview process, but management doesn't even know what they are doing. Very unprofessional and hateful.
former Indiana and Ohio Podiatrist
former Podiatrist for Indiana and Ohio (Former Employee) –  Based in Greenwood, IndianaAugust 8, 2018
Great company! Just finished a 2 year stint with Prevmed owned by Mid America Health. I received a very generous 6 figure salary, a new car, a gas card, paid malpractice, a medical assistant that helped with the charting and brought patients to me. It is the ultimate Podiatry job. You concentrate on just treating the patients and a support staff that does the rest. On some days where I traveled two hours or more, they would provide me with a 3 star hotel. You could not find a better opportunity and still have a great private life. I highly recommend joining the Prevmed-Mid America team.
Pros
An incredible support staff that is with you every step of the way.
Cons
Can't think of any.
Just a number
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 10, 2017
Company does not care about employees or the people they provide services to. Company only concentrates on how much money you can make them. They do not care about your well-being or the well-being of others.
Assists in Enrollments for Nursing Homes and Rehabilitation Centers, Assists in Residents Concerns, Billing concerns, Oral health advocate
Clinical Resource Coordinator/Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2015
□ Enrollment assistance with Nursing Home staff by making calls to residents Responsible Parties, Power of Attorney’s and Guardians. Also, answering any questions or concerns.
□ Managing all Medicaid enrolled Dental accounts
□ Resident concerns, which includes problem solving with Social Services, Business Office, Director of Nursing or Administrators.
□ Nursing Home dental assessments on residents
□ Billing concerns, which includes getting financials and Rep-payee information
□ Oral health advocate for all facilities assigned to my name
□ Clinical and personal skills necessary to assist the residents with their oral health needs.
Pros
Work cell, all equiptment provided to work from home, paid mileage, paid holidays, medical package
Cons
traveling long hours
Requires employee to be very dedicated to the job, yet a fun work environment
National Sales and Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Stevensville, MDJune 11, 2015
Very good company to work for in terms of salary and benefits. Must be a self-starter and able to multitask. Excellent interaction between Board of Directors, Management and staff.
Challenging and rewarding
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stevensville, MDApril 7, 2014
I started with the company while they were fairly new, and I was able to be a part of some major decisions as far as my department was concerned. I met some amazing people who became my friends and not just co-workers. We became a small family and spent time together outside of work. I loved being able to speak with the families and residents about our program. I was able to build great relationships with many of the staff members at some of the nursing facilities. It was rewarding to be able to resolve a problem or concern. I love being able to listen to people with issues and complaints, and many would call just to chat with me about personal situations or just call to see how I was doing. Things got difficult and more challenging as the company began to grow. I feel as though there were so many things that were not thought out, and it affected the attitude in the services being provided. The work ethic changed.
Pros
bonuses, holiday gifts, luncheons
Cons
unorganization with sales, managers, and facilities
I loved working for this company. Awesome people to work with and great management team
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stevensville, MDNovember 1, 2013
First thing in the morning I would put together all info sent to me from the staff as to where they worked that day and hours they put in. I spent most of the day on the phones talking to people
Pros
Great benefits, great employer
Cons
Laid off !