PrideStaff

PrideStaff Employee Reviews

United States673 reviews

assignmentprideagencytemptemporaryplacementpermanentstaff

okay

pays okay for gig work, must be willing to work some strange hours and do somewhat boring tasks. but it is very easy and they hire pretty much anybody

What is the best part of working at the company?Being able to work different jobs. The office staff rocks!!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There's no stress, you accept the jobs you want to work. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It's awesome!!

PrideStaff insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and fun workplace

If you’re willing to out the work in, you’ll see great results. Being able to help people get to work is the most rewarding feeling. Having come from a customer service and education background, this has been the best move I could have made for my career. My boss is the most supportive person I have met in my working life, and the recruiters I work with are like a family.

What is the best part of working at the company?Excellent customer experience What is the most stressful part about working at the company?None, I had plenty of help and choices What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very friendly and accommodating to your needs and areas of expertise What is a typical day like for you at the company?It was a normal experience because I worked on projects and I would do the clocking in online

Great management with open and honest communications

Very professional organization with a positive and professional working environment. Great people, working hard to do well by the clients and the candidates.

Pros

Cons

Nothing springs to mind

Positive Work Environment

Overall great place to work. I really enjoy the work environment and people at the company. There's room for improvement with benefits but overall, great place to work.

Pros

Hybrid schedule, promotes autonomy, great management

Cons

Waiting period for PTO, strict schedule

Temp agency

I wouldn’t recommend this company in CT . They hire you and then let you go because of Covid. Lied that they tried to contact me but never received a call. Bad management!

September 23, 2022
As a professional staffing agency, we understand the importance of being accommodating when our associates call in sick or have concerns regarding COVID. PrideStaff is compliant with all sick leave laws according to the state that you're located in. We ask that our associates call the office and our client if they will be unable to work their regularly scheduled time. We would be happy to look into this if you could share more information by emailing us at feedback@pridestaff.com.

great communication, very straightforward

the people at the agency are very communicative, super straightforward, compared to other agencies. the pay and hours are very good, and theres lots of room for advancement

Fun place to work

Good people to work with they are really helpful when needed. I would tell anyone that if looking for a good place to work with good people they should try herr

Low pay

Never had a data entry job where i had to also take customer service calls. They should be ashamed & the pay? So low. I felt exploited by pridestaff & the client. The client abuses people that need low paying jobs.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

They ejll split up your days off. You dont deserve 2 days off in a row.

August 3, 2022
We're sorry to hear if there was any confusion or misunderstandings in regards to the job responsibilities. It's important that we provide our associates with accurate information about the job requirements so that they feel prepared for their roles. In regards to pay rates, we take a number of factors into consideration, such as local market trends and previous experience. We wish you the best in finding the right position that fits your career needs.

Placed for 9 mos at 1 assignment - then NOTHING when assignment ended. No communication with my rep at Pride Staff. Will not recommend.

Pride staff got me an interview and placed at a good company.For 9 months I represented Pride Staff with excellent professionalism. Then, my assignment ended. Pride Staff NEVER reached out to me since the day my assignment ended. VERY DISSAPOINTED!!After I helped give them their good name.

July 26, 2022
Thank you for providing your feedback. We want all of our candidates to have a good experience while on assignment and with transitioning into a new one. We apologize for any lapse in communication after the position ended. If you're still interested in finding new opportunities, please give our office a call so we can further assist in your job search.

Only a few of the staff value their employees

I really liked working for Pride Staffing until I got sick and the doctor ordered me to be off. I was told to have a doctor's excuse and I was ok. The next day they told me my assignment ended. I was told they would get me another assignment. Unfortunately, they never did.

July 26, 2022
We're disappointed to hear that this experience did not meet expectations. We understand that sometimes illness prevents our candidates from working. Although we try to be accommodating as much as possible, ending an assignment is ultimately up to the discretion of the client. If you're interested, feel free to call your local office to see what other opportunities might be available.

So far, so good

They placed me in a well paying forklift warehouse position. Easy onboarding, good communication. They treated me with respect and listened to me when I explained what I was looking for.

Pros

Fast placement, good pay

Enjoy the works assigned. Enjoy our team at PrideStaff. They always check in with me to see how things are going. I

Enjoy the different work field. I was in the medical field for over 26 years working with our Senior Adults with Alzheimer's/Dementia. I needed a change to recoup and reevaluate where I was. PrideStaff allowed me to reach out to my Business Development side. Love it!!

professional

The people at the company at very professional and very nice. They always keeping in touch with me. Great company. Thank you!

Good place PrideStaff is a very good place to work for understanding

PrideStaff is a very good place to work for the staff is very understanding try to fit you in with the best job pay rate is very good I never had any complaints with them they always call and check on you all the time to make sure everything is going well at the job site I appreciate that two thumbs up

Pros

I love this place they seem to be helpful when you in need of finding a good place to work at

Cons

No cons

Fun workplace

Best place to work. Everybody that works in the office are very nice and understanding even when we go to the games and concerts in they are there in the front table, they make sure they greets us. They have so much employees working for them and they memorize all of our names and actually knows who everyone are. They are very nice and friendly.

Pros

Free lunch, multiple breaks, pay weekly

Cons

On call

Okay

"Good place for a stable job; however, not a fast-paced environment. Easy to get stuck in the defense community which utilizes proprietary software and doesn't give the opportunity for much training on new and emerging technologies. Take the good with the bad."

Exceptional staff with caring leaders

This is a temporary employment agency. They show consistent support to the independent contractors, and do their best to match assignments to employment preferences. The office is inviting, professional, and relaxed. If you are looking for temporary work, this is a great place to be.

I worked as a temp through the agency not as a direct employee there.

The staff there was always nice and communicated well. They really help to find somewhere for you. They will work with you to find a place that fits you needs be it pay rate, hours, distance of commute.

Be prepared to take work home with you if you work directly at the office

Good if it you do not have a family and this is your world bad if you like a balance of work and life. I was working 70hrs a week and expected to stay as late as 9pm if items were not complete in the office.

March 8, 2022
One of our goals is to provide our associates with meaningful employment and a great work-life balance. With that being said, we're sorry that the workload felt too heavy. We encourage our associates to communicate their concerns so we can address them directly to improve our processes. We wish you the best in your future career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PrideStaff.
Powered byComparably