PrideStaff Employee Reviews

Temp Service
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 12, 2018
Pride Staff is a staffing agency. The people in the office nice and they help you with any questions you might have. They did get me a few temp jobs. :)
Pros
If you just want a temp job they are good
Cons
The staff at pride staff are very caring about their employees/workers & they let you what's available if there's anything around.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 12, 2018
I like pride staff. They are very professional about how they so things. They do give you a call if 1 job or company is willing to take you in for an interview. They do seem to care about their employees & they check with you on your 1st day of work & see if you like the job. I do enjoy the staff at Pride Staff Agency. I have recommended a few people to go there but I don't know if they gone there to check them out. For a temp agency, they're really nice people & if you can't get a hold of the person that you originally spoke to there's always someone else that you can talk to,even on a weekend there's always someone that's on call that will get back to you at their earliest convenience but not a long wait to hear back from them.
Pros
Professional agents
Cons
Wished there was more clients for them to send their employees out to
Pridestaff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2018
Nothing I learned new I was just cleaning trash and mopping up the floor and the watching the living live fight in Vegas and get 30 min outta of lunch
Pros
Me
Cons
You
Temporary medical registration clerk
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYNovember 27, 2018
Worked for a medical facility as a registration clerk. Learned to manage the flow of a busy office. My direct manager was wonderful; office was very efficient and the staff was a joy to work with. The hardest part was leaving when the job ended. Loved working with the patients and staff. Very rewarding job.
I loved this company
CNC Operator (Computer Numeric Control Operator) (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 18, 2018
My schedule was 4 10s so i got Fridays off. It was a fast paced place to work. They worked with me on anything i had to call for. They were all friendly and willing to help or teach me anything i needed too.
Pros
Lots of work to keep you busy
Cons
Few overtime hours
Good work place
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2018
I love what I do living our mission and helping people find a job my dislike the office environment needs more improvement and also need to offer benefits.
The job was great an I would refer it to any one.
ORDER SELECTOR/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CANovember 14, 2018
I worked at a high pace picking cases on a electric pallet jack. It was a good work place for me. The culture was great an the hardest part of the job was learning locations an pick paths. After that it seems easy.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
It was always interesting and productive.
Warehouse worker and printing. (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85028November 13, 2018
The assignments were fast paced. I learned different things which added to my skills. Management was always supportive and informative. Placements were on a regular basis.
Pros
Good jobs.
Cons
Insurance could have been better.
Productive workplace
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDNovember 5, 2018
The management at Pridestaff is poor and I would not refer anyone to work there. I was hurt on the job so they put me on modified duty so I went from a warehouse setting to a office setting which was fine do to my injury but do to my injury I was be in pain to the point where I could not work and they didn’t not respect me having a injury and let me go
Good Management Few bad front desk people
Temporary Associate - Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 2, 2018
Consistent Work
Great Co-Workers
Always Full-Time Jobs
Pay isn't that great
Always opportunity to grow or branch out
Benefits are okay
Lot of Warehouse and show business jobs
Productive work ethnics
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 31, 2018
I enjoy working with pride.Besides going to different residentals and dealing with annoying staff over all the job is great. Meeting with people with specials needs is fulfilling I really love my job.
Pros
Doing something thats rewarding at the end of the day.
Cons
Staff is annoying.
Payroll Coordinator /Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2018
I was grateful to have had the opportunity to help with temporary employment for those in need of a work. I learned so much from payroll, employment verification to our side sales with this staffing company
Cons
Short breaks
Southshore
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  UsaOctober 24, 2018
It was a very good laid back place goodhours good pay nice people an mangent was very help full if yu had to go to them or ask any questions an it was very good an safe environment to work in
Pros
Paod lunches
Cons
15 minutie paid brea
es un buen ambiente laboral.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 22, 2018
es un buen ambiente laboral y es un buen trabajo en equipo.
Pros
buen cumplimiento
Cons
no habían sitios comodos para tomar el lunch
Great place to learn and a great platform for a new potential career
Staffing Consultant / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 17, 2018
Great company and an incredible learning experience. Everyone at home office treats new employees with kindness and respect. If you are interested in becoming a recruiter this an amazing company to grow with.
Good working environments
Order Puller/Packer (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 9, 2018
They have always had a job lined up for me and always looked for better paying positions for me. The locations were usually easy to get to and were great places to work.
Productive at times in finding jobs.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAOctober 3, 2018
Been off assignment since April. Every time I call tbey never have any other assignments. Bever fet any return calls when i call to find out of any openings or available jobs.
Pros
Weekly pay.
Cons
Not reliable on fibdibg jobs for their clients.
Assignment was easy
Broward 211 Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 2, 2018
I enjoyed my assignment I was just lied to about the length of time I would be on it. I worked for Broward 211 and the staff was real cool. I was able to chill mostly during this assignment.
Pros
Found me something fast
Cons
lied to about duration of the assignment, when asked the real end time they still told me it was a definite position
Official response from PrideStaff
October 30, 2018

We wish that all of our positions were direct hire, permanent placements! Unfortunately, all assignments are subject to change based on the needs of the client.

Warehouse Manager/Lead Courier (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 1, 2018
Work for pride staffing Agency you will always be busy and the people in the office treat you like family and are very understanding and helpful and they put their employees first.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Healthcare
Amazing jobs available always
Recieving Associate (Former Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYSeptember 29, 2018
Pridestaff employment was and still is an amazing place for anyone looking for a temporary job or looking to work for great companies with awesome advancement oppertunitys. The pay is always fair and the hours are very flexible.
Pros
Great pay raises
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PrideStaff.

Powered by Comparably