PriceRite Supermarkets Employee Reviews

The supervisor and the manager was excellent people.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 2, 2019
Working with a client is a bit stressful because there is someone incomprehensible but if one has patience everything goes well. I love working with customer service, I am very patient and understandable.
Price Right is a very fun and exciting place to work
Cashier/Greeter (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJanuary 2, 2019
Being a door greeter for me was so amazing because after a while i felt like i knew my customers i knew what they need or what they were looking for it was amazing time for me i kept the storefront so clean that i always got compliments from my manager and i made sure to keep the cereal that was at the entrance so tidy and i made sure that there were no empty boxes lingering around i even made sure the carriages didn't have any junk in them like trash or flyers and when i came to cashier i was s happy to ring up my customers because i knew them even by first name basis sometimes it was great i ended up getting pregnant and complications caused me to be bed ridden so i had to leave the job which i hated to do because i loved working there
Pros
i met some of the most nicest people i have ever met
Cons
far on bus line
Relaxed but terrible management
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJJanuary 2, 2019
Constantly taken out of my work area to be placed in an area I had no training in to do other peoples jobs for them. Constantly harrased whenever I was on break or bathroom. Store manager was there for about 2 months before I left and had no idea of what was going on in the store.
Pros
Lived down the block
PriceRite
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Woodlawn, MDDecember 27, 2018
I hated working at PriceRite and I was wrongfully terminated. The managers are completely incompetent and there is one who answers her phone while on the register.
Must have a thick skin
STOCK CLERK (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDDecember 11, 2018
Have a thick skin to work here. Be on time and stay to yourself. Be good to your customers. What I enjoy most about PriceRite is that they are flexible with schedules.
Pros
Above minimum wage
Cons
Short breaks
No comment
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Paterson, NJDecember 11, 2018
No comment I do not have anything else to say about the store that I work for. Everyone should try it and see if it for them it’s just not for me anymore
ok place to work
Payroll Specialist/HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTDecember 7, 2018
ok place to work .It was nice to work in the corporate office small group of people.
Most of the corporate associates work in NJ or out in the field.
Its nice to work here
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTNovember 27, 2018
Friendly up beat meets all customers needs never had an issue working here just had a medical reason as to why inhad to leave would i recommend anyone to wrk there yes
I dont like working for them.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 26, 2018
It was very stressful workung here the people and the staff are very rude. Its very dirty and messy in this store. The never wanna give you a break and want u to bend ovet backwards for the company. When u try to get help when u need it it takes them too much time to get to you. About time they arrive the customer is mad at you ans now they had a bad experience.
Pros
N\a
Cons
N\a
Fair workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MANovember 20, 2018
Overall this was a fair place to work, but there needed to be more people working/hired to suffice the demand of the customers. The management changed a lot while I was employed there which made it a little more difficult for the employees
It was a quite work place and friendly Associates
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 20, 2018
It was a temporary job for me just to get the work experience at first I liked working there but it was a lot of favoritism going on and the managers was very rude and unprofessional had some moments
Pros
The benefits are pretty decent and they gave u extra hours if u need it
Cons
The breaks where short, communication was Terrible, And so much favoritism
This is a job for someone who is still in school or about to finnish school
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDNovember 16, 2018
I will never work for this job again or want any body else to work there you don't work over 20 to 24 hours a week you supposed to get paid for sick days but instead they use that as a call out it's just not a good place to work.
Deli Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 13, 2018
I love everyone I work with. Definitely didn’t see myself being here for 3 years but I enjoy it no matter how annoying it is sometimes. They treat me with respect and they always teach me more and more everyday.
Pros
I can leave on my breaks
Cons
Not paid enough
N/a
Cashier & Produce Department (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RINovember 12, 2018
I haven't worked here since June 2015. I have worked at Electric Boat for I've a year and a half. Price Rite is the worst company I ever worked for. I do not recommend anything about it!
Respectful and consistent work place
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 7, 2018
I'm very respectful and have no problem with following orders. Work at a consistent pace but love multitasking. Use to lifting 50-200 lbs and operating and mechanical fortlift.
ok plce
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 4, 2018
This is a great place if it is your first job. cause you are paid every week. it's not a lot of money but it's enough to say you have money in your pocket at the ages 16-18
Hated this job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Secane, PANovember 4, 2018
This job is HORRIBLE!!! please don't apply here it's not worth it. You rather be broke than work there. Some of the managers are rude they act like they're better then you. The front end manager is the worst. Overwork and underpaid they want you to give your all for $9.00hr.Just to sum everything up you have to be desperate to work and put up with careless management and some racist or disrespect customers. YOU GUYS LISTEN IT'S NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!.

PSA If your a customer PLEASE wash your fruit and vegetable...
I BEG YOU
Pros
Few Great co-workers
Cons
The managers and everything else
Great place to work.
Meat Manager (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MAOctober 31, 2018
Great place to work at! It has a great atmosphere, a fun and loving team, career opportunities, meeting new people and working on becoming a better worker
Pros
You feel like you have a family there
Cons
With the upcoming minimum raise, People who have harder jobs will be making the same amount.
Great starting place
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 28, 2018
I had too find a new job for that was willing to give me more hours and i was doing more then 2 duties but for the most part it was a good experience.
excellent experiece
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  325 Valley st Provudence RI 02940October 21, 2018
Great environment to work in . Management was on hand helping employers feel at ease in their job, Going to work everyday was a great feeling, I learned my time in Price Rite customers service was always the most important when working,
Pros
Management, Good enviorment