Primary Financial Services Employee Review

View all Primary Financial Services reviews

Productive fun work place with fun outgoing people
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2012
Walking into pfs was great! People I worked with are some of the greatest people! On a regular day I would
Clock in sit at my desk and take inbound and outbound calls for dfs and wfb ! I collected bills ranging from 2000 -20000 plus. I've learned great nagation skills and Computer skills ,& account management eithics. I think the hardest part of the job is when you don't have any money on the board and your running out of time.
Pros
they made the work environment
Cons
slower internet service

Other Primary Financial Services Employee Reviews

Very Competitive
Collector / Skip Tracer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2018
I was responsible for collecting unpaid credit card debts for the first few months and then was put in to learning how to skip trace. I enjoyed Skip tracing the most asit was more of a challenge to locate people and was less stressful than to try to get people to pay their unpaid debts.
skiptracing, negotiating, and calling and talking to as many debtors as possible
Large Balance Collector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2018
That was my first collectionjob and management were very transparent with all of there knowledge and expertise. I was very thankful for having the boss I got to work for.
Pros
ofiice location was downtown
Cons
55 miles for my house