Prime Communications, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not a good company to work for
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 20, 2018
Its all lies they tell you nothing there is no overtime the company is no set schedule you can work days then nights 17 hour day with regular pay dont
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours no overtime
Great place that I blew
Former lead technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas city MissouriAugust 23, 2018
I worked there for 3 years and loved the job and liked most my project managers they hired a new president and things went a little different it was the only company I felt like my work meant something I nstalled telemetry which saves lives
Pros
Truck and travel
Cons
Alot of politics
No life outside of work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2018
The management will chew you up and spit you out. They don't care about theiremployees. They line their pockets full of cash..4 days home every month.
Pros
Work truck
Cons
No life outside work, management is horrible, project managers dont know anything bout the jobs we do
Full of bull
Technician II (Former Employee) –  Detroit mi.May 6, 2018
They call me to work on a project which was finished when I arrived. Did not hear from them for two months. Telling me that I quit and to return equipment. They had no work for me and said I quit. Very unprofessional and un organized
Pros
Non
Cons
Full of bull and broken promises
Just another employer
Cable Installer (Current Employee) –  Elkhorn, NEMarch 13, 2018
The job is ok however the staff is just the worst ever. Especially that "Military want to be" we all know about. Constant harassing and embarrassing employees on company emails and phone calls. Also the main manager could care less about employees , but only how they are going to line their pockets this year, and not the installers. Horrible place to work, and the lowest pay!
Pros
Travel
Cons
Share room at hotel, low pay, rude horrible manager.
Constant travel with little care for family life
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NEDecember 8, 2017
They will tell you that travel is a huge part of the job in the interview, which is good, but what they don't tell you is that after 11 day away from your family and friends in another state with the lowest per diem possible (25 a day) they will give you a 200 dollars incentive to stay out for another 14 days. Should you refuse, they will bring you home and not schedule you work for weeks as punishment for "lack of dedication."
I wouldn't work for this company under any circumstances, especially since a year ago they had at least 20 reviews that were all negative but amazingly they are all gone. They will fire you when they are slow of work and underpay you when they are flush with work. They have the worst turnaround of any low voltagr company I've ever seen. This company is doomed. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Cons
On the road 25 days back for 3 poor management and family life
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Elkhorn, NESeptember 26, 2017
Great work culture with really talented people. Management is understanding and open to changes. Can work flexible work hours as needed. Very enjoyable work environment!
Smart people, great training, have fun while working, fast paced
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 12, 2017
I love the fast pace, and the great tools and technology, people having fun while working. I am really glad I work there. Prime is growing very quickly. I think it is because of the really smart people that work there.
Pros
On the leading edge of new technologies, fun at work
Cons
It is sometimes difficult to hire enough new people to keep up with growth
Fast paced workspace with lots of responsibilities
Authorized Retailer (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLApril 20, 2017
Must know a lot, training is substantial, fast paced evidonment, I had bad management but otherwise I'm sure it's a great experiece, not good balance between work and life because it was full time with constant overtime
They don't care about their employees, very selfish company
Low Voltage Tech (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NEDecember 8, 2016
I was fired 3 weeks before Christmas with an excuse no local work. The previous month I worked a total of 2 week. So after one month of half pay checks I was fired right before Christmas in a financial bind. I feel that it is unfair that a company can for from demanding you to work overtime to firing you like you are nothing. This has taught me to look deeper into a company before just thinking they are the right fit for my services.
Pros
Cons
selfish

Want to know more about Prime Communications, Inc.?

Ask a question