Prime Lending Employee Reviews

Better trainaing overall
Senior Processor/Team Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDAugust 2, 2018
Better training and assist is needed for the Loan Officers because their production effects the processors stability of their job. If the Loan Officers do a better job on the submissions of the loans and detailed information that will decrease the stress level on processors, especially in the deals that need quick turn around. Better management of money being spent on events, marketing and promotion to being stability to the works and less turn over in personnel.
Productive and fun workplace
Mortgage Processing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 15, 2018
I had excellent management that loved new business. She was easy to work with which made me want to work harder. I very much enjoyed my time there but I needed more advancement opportunities than I was able to get.
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Raymore, MOJune 22, 2018
The company is very organized and offers a great work-life balance. The loan officers are free to do as they please as long as they produce. The work life balance was great and I enjoyed everything about my time with Prime Lending the company. I was new to this side of the industry and with my short success I was sold on what seemed to be a better opportunity and took the offer. Bad choice to leave.
Pros
Great company cultureand good pay
Cons
If I had to say something internal Gossip
productive fun place to work
Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 14, 2018
overall great place to work, great people, great pay, good benefits for their employees, free lunch for employees once a month, variety of job duties, stayed very busy
Pros
free lunch
Cons
It was a great place but merely a stepping stone in my career
Sr. Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 3, 2018
I was thankful for my time with Prime Lending as I found out later they were truly not ask competitive in this market place as I was lead to believe. So, I pressed on to Homestead Funding/McGlone Mortgage.
Pros
A large company and not to worry that they were going anywhere
Cons
I felt like just a number on the books
Absolutely love the people I work with
Operations (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 2, 2018
But the CEO is full of it. Nothing he promises comes true and he pushes and pushes without any accountability on his LO's and Processors while they waste so much money that people get laid off, then he blows sunshine up your skirt to make more loans. So many people I cared about, including Account Executives had thousands of dollars taken away from them in pay, and management doesn't seem to care one bit why everyone is leaving.
Pros
The people I work with
Cons
Lies, just be truthful
Family
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2018
The Company is wonderful. Started with just a few Loan Officers and over years is nationwide. Positions across the board are monitored to be fair and within compliance. Great group of people.
Pros
Software system that implements requirements that hold each person of a position accountable
Cons
Became very 'corporate' so you couldn't reach out easily for answers - you sat in a queue
Not given a chance to succeed
Processor (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 7, 2018
The training was unreliable and inconsistent. But the expectations were very high despite this. It was impossible to succeed in this environment. The lack of management skills and immaturity was a huge factor yet sadly being let go for "not being a good fit" was the end result.
Worked with polunsky, beitel, green
SR LOAN CLOSER (Former Employee) –  PLANO, TXMarch 5, 2018
contract worker with attorney.
was offered the opportunity to work remote but it never happened.

worked for builder mortgage closing department to corporate office closing loans in multiple states
A typical day at work
Senior Loan (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 13, 2018
Responsible for processing loan from the receipt of the initial loan application through final loan approval and closing. Communicate with the loan officer, borrower , lender,and underwriter throughout the entire loan process.
Pros
Wonderful place to work
Cons
Healthcare

Want to know more about Prime Lending?

Ask a question
Slow Paced, low Pay
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJanuary 17, 2018
Did not feel this was a great workplace. I do not have a whole lot to say about working here except for all the lending companies I worked for, this the least enjoyed.
Small but mighty team!!
Office Manager/Loan Setup Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 28, 2017
We were a hardworking team and any one of us would always jump in where/when needed to get the job done. The mortgage industry can be a demanding and stressful environment; but we always enjoyed working together - we even had fun!!
Pros
Great technology support and online tools
Cons
Company goals for our Branch were always a moving target, it was hard to know what was really expected.
Fun fast placed company
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 23, 2017
Very competetive and fast paced work environment. If you were willing to work hard and are detail orirntated this is a great company to work for. Very good pay and benefoys along with fantastivwork environment.
Very fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Great culture
Loan Officer Assistant/Client Services (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 20, 2017
Started early, stayed late.
Learned everything about mortgage as i was brand new to the industry.
Management was great.
Co-workers were very helpful.
Communicated with some of the nicest people across the country, trying to help provide them with excellent customer service and a wonderful experience.
Hire train and manage sales force
Long Beach Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Long BechApril 6, 2017
Good culture and bank owned. Aggressive in the market place. Time in field with sales people, daily recruiting. Manager meeting with sales and Realtor presentations.
Good Pay but unfriendy group
Disbursement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 5, 2017
The pay is very good. However the team is very small and unfriendly if you like closed minded fake smile in your face talk about you behinf your back this may be the place for you. They are very sneaky the best bet is stay to yourself trust no one.They have high turnover rates and for some reason can't keep LOs.
Pros
Good pay, flexiable hours
Cons
insurance is bad, unfriendly people
Strong comnpany
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 1, 2017
We were operating a branch office as contract employees under their umbrella with no benefits and only commission on what we closed. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
never work as a contract employee
Great company to work for!
Regional Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAFebruary 15, 2017
I worked as a regional remote loan processor. the culture is very important to everyone who works there and the different teams (uw, processing, sales) really work together to complete the common goal of funding the loan. the teams are easily accessible and I really enjoyed my time working there!
Pros
working remotely from home
Cons
slow environment caused lay-offs
fun place to work
Scrum Master/Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Fun place to work. Great work life balance, team work but little room for growth. Most of the Company VP are former family and or friends
Great processing and underwriting staff!
Team Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Encinitas, CAJanuary 25, 2017
My typical day start around 6:30 am and did not end till 7:00 pm. 2:30 hours of this time was commute. I think I should have reconsidered the position because of this. A typical days began reading way too many emails from corporate. Then responding to processing to go over existing files, gathering conditions and coordinating disclosure for loan closings. Then in the afternoon it usually consisted of qualifying new leads from management and giving periodic updates to clientele, escrow/title and real estate agents.
Pros
Learned a lot and was generally a good work enviroment
Cons
Commute was way to long for me and compensation