PrideStaff Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Agency
Accounting Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2018
This is a great employment agency. They were courteous and informative. When looking for employment they helped find a position fast with stable companies.
Easy process
Client Service Representative / ADP (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 9, 2018
Enjoyed the cooperation and experience with the temporary position with a large well-known company. Communication was excellent and pay was on-time. Would have stayed in the position but was offered an excellent opportunity elsewhere due to the experience of the temporary placement.
Pros
Relaxed application and interview process
Cons
no available paid time off with temp job
Its a temp service
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYMay 3, 2018
Its a temp service, which it turn can be hard in itself. Hard can be hard to find in temp places. You have no agency. But it was a chance to learn new things and meet new people.
Pros
Learning new things.
Cons
unpredictable work.
Really don't ever want to work as a temp ever again
Forklift Operator/Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAApril 23, 2018
This company terminated my work contract without notification or Reason that's why I will no longer want to work for a temporary agency it's not a place for a grown person
ok place to start a career
Customer Service Repair (Former Employee) –  Gulfport Ms 39507March 30, 2018
Pride Staff is a staffing company. i did not get to know the people who worked at pride staff. after being laid off from my last employer, seems like they forgot about finding or helping someone to find employment.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
no advancement
Official response from PrideStaff
April 9, 2018

Hello. We do our best to provide our employees with a new opportunity when their assignments come to an end, but unfortunately, we are not always able to do so for all our candidates, right away. We welcome you to give your local office a call to let them know you are still available and to learn about their current openings. Good luck!

Good alternative for part time or supplemental interim work
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaMarch 21, 2018
On call pharmacist service for outlying clinics and independent pharmacies. Support from pharmacy techs and led pharmacist or manager leaving instructions. Straightforward pharmacy operation responsibilities to oversee operations, insure accuracy in filling orders, responding to clinical staff, patient and operations questions.
Pros
Good support from management
Cons
Sometimes on call is immediate
Best temp service
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 19, 2018
They treat you with respect and help you to succede in your placement. The pay scale is good and they have an open door policy so you can speak with them. They also have excellent followup with you to see how the assignment is going and if you need anything.
They are honest and dont misrepresent assignments.
Poor Management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCMarch 16, 2018
No growth opportunities-unprofessional leadership-a very negative work environment-lack of motivation-inconsistent with work plans- no organization within the office-.
Ok Company to work for.
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2018
Did not learn to much from them.
Job site was for cash application.
I have 8yrs of experience only had to learn the SOP's.
They were easy due to my experience.
Pros
Worked 40 hrs
Cons
Short lunches
Better Communication
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 13, 2018
Its a great company to work for, but need better communication with potential employees that are looking for work. The staffing team is great and professional at all times. I would recommend this to anyone looking for employment long term or short term.
no longer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMarch 12, 2018
when I did work for this company they did get me into good jobs. This company has relocated and no longer available to provide a position for a job in Pennsylvania.
Official response from PrideStaff
April 9, 2018

We are glad we were able to help you along in your job search, previously! We do currently have offices in both Wexford and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. If either of these offices could be a good resource for you, please feel free to give them a call!

Temp agency
Customer Service Rep Louisville Water Company (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2018
I like working with them . They pretty much get u the job that u want or qualified for an the hours are flexible. I've been working with them for over 10 years and they always go above an beyond to get me he job I was looking for.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Only contracts
Great place to help find a job
Field Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSMarch 1, 2018
I was really thankful for the staff at Pridestaff. They help me to find a job and did everything they could to make sure I was comfortable with the job I had. Joy really helped me during the year that I was there.
It was ok
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 28, 2018
Long days, good hours, okay pay, and some of the people were kind. It did not take a long time to get hired. It was a good job while it lasted. I'd approve.
Productivity
Stocked incoming inventory for later sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2018
At the time I worked with Pride Staff, our team managed to raise up the productivity level to 100%+, which resulted into $1 milllion earned income for the first time in 5 years of the company history.
Pros
busy at all time
Cons
friendly environment
Typical work day was interesting
Data entry, Authorization (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2018
A typical work day was interesting, work load was constant, what I learned was more information with hands on training than actual training Technic. Hardest part of the day was not being able to do more hours. I enjoyed doing the work once properly informed on details.
Pros
Getting Paid Weekly
Cons
Not enough correct detail in training
Getting off at 4:30 pm
Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2018
Worked for a motivational speaking company via Pridestaff. Learned six software programs! Hardest part of the job was having to sit through 4 hour bi-monthly meetings! really enjoyed the personal assistant part!
Pros
getting off at 4:30!
Cons
Long bi-monthly meetings!
Creative and bubbly co-workers
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 17, 2018
Nerve a quite moment always something to do. Sharing ideas and assisting each other were needed. Handling the stress of the day with jokes and snacks
Productive and efficent
customer service (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 11, 2018
Productive. I like working for Pridestaff whenI was living in New York. II was comfortable in the iterview and was stisfied with the work .I would work for them again.
Pros
Good leads
Cons
I can not find any cons.
Will help you
Clean Up Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NevadaFebruary 8, 2018
This is a good company that will help you get some side work to help out with your bills and any Necessities that you have in life that will help you increase in different positions and some of the casinos and different locations that you would never usually have experience working for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

71out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PrideStaff.

Powered by Comparably