PrideStaff

PrideStaff Employee Reviews

United States651 reviews

PrideStaff insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

Overall good company

Very helpful in finding a job. As soon as one assignment is done they quickly move you to the next assignment. Management hears you and acknowledges your needs to have a great work/life balance.

Depends on owner / office employees

Drama in office and owner did nothing about it. Each office is individually owned so each location is different. Corporate is great to work with.

Pros

Small office

Cons

No health care

January 14, 2022
We're sorry to hear that the work environment didn't meet expectations during your experience. We understand how important this is for employee success, and work diligently to live out the PrideStaff mission. In regards to benefits, because PrideStaff is a franchise system with locally owned businesses, benefits will vary according to each location. We wish you the best in your future career.

Great Company to work for

I am very new to the staffing industry. They have taken me in and showed me the ropes. This is also my first job in sales. I have learned so much in the little time I have been here.

Assignments are great experiences

The companies Pride Staff assign you two are very reputable companies. Pride Staff is a fair company to work for. They have genuine concern for their employees.

Pros

Companies are reputable

Cons

Productive and fun place to work.

They can be accommodating. Even though they can find new openings pretty fast. It would be nice if there was more commitment to getting employees hired on full time.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Fun fulfilling

They always placed me immediately and keep in contact throughout my time there genuinely. COncern for my benifit also job placement is out of this world

Pros

Good pay

Good fun

Great place for job opportunities if you put your effort in they will help you land the right job great people who care for they employees and easy to talk to

Pros

Cons

Noting

Productive work agency. Excellent staffing

I would recommend PRIDE STAFF for those seeking regular or part time work hours. The staff there has a great sense of responsibility when job seeking employees need work hours, wage earnings and/or competitive careers in their desired fields.

Pros

Immediate Benefits

Cons

Short term temp job opportunities

It's a great place to work if you're looking to pick up extra cash or even learn a bunch of new skills

You can try your hand at everything here. The management is amazing and really care about their employees wellbeing. It's been a pleasure being apart of this company

Overall a good company

The owner and son are great people!However, if you are working with individuals in the office they tend to sabotage your experience there. You need to be prepared for the other worker there.

Pros

Great lunch

Cons

Non

A very friendly staff who is willing to find a job just for you

Pridestaff is a friendly staffing agency who helps you look for a job right away, they are so respectful and have good additude and gives you time off is needed

Good place to learn new things

It depends on you where Pridestaff puts you to make the best of your time doing your job getting paid an trying something new is always good an Pridestaff can help you with that.

Pros

Helping hand on getting you on your feet

Cons

No complaing you'll get a job

Remarkable service

A Typical day for me, I start my 8 Hour shift and end my 8 hour shift at my own discretion, under no supervision I can perform my job duties within a timely manner.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

short breaks

Rewarding and hard work, no annual evaluations or raises.

Corporate is great about offering training and taking on employees with no experience in staffing. This is a great position for someone who is self motivated and can work well under stress. It is rewarding to help individuals find employment, but can be very stressful at times meeting goals and numbers. This company does not complete evaluations or give raises, but bonus structure offered depending on position.

Pros

Fun and fast paced work environment, great opportunity, and great coworkers.

Cons

Low pay, no raises.

Don’t do it

Very rude. This company doesn’t care about you. I worked during the peak or covid. I was salary workin around the clock drivers didn’t come in guess who is pulling doubles. Me. When I wasn’t able to work an overnight, boy did they find my replacement. I worked 9am till 4am nearly everyday. I got a few thanx but too late

Pros

Quick hire

Cons

Quick to let u go

June 18, 2021
I'm sorry that your experience on the job didn't meet the usual high standard of customer service that we set for ourselves. As a Best of Staffing employment agency, the success and well-being of our candidates are very important to us. We understand how tough the work schedule was and want to thank you for everything you did. Your feedback helps us to improve the PrideStaff experience.

Daily activity.

Clock in and go to your work area and make sure that everything is okay and good to go for production. If needed, go and get some ( personal protection equipment)..

Pros

Good people

Cons

Short breaks

Great company to work for

The Training is amazing and the support from home office is incredible. Work life balance is not there, always on call, always issues to deal with after hours

Pros

Company culture

Cons

no work/life balance

Outstanding Company

I began my employment here as a temp-to-hire and was fortunate enough to transition to a full time Corporate employee. Throughout my tenure with this company, I have had so many opportunities to grow professionally. Coworkers are always so friendly and willing to help out. I feel very lucky to have found PrideStaff! This company is one of the very few that truly live their mission: To consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most!

Pros

Great culture, competitive pay, flexibility

Professional and willingness to advance

Exceptional team of recruiters that take great strides to assist with your ability to advance and stand behind you in all you! Exceptional pay and benefits!

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Health insurance plans not the best!

Good company

Good temp agency to work for. Found me good jobs. Helpful with any questions or concerns. As with any job...Pass your drug test, be dependable, show up on time and don’t lay out of work. Be a good employee and that will help you go further.

Pros

Flexible work schedule

unprofessional

I do not recommend this staffing agency located in the Ft.Worth location. The staff is very rude and unprofessional. There is a sense of predatorial tactics that the company utilizes.

Pros

Cons

unprofessional

March 11, 2021
At PrideStaff, we want to provide a collaborative, professional environment where each person is treated as a valued member of the team. I'm sorry that your experience didn't meet these expectations, and we can assure you that we have our candidates' and clients' best interests at heart.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.3
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare PrideStaff with

• PrideStaff
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?