PRIME HOME CARE, LLC Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHJanuary 31, 2019
So recently I lost my job here because my mother decided to fire me on a whim. I watched my disabled sister.

So this company absolutely sucks. Half the time they cannot find anyone to cover shifts. They dont have paid time off, no sick leave, no maternity leave, not vacation days. Nothing. So when I had to take off due to illness, I had no option to get sick time. I was full time. Pay is really terrible for everything you have to do as an aide. They messed up my pay so many times I lost count. It was either not the correct amount or there were times I was paid way late because they messed up. I couldnt get down to the main building often because I live 40 minutes away.

There was a cpr class that was mandatory that I had to pay for which was fine if they didnt cancel the class on me over 3 times.

People were nasty and rude and it honestly is pretty hard to understand with their really thick Russian accents. They dont call back half the time or dont answer the phones.
I honestly wouldn't recommend working for them. Unless you love to never have days off or not make enough to pay rent.
Pros
Feeling of accomplishment, caring for elderly, disabled, sick.
Cons
No pto, no sick leave, no maternity, not pay raise, no coverage, rude employers
Producttive and fun working place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHJanuary 6, 2019
I've enjoyed working with the elderly people and enjoyed there company , I'm going to miss all of them ,didn't see office people very often but talked a lot on the phone ,enjoyed everything and everyone
Good job
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Longmeadow, MAOctober 21, 2017
It's a nice and mellow job , I'm just trying to get my cdl license and need more money . I get good hours I work 30-40 hours , I have 3 clients, I drive them around take them to run errands
Terrible company, and Management is even worst.
HR Coordinator/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 8, 2017
I have been in the H/R office and administrative field for 8 years and I have came across some bad and not so not companies, but This company is by far THE WORST!!! they have the worst managers, and owner ever!! They talk about all employees to other employees which is totally against any code of ethics. They will train you for two weeks, and expect you to know everything, and if you do get something wrong instead of looking at themselves saying we may have not trained this person well enough, in return they blame you, and fault you for it. Worst company I have ever worked for, they need new management, new investors, and a NEW ATTITUDE!!! Most of all they need to learn better work ethics, organization, and gain better communication skills, I worked there for 2 weeks and was written up, over a mistake that wasn't mine, it was the girl before me, and they knew that but they still put it on me. Knowing I didn't know that much information yet, as I had just started 1 week before that.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Bad management
Not a good place to work.
HHA (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHMarch 20, 2017
The office doesn't communicate with the home health aides and you can't get ahold of anyone in the office. There's no support for the field employees. My paycheck was short on 30 hours and it took a month and a half for them to correct it after I told them I contacted the Labor Board.
Pros
Great clients
Cons
No pay for mileage
Horrible
Lead scheduling coordinator /HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHJanuary 23, 2017
I was hired to take over the Dayton office. Drove to Mainville daily for 2 months. 75 minute trip one way. Trained for scheduling coordinator, Hr coordinator, medical records, etc. Was told after 2 months that they were not firing the Dayton office coordinator so I would join her. Once in Dayton after one week, I received a call and was told they were letting me go, when I asked why, I was told it was none of my business and the company is going in a different direction. Worst place of liars I've ever worked. My last check I was paid for. 30 hours when I worked 80. After numerous calls I finally got my pay approved but had to wait two more weeks to get paid. Horrible place to work!
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Liars and thiefs
This place is a mess. Rude office staff, disorganized, no managment.
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ColumbusNovember 1, 2016
They expect you to come into the office of your sick, no matter what. The office has no management structure, owner is absent. People who have been there longer offer little help and training. They act unprofessional at best yelling at SO on the phone in the office. After my first day I was expected to work alone without any direction. Marketing is a joke, there was an extremely shortage of HHA's.
Pros
Paid lunch ( if your workload is heavy you eat at your desk )
Cons
Everythibg else, long hours pretty much stay til your work is done, low pay, no benefits
Prime Home Care.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 8, 2016
Duties include: Patient care, preparing meals, appointment scheduling, blood pressure monitoring, delegated medication administration and patient transportation
Poorly Managed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHOctober 19, 2015
Majority of day you are at computer, the work is very stressful. Owners/management of company rarely in office and very mis managed. I was hired on immediately which was great, hours for my position were transitional. I was poorly trained to take on a very stressful and important postion in the company. When the person I was working with left for a trip back to her country for a month I felt prepared but took a lot of heat for the way I was trained and the way I was performing my job and its duties. Was given a warning for doing things how I was trained. And let go following week without any assistance to complete my job properly. Paid lunches, but get reprimanded for leaving. Watched other employees take 2-3 hours worth of breaks daily.
Pros
Great 9-5 Mon-Fri Position
Cons
Poor Management, Quality of training, Fairness to all employees