PrideStaff Employee Reviews

Works with you
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 18, 2019
Nice place to help find industrial work, they tried to help me find a position but in the end it didn’t work out for me. Would still recommend to anyone else looking for that type of job.
Good people
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAMarch 14, 2019
I meet some of the best people working for PrideStaff. I learned a new system with the software and that was rewarding. I love the commitment of the career builder liaison that offer a plethora of classes
Horror
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 14, 2019
Just every time I called they have any jobs available in customer service but I go online and there's jobs smh. It's hard finding a job and you think this place would help and have a job waiting but no.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Do I have to say
Production
Full time Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI 48219March 11, 2019
Awesome place of business very understanding sends you on excellent jobs with advances to grow highest paid staffing ive ever worked for....sadly laid off due to TRANSPORTATION issues that are now fixed.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
N/a
Do not work here
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 28, 2019
Terrible management, the company is chaos, and there are no perks to working here. The compensation does not meet the requirements that are set forth by the terrible management of this company.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Everything else
Excellent company to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 27, 2019
I enjoy working temporary jobs for PrideStaff. The people are very friendly and the places that I worked were great. I would encourage others to check out PrideStaff.
Shopping and receiving
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 25, 2019
Great job fast paced shipping and Receiving Department
Many other department also in warehouse team
And out side teams forklift position and much more positions
Available depending on your wok experience
Pros
Bring ur own lunch
Cons
15 minite break
Fun and Fast paced
Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSFebruary 17, 2019
Helped the property manager run the apartment complex. How to manage apartments hardest part it was very busy sometimes and you could not have a break
Pros
People were fun to interact with
Cons
It could be hetic
Very good work hours
PACKAGER/MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Tipton, CAFebruary 7, 2019
Pride Staff is a very great company that has very kind workers there and can help you find a job very quickly. They can help as much as they can to work with your schedule however you do work ALOT. However they pay decent.
The company need to have a placement range in tack when and employee has work past 90 days.
Medical Tech Phlebotomist/Ware House Production (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 6, 2019
The environment of most assignments is good, however there is never an assignment with permanent placement after being here for three years. The company is a Tempt Agency that has no continue assignments with a long extensive placement for my Medical experience.
Pride Staff Summary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 5, 2019
PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired. Operated offices are plugged into the community.
Fun and friendly
Conversion Tech (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2019
Pridestaff is a great place to work for u would recommend pridestaff to anyone.. I love working for this company. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon
zero communication and zero cares given
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 18, 2019
continuous posting for new recruits but couldn't employ existing temps
poor call return and valid information
good with paying on time but the rate is very low
Official response from PrideStaff
January 21, 2019

Our goal is to be open with our candidates and provide accurate information regarding their assignments so it is discouraging to hear you felt we did not care about your success with PrideStaff. When it comes to the pay rates, they do vary depending on the position and experience, but they are at the discretion of our clients. Your feedback helps us continue to improve moving forward. We wish you the best in your career!

Great Staffing Agency
TEMP WORKER (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJanuary 15, 2019
They help you land a job with no problems. They are very helpful and useful. Answer questions and supply you with everything you need to keep a job. I love the company
event security
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Flagler Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2019
this job was very easy just prevent any weapons in the venue, check tickets bag check, wounding. concerts games and etc. working long and sometimes short hours it was kind of fun to me.
n\a
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 13, 2019
this was a temp. job so you didn't know where you were going each day or each week. It was just to fill in spots to jobs that were not really hiring but if you work hard they mite ask you to stay
Official response from PrideStaff
January 21, 2019

I am sorry to hear we have not yet been able to find you a permanent position. Although many of our placements may be temporary, we also have temp-to-hire and direct hire positions. Though I hoped we had found something long-term for you, we do wish you good luck in your career!

Great company
TEMP (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 9, 2019
Pride staff is a great temp agency to work for. They go above and beyond for the clients they place employees with and also go above and beyond for aforementioned employees.
They can be ok at times
Blaster, Painter, Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2019
This job is ok. It provides benefits. The pay is decent. They pay every week . They offer great job locations. I have never had any issues with them.
Easy
Night Auditor, Packer, Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYDecember 30, 2018
The job was easy I had to go around checking lids it was a cool experience
I would tell people what to do I had to get onto a computer and log in information.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Temp agency
Auto Hot Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 23, 2018
This company, Pridestaff, needed more organization. A lack of communication was an issue in almost every situation. The company didn't seem to care about helping employees with issues. Again, very unorganized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

4.1Personal Development

4.5Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight