PRIDE Industries Employee Reviews

friendly atmosphere in the workplace
Store Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 10, 2018
PRIDE Industries had been very supportive of me and others who have disabilities be it physical or intellectual disabilities.They are always patient and take time and effort to teach us what we needed so we can learn to be independent and be able to find a job.
Pros
helpful and patient supervisors
Cons
temporary job only
Great money but poor managment
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Sand City, CAAugust 1, 2018
I made good money at this job the clients were great to work with, but poor managment with personal and playing the favorites game alot. If you were disliked by the current manager there you were isolated and given tasks the others werent given. I left pride due to the petty nature of one of the managers. This perosn did not like how me form a personal stand point, making false reports and accusations in the work place.
good working experance
mechanic, tractor operator (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 30, 2018
this company allowed me to see and learn all the ins and outs of farm and grove work. many opportunities for advancement as well as training on different kinds of equipment.they allowed you to receive certifications for food safety handling and much more
Pros
great learning experience, allows you to be very diverse in that field of work
Cons
fast past and must have some kind of experience
great comradery with coworkers
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJuly 24, 2018
It was a great atmosphere, everyone was always willing to jump in and complete the job. I did not enjoy their monthly meeting they seem to waste everyone's time and didn't accomplish much.
Pros
pay and benifits
Cons
worrying about prides contract
My favorite company!
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 19, 2018
The mission statement at this company is by far, the most meaningful of any company I've ever worked for. They are great people who are making a big difference in people's lives.
Fun place to work
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk North, LAJuly 13, 2018
I loved it there. Interesting place to work with opportunities to advance. I started as a warehouse specialist and advanced to a supply technician in a year.
N/a
Shop Clerk (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 12, 2018
Confidential-unable to provide information about the work place. But they like hard working people and they will train you as needed. Also the company are there for their employees.
not so good working for pride
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 10, 2018
worst company I can work for the supervisors don't know how to respect their employees they are very rude and take away ur hours and give it to a different employee they don't value hard working employees
Amazing workplace
Secretary of Operation III (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJune 28, 2018
I would recommend anyone work at this job. The people are nice and work with you. They train you with your job and are very patient and just all around great people to work for. Not to mention the foundation of the job is a great cause for people with disabilities.
Pros
Friendly work environment, fun work activities, great vibes
Cons
Great company to work for
PC Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALJune 26, 2018
PRIDE Industries is the first largest company I've worked for and it has been a great learning experience. However, there are no advancement opportunities for my position so I feel like I need to look elsewhere to find a company that promotes individuals. The workplace culture is great, considering they are all about hiring people with disabilities.
Benefits
Cons
Healthcare
Do not care about employees
General Clerk III/Fleet Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJune 25, 2018
Managment and supervisors will throw anyone under the bus just so they can get the edge up to advance. Hard work is hardly recognized and many under-appreciated hard workers are leaving. Most of the supervisors or salary level people are related so some managers in some way. Just about who you know there.
Pros
Free quarterly breakfastes
Cons
short breaks, understaffed
Production
Production supervisor/ Behavior Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 20, 2018
Good Start of the day, team meetings and plan for the day. Typical day would be projects with employees. Management was always available. Hardest part of the job was behaviors and paperwork. Most enjoyable is the employees.
Pros
people, staff
Cons
pay
Good company with a great mission and excellent training
Shift Supervisor CDCR Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 13, 2018
A typical day as a Pride Supervisor was starting my day with a team huddle to check in and identify with each staff members starting point. This gave me the opportunity to glance at moods and energy and allowed me to schedule adequately. Monitoring and supporting the team through out the day, while managing my desk, equipment inventory and maintenance, training and reporting to my manager the in and outs of our daily program.

I learned management technique, hospital standard cleaning at it fineness, safety, reporting, and the importance of full documentation.
I learned details of disciplinary. And most of all I was able to enhance my natural ability to lead, and provide an excellent service pleasing to the customer.

The work culture was very unique as the mission for this company was to provide job for people with disabilities, which proved to be a interesting challenge that we were all able to conform to quit well with the training provided.

Working in the prison environment as an unwanted contractor was the hardest part of this experience, but eventually broke when the state staff had to except us for the job we performed. and the toughest part was enduring some of the stress of the opening of the contract, going in blind so to speak and creating a working operation from the ground floor. But again success!
it was a all day job but we did have a little fun when we could
Pride Staff (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 12, 2018
It was a easy job it was just little pay we have to be there everyday at 7 but are sometimes late because of security and get paid no real money and we on get 2 breaks that's only 15 minutes long.
ok job
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 12, 2018
this is not the best job out there but the benefits are great! Its very relaxed and at times can be stressful. You don't get raises which sucks but at least you get paid holidays.
It could be a great work place but no one cares including management.
Lead Store stocker (Current Employee) –  Camp Springs, MDJune 11, 2018
Management shows no gratitude towards their workers. Work you like crazy but no incentives. There is a quota that you got to meet. Disability workers get paid by productivity.
Professional company.
Production Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJune 11, 2018
Busy work environment. Company provides maintenance services for the military. Management tends to micromanage. Company works to provide a good work environment for its' employees.
Benefits
Cons
Expensive Health Insurance
Great job
EVS Tech (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 6, 2018
I worked here for a few months and it was a good job. I learned a lot about cleaning and sanatization. They help people with special needs get employment.
Great place to work at
Maintenance Trades Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJune 4, 2018
Would still be working there if it wasn't for the contract negotiations. Good friends to work learn and be around with. Great pay, excellent accommodation.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXMay 22, 2018
Friendly environment, excellent management, teamwork, competitive pay, weekends off, I learned plenty of things with the training they offer. Great company to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRIDE Industries. Our community is ready to answer.