Prime Therapeutics Employee Reviews

Product and Competitive Workplace
Supervisor of Member Services (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 14, 2018
The workplace at Prime Therapeutics was such a pleasure to work in. Was a Competitive and well managed Workplace. The company was BIG on employee engagement. Very patient driven
Great place to work at as a Pharmacy Tech/Pharmacist
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 5, 2018
Data entry, Third party adjuster/insurance claims. Pharmacy/Prescription refills. Entry-level data science/coding.

Workplace culture was generally positive.
Productive, interesting work.
Enterprise Information Architect (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 14, 2018
Working hard to advance there analytic maturity. A collaborative team approach. Smart and dedicated staff. A company which encouraged community involvement. No Drama.
Pros
Good People
sucked
Certified pharmacy tech (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 13, 2018
i didnt enjoy working here. its all about numbers and its a hectic place to work, the travel wasnt worth the pay for me. the turn over was awful. there requirments were near impossible to meet
Prime Therapeutics.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 2, 2018
Work day started at 7:30 A.M
- Inbound call center for pharmacy drugs that needed prior authorizing through Prescription drug plan.
-Calls would be made by Dr. office staff , we would fill in the appropriate information on the forms then submit to pharmacist for review.
-Fast paced inbound calls around 20 to 30 a day.
Pros
Great place to work Helpfull staff.
Cons
6 month contract, would have likedfull time.
Either you're in or you're out
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 27, 2018
It was nice while it lasted with the perks. Too much bias there. Too many people all wanting to advance to the same next level. High school culture at times.
Pros
many ways to abuse the system and get extra $
Cons
Micro managed.
typical day
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 26, 2018
This job was just your typical job. You work to survive. There was nothing spectacular, work was work. You come and you go. There was no real opportunity for advancement but the job security is ok.
Impossible Demands
Clinical Review Data-Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJuly 24, 2018
I have mixed feelings about working for Prime. There were some really good perks, and some really bad things as well.

Pros- Overtime pay, mentors were friendly, snack bar in the lunch room, upper management stayed out of your face, work from home was being developed, IT was responsive and helpful.

Cons- Plan on 45-50 hour work weeks, Prime is sorely understaffed with no plans to resolve the issue, Quotas are impossible to meet, they expect perfection, and fast perfection - not allowed to double check your work, its slows you down. Supervisors are antisocial power hungry monsters with vengeful and toxic attitudes, you will be sacrificed for their career advancement, while they chit chat at their desks. When I started, I told them I had a medical need to leave my desk, and was told it wouldn't be a problem. 9 weeks into the job, I was told on my way home that my contract was being dropped due to production goals.
Pros
Cons
Mandatory OT, managment toxicity, Supervisor power mongering, Impossible production goals, poor training
Really a great company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 23, 2018
All in all Prime was a great company to work for. I received yearly bonuses and annual merit increases. Rates were really even and fair for all ques of work.
Pros
Nice and friendly work environment
Good company to work
SAS/SQL Programmer (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 16, 2018
you will love working in this company people are so friendly.Most of the projects are not agile. We had code reviews and defects reviews and weekly status meetings.
Just a Number
Pharmacy Technicican (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2018
Management believes you are easily replaceable. Advancement is all about who you know and the workplace culture is alright. Turnover is very high. Ever since Walgreens took over the culture has changed.
So disappointed
Senior Analyst, Incident Management (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 13, 2018
I honest don't have much of anything nice to say...mom always said keep your mouth shut... so I better.

Honestly - so sad I left my job at LTCG to work at such a mess of a place!
Pros
Company does nice things for organizations, encourages participation.
Cons
IT fire-fighting organization
Pbm
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 9, 2018
The culture at Prime was pretty hectic, however, it was growing and changing back and forth. When I was there they had 3 CEOs within a period of 5 years.
Go Else where
Over worked ex employee (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 25, 2018
There are better places to work. Management wanted high employee engagement and thought pot lucks and ice cream will do the trick. Management is not trust worthy
benefits
Cons
management
Opportunities
analyst (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 20, 2018
Prime is a fast based culture that provides a variety of opportunities to it's employees. The employees of Prime are what makes it so great. Very collaborative!
Cubicle Data Entry
Core staff (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 18, 2018
A typical day was show up, start entering data on computers, eat lunch, entering data, very short breaks and go home. The environment was cubicles, dark and no interaction with people.
Pros
Work on your own
Cons
Short Breaks
Fun work place
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 8, 2018
This job was an easy going job that didn't require that much knowledge of how to perform the job because they train you on everything. The management was okay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short brakes some times
definitely a learning experience
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 29, 2018
I worked through a staffing agency so it was very difficult to know what your expectations were at first. Could have let us know in advance that our contract was to end being that they let us know when it was being extended.
Pros
Learned a lot about Medicare and CMS guidelines
Cons
Not knowing when the contract ended put me in a bad posistion
Very productive filled with laughter and fun
Pharmacy Technician Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2018
At my job for the most part everyone is very friendly and outgoing always willing to help when needed. A typical day at work is to ensure that we are servicing our members to the best of our ability even if that means going above and beyond.
Summary of working at Prime Therapeutics
Pharmacy Services Advocate (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXMay 14, 2018
It was a fun place to work.
I did very well at my job there because I am a licensed pharmacy technician and all of the phone calls that I took were from pharmacies needing help and I understood how to help, very well.
My boss was excellent and very nice.
Pros
Free lunches, overtime
Cons
short lunch break, short breaks, no raises, high insurance premiums with a very high deductible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Therapeutics. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss