Prime Time Healthcare Employee Reviews

travel nurse company
Travel Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 8, 2018
Great travel company. You are able to decide where you want to go and for how long. Tough to start at new facilities but overall very doable for the pay.
decent ravel agency
LPN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 30, 2018
Decent travel company. Acomodations were close to assignments. Recruiter was wonderful to work with and checked on me every week. to ensure everything was going alright.
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! The team at Prime Time Healthcare is thrilled you’re so happy with your recruiter!

Extremely Shady Company
Traveling CNA (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 28, 2018
The company will not tell you that you have a CHOICE on whether you get a housing stipend or whether the facility will provide housing. They will not tell you about the PTO that is offered. All these things are in your contract so make sure you read them. Primetime will try and rush you through the signing process and you may not see certain details in your contract. Make sure you read thoroughly. Have worked with several traveling CNA companies and Primetime is the lowest paying and less concerned about their employees. This is a warning....
Pros
Opportunity to travel
Cons
Lowest pay
October 22, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and regret that your travel experience was not as you had envisioned and that you faced challenges when on assignment. Prime Time Healthcare prides itself on being an advocate for our travelers, doing our very best to resolve issues, and being responsive to our travelers' needs. We take this seriously.We will handle that issue on our end.

Prime time
LPN/ Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 30, 2018
I worked a travel nurse I didn't experience most of the questions you are asking about. I worked out of state contracts for 6-13 weeks at a time.This was for me a great company to work for,
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy that you've had a great experience with us!

Nice workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 21, 2018
Yes I truly enjoyed my job but traveling was nice but I got married and I love being near home with my husband. But if I had the chance I would work there again I meet so beautiful people .
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Being away from family
October 22, 2018

This is awesome! Glad you were so happy with Prime Time Healthcare! Congrats on getting married!!

Great place to work.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Kimball NebraskaMay 26, 2018
I am going on my 3rd year with Primetime and I love I made the choice to go with Primetime. My recruiter is always willing to hear me vent when I have any issues come up in a contract and tries his best to help me work them out. My recruiter always makes sure i am paid well and is in a safe area when I am away from home. I have learned that all contracts are what you make them.
Pros
great pay, steady work
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy that you've had a great experience with us since joining the Prime Time Healthcare family!

they are good with matching you up with a position that fits for you
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York StateMay 17, 2018
Its a good company to work for .they work with you any time any where to make sure your work experience is good.If there is an issue they work with you.
Pros
you get to travel
Cons
your away from love ones
October 22, 2018

This is awesome! Glad you are so happy with Prime Time Healthcare !!

great recruiters and easy job placement
Travel LPN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 14, 2018
You are staffed in many different atmospheres around the county,depending on contract location. Management teams vary, but its easy to travel and great assignments. Stayed in beautiful places and met many great people. Pay was great compared to coming back to Fl.ed to
Pros
per diem, great place, travel the country and getting paid
Cons
Being away from family
October 22, 2018

Thank you for the kind review! We will be sure to pass your message along to our great recruiters!!

Loved It sometimes
Traveling Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha Regency, NEApril 15, 2018
I really enjoyed traveling, I got to meet different people with different cultures, money was ok, but the traveling nurses sometimes get the worse cases.
Pros
Traveling all expenses paid
Cons
being away from home, work load heavy, no pay between contracts
Great way to travel and do what you love
Traveling nurse for LTC facilities (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 9, 2018
Primetime was a very great company. If I decide to do contact nursing again I'll definitely go back to them. The recruiters are very helpful and you can reach them at anytime. They also always have contracts available.
Pros
free housing and lots of contracts available
Cons
home sick
October 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, our recruiters are truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for nurses like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

good company
Traveling Health-care Professional(C.N.A.) (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 8, 2018
Enjoyed working here, very fun relaxed atomsphere , wonderful health benefits, great locations to work in, great staff, always making sure that you have hat you need so that you can do your job safely, and correctly.
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! The team at Prime Time Healthcare is thrilled you were so happy with us!

Great Job
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2018
This is a great company to work for. Customer service is good and the pay is okay.The hours are great I have no complaints with this company overall I give them 4 stars
Pros
pay is good, customer service is great
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy that you had a great experience with us and being a part of the Prime Time Healthcare family!

Great people to work for
Traveling Nursing (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 28, 2018
yes I enjoyed working with they company a lot. it was a lot of experience for me. being that I never traveled from home by myself. and it was great. and I will go back to traveling if needed. Thanks
October 22, 2018

We are so glad that you are enjoyed working with us and look forward to working with you again soon! Will be sure to pass along your kind words to the Prime Time Healthcare team.

see below
LVN travel nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 20, 2018
When job was offered and you take it never turns out the way it was represented. The pay was up and down for an 19 year experienced Nurse. Could not get the hours. Could have stayed in own state for the pay and hour that I received. Travel pay decreased driving hundreds of miles one one only 200.00. gas high. started going in the whole could not get bills pay and enjoy traveling and site see. that was the reason I started Traveling. Every disappointed. Hard to get a hold of Recruiter. Iv been off the road over a week still no job to go to no pay..Money don't grow on trees how do they expect you to pay your bills but they dont want you to look else where.
October 22, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and regret that your travel experience was not as you had envisioned and that you faced challenges when on assignment. Prime Time Healthcare prides itself on being an advocate for our travelers, doing our very best to resolve issues, and being responsive to our travelers' needs. We take this seriously. We will be sure to forward to the appropriate department. Thank you!

Good for what it is traveling
Travel Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 2, 2018
It was easy to get hired on and it was nice and fun to learned about my pay and how things are totaled up and that four hours of per diem you don’t get paid so that money they keep in there pockets, other then that it was okay
Pros
You meet different people and see different places
Cons
They take money out your pay
October 22, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and concerns. Your feedback is important to us and will be provided to our Prime Time management team. We wish you the best in your future travel career.

Competitive work environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 19, 2018
Still a small, quickly growing company. Need to work out some kinks but overall, still a great place to work. They have a great paid time off policy and very family orientated.
Pros
Great PTO policy
Cons
Great divide between departments
October 22, 2018

We love to hear your feedback! Thank you for your kind words and for representing Prime Time Healthcare . Your hard work and dedication is appreciated!

Unlimited Potential!
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
As long as you work hard, and have a positive attitude, you will be able to grow your career. There are a lot of long days, at times, but the end result is totally worth it!
Pros
Pto, fun work outings, growth potential
Cons
Need a bigger building due to growth! :)
October 22, 2018

This is awesome! Glad you are so happy with Prime Time Healthcare and being apart of our Prime Time family!

Great place to work with endless opportunities
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
I was giving the opportunity to work at PTH with little background in the industry. They give training to help you succeed and learn the industry. I would recommend working here to anyone looking for advancement.
Pros
Flex time

Unlimited potential!
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
I've worked here for multiple years, and continue to grow in my role at the company. As the company grows, there are endless possibilities for anyone who works hard and has a positive attitude!
Pros
Pto, Fun work outings, growth potential
Cons
Need a bigger building due to growth! :)
October 22, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We love having you on the team! We agree Prime Time is a great place to work!!

Great Place to Work!!!!
Lead Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare really cares about their employees and their travelers. They go above and beyond for the team! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We cant wait to see what next year brings as well!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Time Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5