Prime Therapeutics Employee Reviews

Management is completely detached
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2018
The people running this company have no idea what their employees are doing on a daily basis. They only show up or contribute anything when there is a crisis. Otherwise, you never see them.
Stressful, Unappreciated, Mangement is awful
Clinical Review Cpht (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 1, 2018
Mangement they physically don’t know how the work is done. Its stressful, mentally draining and frustrating, My coworkers and I have become depressed ,anxiety has increased , stressed out and don’t feel appreciated, valued. During town hall meetings everyone is just to themselves and feels like it some waste of time, questions get ignored or don’t ever have an answer. That some people have been thru thick and thin with this company and they can just toss us like we were nothing. Favoritism plays big role here if he/she likes you he/she will do what you ask but if he doesn’t he/she will ignore you or no response back at all. Also the Training we received compared to the new people is totally unfair! Company should’ve hired people when all first converted from over from lotus to CMM. Companys hires people with no Pharmacy experience nor the knowledge , overtime leads to under staffed , good employees are drained mentally and physically. When will employers learn that turnover means continually training which cost much more than hiring enough staff to make the wheels turn efficiently and everyone is happy. Also providing accurate training instead throwing us staff with only 4 hours of training and expect to know every client and be able to make rates. I would not recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
People become like family
Cons
Short breaks, Mangement
great company with flexible hours and work at home opportunities
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 30, 2018
A large mail order pharmacy with many different areas to work in, rotations through all the work areas allow for cross training, the work at home program was a great addition
Pros
flexible schedule, great co-workers
medical benefits
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 24, 2018
I worked there for almost a year and had to leave due to medical reasons. Its an awesome competitive and team goal oriented but it can be a lot at times.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
Caring for members
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 22, 2018
Working at Prime was a very fast paced environment. It was a heavy call que. We has to insure that our members were getting the medications they needed for maintnance in a quickly manner and to make sure they were educated by a pharmacy tech for any additional questions they had pertaining to their medications
Evil
Pharmacy Audit Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 18, 2018
department of Pharmacy Audit is totally based in deceit, due to a Director who can not delegate to the managers she raised up in the organization. People regularly crying at their desks due to the stress and lack of faith in the department and their job security.
Poor Management
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 14, 2018
Disorganized Management, no investment in employee, didn't see management often. Poor communication, no advancement. poor training, management was not good.
Diversity
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 13, 2018
Typical work day consists of sitting and reviewing request. The diversity and culture is great. The management cares about the people and the members that we serve.
Prime is Great
Member Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 9, 2018
Definitely one of the best places I have worked ever. Benefits almost as good as at Aflac(worked there previously.) The benefit option are AFFORDABLE if you qualify for premium incentives which is not too hard to do. Several differnt benefits available. They are always treating us so don't be surprised if you gain the first year fifteen. Today we're having a snow storm and the streets were really bad so they bought us dough nuts and pizza for lunch since we came in and didn't call in. And they're excusing our tardies. I've only been here a few weeks but I haven't got any bad feedback from other full time employees they love it here.
Pros
Benefits, People, Advancement opportunities
Cons
the hours its a 24/7 call center
Do not work there
IT Contract Manager for pharmacy benefit manager (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 8, 2018
Working there reminds me of going to high school, where it is about cliques, belonging, and popularity. Good ideas drown there in favor of the power structure.
Pros
Interesting business with smart people
Cons
Management, culture
Great company but the culture is turning into a "shoot the messenger" culture
Director IT (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 6, 2018
Great company but finance controls the purse strings too much. They are not investing in the people and technology to survive. Employee engagement is slipping because there are not investing in people.
Pros
new building
Cons
eroding culture
Worst Management I have Ever Encountered
Clinical Review Technician (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 30, 2018
I worked extensively hard as a contractor for 1.5 years being falsely promised a job promotion and/or full time position within the company, only to be lied to and laid off w/o warning due to "low work load". Yet this was a lie since all of my other coworkers who were left there had to pick up the slack of everyone else getting laid off through 12 hour OT work days. The managers didn't even have the decency to tell me ahead of time that I was being let go so that I can find another job since I was told prior that I would be getting a full time job offer with Prime. All of the managers and leads there act like high school kids, favoring only those who suck up and bow down to them over those who actually know how to do their work correctly. Many unethical and bad management practices occur repeatedly. This job and company is only good for the work experience if you want to get your foot in the door of the healthcare industry, nothing else.
Pros
Listen to music while working
Cons
Management, Pay, Job Security
Take care of customers in a caring positive workplace!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68154October 18, 2018
Prime Therapeutics is a great company to work for many reasons: you feel you not only fulfilled the customers needs and/or wants but that you made an impact in their life, the company provides you with adequate training to have the knowledge and understanding in order to best serve the customers, and overall it’s a fun and very positive environment with great coworkers and management!
Product and Competitive Workplace
Supervisor of Member Services (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 14, 2018
The workplace at Prime Therapeutics was such a pleasure to work in. Was a Competitive and well managed Workplace. The company was BIG on employee engagement. Very patient driven
Overall it's OK
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 13, 2018
PT is a very goal oriented company with fun people and a great management team, does get repetitive, but the managers will always help break up the bore.
Great place to work at as a Pharmacy Tech/Pharmacist
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 5, 2018
Data entry, Third party adjuster/insurance claims. Pharmacy/Prescription refills. Entry-level data science/coding.

Workplace culture was generally positive.
Great place to work hard and learn a lot
GP Compliance (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 4, 2018
A typical day is about half meetings and planning, and half researching and writing. The culture is positive and friendly, with excellent leadership, but some lower level managers are difficult to work with. The facilities are top-notch and the growth potential is fantastic.
Pros
Great insurance
Cons
When it's busy, there's not enough time to even eat lunch
Productive, interesting work.
Enterprise Information Architect (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 14, 2018
Working hard to advance there analytic maturity. A collaborative team approach. Smart and dedicated staff. A company which encouraged community involvement. No Drama.
Pros
Good People
sucked
Certified pharmacy tech (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 13, 2018
i didnt enjoy working here. its all about numbers and its a hectic place to work, the travel wasnt worth the pay for me. the turn over was awful. there requirments were near impossible to meet
Prime Therapeutics.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 2, 2018
Work day started at 7:30 A.M
- Inbound call center for pharmacy drugs that needed prior authorizing through Prescription drug plan.
-Calls would be made by Dr. office staff , we would fill in the appropriate information on the forms then submit to pharmacist for review.
-Fast paced inbound calls around 20 to 30 a day.
Pros
Great place to work Helpfull staff.
Cons
6 month contract, would have likedfull time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Therapeutics. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss