PRG Employee Reviews

Productive fast paced and comfortable to work place to work.
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Big Sky, MTApril 7, 2018
Work hard be quick to volunteer help. Always keep hand's occupied. Follow instructions carefully..a lot of cleaning and moving construction materials around. Various locations located throughout Montana. Several of homes to work at on each site.
Pros
Good employee bonuses. Holliday munchies, and good food at employee meetings.
Cons
High cost insurance.
Overworked
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 24, 2018
Job is stressful, little pay but you do get work everyday. The schools want to pay little but demands a lot. Lesson plans, grading and do sub plans but don't want to pay the agency more for your expertise. Oh, did I mention conduct parent-teacher conferences and don't pay you!
Not a great place to work
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MINovember 28, 2017
The management is horrible! They do not care about you. All they want is for you to work. Period. No matter what you personal circumstances are. The job is too difficult to do with the low pay. Other companies in the region pay better.
Fun work place
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2017
Building docks, moving, stocking, cutting boards, shelves. A lot of form lift Driving i stayed on m feet a lot to get thenwork done wasn’t a lot of rest
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Relaxed place to work
Medical Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJOctober 19, 2017
Computer work, billing, filing. As a billing clerk, you basically do what the position says. Sometimes it can be stressful but that's good because a slow paced environment always isn't good. Def recommend!
Great supervisor!
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2017
A 9AM start and hit the ground running. There would often be many conference calls as part of the workday. My supervisor was really great. It was sometimes difficult to understand the culture of the upper management as there were a lot of layers.

It was sometimes hard to work achieved because of all of the red tape. I really enjoyed my supervisor. Lots of long haul travel to exciting places
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Sometimes slow production from co-workers
Learning environment
Field Damage Investigator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 3, 2017
Working at PRG was enjoyable because every damage was different no day was the same which lead to learning and experiencing many different situations. Employees and management were friendly and easy to work alongside.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
some days required a lot of driving
Wonderful Company To work for
Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 17, 2017
Joining the PRG team was a different experience for me but it taught me a different skill that i didn't have b4.. Its more like an upscale business office that your pretty much determine your own salary baste on how you perform and your drive to get get things done.. PRG makes you feel more at home and family then allot of companies i have worked for..
Pros
The bonus structure is out of this word and the pay is great
Cons
Its collections but mores so closer to claims..
Okay work place
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMay 23, 2017
Okay pay, no benefits, good temporary type work if unemployed. Its a good opportunity i you want to gain future positions within any school district.
Pros
short days are offered
Cons
no paid Hoildays
very good job
Shop Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2017
its a really cool and good job to have its just the mangers they don't respect they don't care how hard you work for them and you don't get raises there.
I enjoyed working there.
Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2017
Laid back, just go out and do your job. Often lunches at office, relaxed atmosphere. Open communication and mostly worked alone. If you had a work package that would take a couple of days, we could report directly to the field.
Stressful, productive.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 25, 2017
Being sent to different schools was interesting but I felt that PRG discriminated by sending more African American teachers to highly distressed areas and Caucasian teachers to areas that were not distressed. In comparison to other companies, PRG pay rate was the lowest. They just recently (January 2016) started offering health care insurance.
Pros
Able to participate in sponsored events within the school.
Cons
They didn't allow for distances that made it harder to get to different schools.
Poor communication around the shop and office
Local 1 (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJFebruary 21, 2017
Shop floor is always crowed with to much gear, also management doesn't seem to care about stuffing way to many preps into one area. The gear from almost every dept. Is always late except truss as of lately our truss always seems to be in our prep area before we get there. Truss dept really has turned around for the better now if only every dept. was on top of their game like Truss working at prg wouldn't be so bad
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor communication, poor management
Good
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 13, 2017
A kitchen manager is responsible for the overall operations for the back of house and kitchen area of a restaurant. Kitchen managers hire staff, purchase food and stock, and make sure everyone is trained on proper food preparation and kitchen safety techniques.
Productive fun place to work but i just wish i can go up to the next level for better pay
Cabel repare (Current Employee) –  San Fernando Valley, CANovember 14, 2016
I need more pay I like what I do but I want to be hired by the company right know I work through an agency ( snelling ). I repair cabels change labels even unload and load trucks .
fun place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2016
easy day, how to repair and test cables, good management, awesome co workers, nothing hard about the job and the
free food was the enjoyable part of the job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Fun and enjoyable group of people in a very well organized shop
Audio Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2016
I really enjoy being able to have my hands on such a variety of audio gear that is provided by the shop. I learn the ins and outs of the gear, from the PA system, to Microphones, to consoles. The most difficult time of the year is corporate season, which is in the fall/winter. The shop gets very busy, but because of how in-sync all my coworkers are, I maintain in a comfortable and enjoyable work environment.
Great Company
Construction coordinator (Current Employee) –  Binghamton NYJuly 21, 2015
I work independent of my supervisor, seeing him maybe once a month, conference calls happen several times a week. Great pay, as well as other compensation, clear orders and direction.
Pros
Great pay, compensation for cell, housing, and Gas
Cons
no vacation time, and very little PTO time
Fun and energetic work environment
Wire Transfer Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 25, 2015
taking calls to wire funds from USAA account to another financial institution. advised members how to used the online and mobile app for any of there banking needs
Comfortable place to work
Enterprise Money Movement (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 10, 2015
Transfer funds via electronic funds transfers and wire transfer operations and service over 10 million members, both military personnel and civilians.