Prime Healthcare Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 998 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOPrem Reddy60%approve of Prem Reddy's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- HeadquartersHarlingen , TX
You’re seeing all 2,594 jobs at Prime Healthcare because we can’t find any available jobs at Prime Healthcare close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Prime Healthcare have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 163 questions about working at Prime Healthcare. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Prime Healthcare employees.
Insights from 456 Indeed users who have interviewed with Prime Healthcare within the last 5 years.
I was asked what my salary expectations were and then I was told I didn't get the job because I wanted too much money.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Not too many questions were asked of me. I got the job after 10 minutes of my interview.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Prime Healthcare?Published on May 24, 2021
- Prime Healthcare