PrideStaff Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun and adventurous
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 13, 2018
For the most I like going to all the different jobs sites getting all the different experience and learning all the different trades just didn’t like the fact it was a stable source of money
Pros
Job experience
Cons
Not stable
Friendly staff
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAAugust 6, 2018
Great company if you like being lied to about opportunities for advancement. They string you along and say your going to be hired on full time every month because they make money off you. Temp agencies are a scam
Pros
Weekly paycheck
Cons
Employer can fire you for no reason at all
great job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 30, 2018
great company that provides temp to hire jobs for anyone. a typical work day was your usual warehouse the difference was the so many difference warehouses they put me in with many different products.
They are who I thought they were
Pump Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 27, 2018
They send you to Grundfos. I tell you that they lied about the supervisors there. They can be friendly from the start. Once you know them a little bit and talk to the people your working with, you soon know how the supervisors are. They're not what PrideStaff is telling you. Believe me, I was there and the supervisors are not nice at all only the people you working with.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No benefits, under pay
Great location of all my jobs.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2018
The jobs at Pride Staff where great, I enjoyed all of my assignment.
A typical work day was fun and busy. Management was always there to help us. There was no hard part of my assignment, I enjoyed my jobs.
Pros
Area we worked
Cons
PrideStaff is a great company with great people
distribution, logistics and customer service (Current Employee) –  Lilburn, GAJuly 11, 2018
The PrideStaff franchise where I work is a great place. The staff and the management are really dedicated to making sure that all of the laborers they assign are taken care of. Good place to go.
Friendly Staff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 11, 2018
Professional, caring staff. Matched my skill set with available positions. Weekly check-ins. Effective communication. encouraged feedback. Matched requested salary.
Nope
chungs (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2018
Chungs was not good to there workers not paid nuff . The mange did not speak English at all she was rude not helpful . We did not get our 15 30 an 15 we only got a lunch break
Great Temp Service
Cash Application Processor (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXJuly 9, 2018
Great company to work for good assignments great companies to work for good staff and training when for hired. Fast pace and challenge job experience with good pay.
Pros
Good customer/staff relationships
Cons
No benefits to offer for Contract Workers
The temp job I worked was okay
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2018
Any issues I had with the temp job I was working, I was able to speak with the staff without feeling any reprisal from other job opportunities. The temp agency made sure to monthly check in's with me to see how I was doing with my performance at the job
Puts you to work quickly
Cleaning Crew (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 2, 2018
Has different levels of employment to be able to help all levels of unemployed. Ability to take placement test in Microsoft Word Excel. Also typing test
Pros
Online scheduling
Just another Temp agency
Warehouse Leadership (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 28, 2018
Nothing steller to say. An average agency. Slow in follow up on advancement or opportunity to excel or job placement in your field of expertise or training.
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication
Disorganized
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 25, 2018
Called multiple times a week every week to seek employment when an assignment ended & did not receive return phone calls. There didn't seem to be any desire to place employees in stable jobs.
Very Challenging
Logistic Coordinator - Assigned at Olam Framing (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 15, 2018
You always come to work hoping that you will be hired as full time. Very professional atmosphere, you learn a lot, very stressful. Unfortunately, most of the jobs are only temporary.
Pros
Alot of room for growth
Cons
You don't development a good working relationship
Great place to work! Wonderful culture and great teammates.
Sr. Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lilburn, GAJune 13, 2018
I absolutely love working at PrideStaff. My boss is OUTSTANDING! This company provides the tools for success. I wouldn't be where I am today without them! I have learned so much. They also helped me gain my CSP. I am provided with great support from my team. One of the best career moves I have ever made.
Good temp agency
A) Warehouse Assembler for Educational (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJune 10, 2018
The recruiters are very kind and show willingness to place the candidates on assignments. They are caring and ask for feedback frequently. The con is that they need to have more clients so they can quickly place theirs contractors on other assignments in case of layoff.
Temp or temp to hire positions
Office and Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLJune 5, 2018
The staff their works well to find you work that your are qualified for. Pay and hours depend on whom they are hiring for as well as dress code. Staff is helpful and friendly.
Pros
Flexibility
Would recommend to others
Administrative and general office support (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 30, 2018
Tons of opportunities and a great work environment. The company works hard to engage employees and make us feel appreciated. Pay is pretty average. Management is trying to do things the right way.
Nice company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2018
I worked as a Admin Assistant/Data Entry Clerk through Pridestaff as a temporary position while looking for a school to teach at. I enjoyed working through Pride Staff. They were extremely helpful and had me work with a Great company where I stayed busy and enjoyed my job.
Great Agency
Accounting Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2018
This is a great employment agency. They were courteous and informative. When looking for employment they helped find a position fast with stable companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.8InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

4.6Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight