Primary Health Solutions Employee Reviews

beware
not willing to say (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJuly 11, 2018
Unethical company. Dont' let them fool you. They weren't considerate of my medical needs, my fmaily needs, or of others. This is not a good place to work.
Pros
income
Cons
every thing else
What have I learned
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJune 12, 2018
Always put plenty of thought on what company you want to base your career off of. The company you start your career off with will be the setting stone for the rest of it.
Best place to work, great benefits and ability to grow.
Outreach Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJune 11, 2018
Primary Health Solutions was a wonderful place to work. This organization cared very much about their employees and their patients. While working at Primary Health Solutions,I grew as a person and as a worker and felt a sense of community and generosity.
Pros
Flexibility, training, communication, encouragement.
Cons
On a downward spiral fast
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJanuary 5, 2018
Great mission but awful management. Senior leadership team only cares about themselves and has no respect or compassion for the rest of the staff. This company has become a revolving door of good employees who receive little to no training to become successful.
disorganized
RMA Technician and patient registration specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHDecember 6, 2017
This company is in a upward leap. I feel like they are very disorganized. They have way to many meeting for supervisors and they (supervisors) are very hard to get a hold of when something is happening in the office.
Bittersweet
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHNovember 15, 2017
Working at a clinic is fulling especially if working in the medical field is a true passion of yours. With working in a clinic you come face to face with a lot of people on a daily basis. Therefore coming into contact with a lot of different things.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
catching a lot of different things.
You can work and meet great friends.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHOctober 18, 2017
Great place to be while learning about the healthcare and needs of the patients in our community. This is a organization I trust, even to bring my family there.
Pros
Medical reps bring lunch.
Cons
No paid vacations for part time employees.
Corporate layoffs
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 28, 2017
Uncomfortable working environment due to corporate lay offs.
Enjoy the job. Employees work well together. Professional and clean atmosphere. Great benefits
Pros
401K match
Cons
Corporate layoffs
Great oppertunities
License practical nurse / Prenatal coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJune 21, 2017
I learned so much while at this employer. Worked with amazing providers and I advanced quickly within the company. The patients were amazing. I loved every thing about this job except for administration. There was a lot of talking behind backs and they would just move you to a different facility with no explanation or just act like you were a problem at the facility that you were at. There was a lot of favoritism. I only left to job to continue my education
Pros
Loved working with the community
Cons
No breaks, administraion
Phs
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMay 25, 2017
A typical day at work would be to see 20-25 patients and to get them roomed and information inputed into the computer. I've learned that the quality of care is not based on who we see but how many patients that have met criteria to be seen. Management does not try to take care of issues that are going on in the workplace. Workplace is made up of all females and it is sort of hard to work in this type of environment with different viewpoints and strong personalities. The hardest part of the job is getting everyone to work together regardless of involving personal feelings. The most enjoyable part of the job is the patients that are seen each day.
Pros
variety
Cons
unable to work in a healthy positive environment
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Ocean Springs, MSApril 30, 2017
Very caring doctor, and staff. I learned allot during my time here. I became comfortable in taking vitals, and talking to the patients. I learned how to use electronic medical records, and EKG.
Terrible place to work and no respect or communication
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHApril 21, 2017
I have only been here a few short months but already feel like its a revolving door of people. The pay is terrible and management doesn't care. They don't notice the flow of people in and out or just don't care.
Not a bad company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHMarch 9, 2017
Administration is very unorganized. Need a better training program for new employees. Need better training set up for new managers. overall not a bad company to work for.
Pros
Good team members
Cons
Admin unorganized
GreaT Hours
Bilingual Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHFebruary 2, 2017
PHS has great hours and great doctors... There is alot of favoritism and overlooking. You don't get compensated enough for all you do. The patients aren't grateful for your help.
Amazing organization to work for
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMarch 12, 2016
Lean organization that focuses on Patients and Employees with leaders who care about your input. Great place to work and grow in.
Pros
Great Leadership, benefits
A family oriented medical clinic
Receptionist/ Insurance and billing clerk (Former Employee) –  Ocean Springs, MSFebruary 12, 2015
I would open up the clinic, welcome patients, log patients into system and update or add information as necessary. I also answered phones to take detailed messages or set up appointments. I also processed insurance claims and payments from insurance companies and patients. My co workers were awesome and we were all like family. The hardest part of my job was actually making sure that all codes were correct on insurance claims so that claims would be processed in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part was helping people.
Cons
No healthcare and position became part time
Fun and great workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ocean Springs, MSFebruary 19, 2014
Great workplace and atmosphere to be around. Co-workers were outstanding and great people to be around and work with. Management was amazing and worked with everybody to make the business go smooth and make all employees happy!
Productive and cheerful workplace with hardworking employees
Medical Records/ Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHNovember 19, 2012
I work at a Pediatric/ Womens Health clinic. I love being around children and helping others. Usually my day starts off by taking care of the financial report, and scanning medical records. I get along with all my co-workers they are all great hardworking people.