Pride Health Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2018
I worked for pride health as a temp for directcare it was great work experience.Pride Health has a lot of available hrs which was also a plus.Coordinator was easy to communicate with
good place to work for expierence
Patient companion (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2018
to gain work experience is a good place. since its a part time job hours vary...some weeks you get more and some less. management is good . overall its a good place to work..
Pride Health a comfortable friendly professional work atmosphere!
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2018
Pride Health is a professional staffing agency. Provides the opportunity to work in different fields. Weekly pay. Team players to interact with when covering a shift at a residence.
Pros
flexibility, Available shifts, the opportunity to be hired permanently with an agency.
Cons
Not enough pay, no benefits
Good working environment
Direct Care Counselor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 1, 2018
implementing goals, money management, travel training. Preparing meals washing clothes. Community inclusions, Fire drills. Reporting incidence. Trips/
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Not enough staff/ under staff
favortism at its best
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 17, 2018
the staff have attitudes and when you actually do your work they drag you into something.... meaning theres always a problem, best to keep this job short and sweet
Pros
payed lunch
Cons
payed lunch when they feel like it
Nice Learning environment
DSP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2018
I enjoy working with the mentally disable population because you can learn so much of the different diagnoses. Working with this population make you want to appreciate and be thankful.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Not enough experience workers.
Good agency to get work experience
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2018
Pride Health is a good agency to work for if your trying to gain experience in the mental health field. In addition, there is room for growth and I will recommend this agency for someone fresh out of college and wanting to work in the mental health field
Great temp agency
DCP (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 26, 2017
they help me find the work i was looking for. they place me at houses that are close enough to easily travel to and they always pay on time. the most i like about working with this agency is that they make sure i stay employed.
Product
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 12, 2017
This job is very challenging
It requires a lot of patience
It’s very flexible if you have another job i enjoy working for this company. I learned A lot with this company
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Temporary work
I owe my experience to this place
Staffing Recruiter + HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 4, 2017
the reality is that i started in the Miami Office by chance; i was a rookie but i was given chances to prove myself.
and i did just that.

this office made me sweat, cry, ,create and work. I was ontop of almost everything, and that is with the little experience i had.
I recruited, i cleared compliance files, i organized time schedules, review time sheets, was on call 24/7 for clients, in contact with nurses every week and still managed to do all other office duties.

this office, company, whipped me into shape and well, thank you
Temporary work place
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2017
The job involves moving from one location to the other as they are temporary placement agency, the management is good as they rise to situations when calling them.
Pros
No free lunches as it is a temporary plcement agency
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 28, 2017
Pride Health was a great place to work. I worked there for a little over two years - went to a smaller sport for a full year, and then came back for a few months. Both experiences were good.
Big lie
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2017
Recruiters attitude are disgusting, they curse in front of the applicants and amongst one another, woman clothing was unprofessional,,Receptionist is rude and ghetto. Recruiters tell you what you think you want to hear have you come in do paper work, take a training class and so forth and you never hear from them again..#STAYAWAY...
Pros
Cons
Not a good temp agency
Business Development Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 28, 2017
This was a temp agency, which allowed the flexibility to be off when needed. However there wasn't any opening for full-time permanent jobs...

The day time hours was available
Bad
Patient service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 26, 2017
The company was just opening up a location in Philadelphia and wasn't prepared enough. Company did not have enough job leads and was't very helpful. The location in philly was closed I think..
productive work enviornment
Assist patients (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 25, 2017
i loved working with the company, but with all the work we did, the pay should have been higher. the staff is very friendly and helpful. and i enjoy helping people with developmental disabilities.
Pros
vacation with company
Cons
short break
working with individuals who have mental disibilities
Direct Care Professional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2017
great company to work, able to set your own hours
This is a temporary agency. work locations consist of school settings or residential settings. i would recommend for anyone.
Caregiver
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Logan, WVOctober 26, 2016
I love the elderly..they took care of us..its our chance to be there for them.. it is very fulfilling to leave them knowing you took care of them
Knowledge and training to work with the developmentally disabled. Technical and Clinical training in the medical field as a Medical Assistant.
Direct Care Counselor (Current Employee) –  420 Lexington Ave.August 17, 2016
A typical work day, and what I learn, is to remain concerned and focused on the well being and safety of all patients. Management skills are used to enforce daily goals for the Developmentally Disabled, especially for community inclusion field trips. Coworkers are helpful in the areas when assistance is required to maintain a safe, clean and calm environment. The hardest part of the job, is trying to assist, and some consumers require assistance beyond the scope of my skill level. Then senior staff will intervene.

Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the appreciation, the humbleness and willing to help from all consumers.
Pros
Company is family oriented.
Good place to work.
Healthcare Recruiter/ Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 19, 2016
I enjoy working for this company. The biggest issue is being able to communicate with leadership who actually can help you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pride Health. Our community is ready to answer.