Prime Time Healthcare Employee Reviews

Prime time
LPN/ Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 30, 2018
I worked a travel nurse I didn't experience most of the questions you are asking about. I worked out of state contracts for 6-13 weeks at a time.This was for me a great company to work for,
Great place to work.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Kimball NebraskaMay 26, 2018
I am going on my 3rd year with Primetime and I love I made the choice to go with Primetime. My recruiter is always willing to hear me vent when I have any issues come up in a contract and tries his best to help me work them out. My recruiter always makes sure i am paid well and is in a safe area when I am away from home. I have learned that all contracts are what you make them.
Pros
great pay, steady work
Loved It sometimes
Traveling Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha Regency, NEApril 15, 2018
I really enjoyed traveling, I got to meet different people with different cultures, money was ok, but the traveling nurses sometimes get the worse cases.
Pros
Traveling all expenses paid
Cons
being away from home, work load heavy, no pay between contracts
Great Job
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2018
This is a great company to work for. Customer service is good and the pay is okay.The hours are great I have no complaints with this company overall I give them 4 stars
Pros
pay is good, customer service is great
see below
LVN travel nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 20, 2018
When job was offered and you take it never turns out the way it was represented. The pay was up and down for an 19 year experienced Nurse. Could not get the hours. Could have stayed in own state for the pay and hour that I received. Travel pay decreased driving hundreds of miles one one only 200.00. gas high. started going in the whole could not get bills pay and enjoy traveling and site see. that was the reason I started Traveling. Every disappointed. Hard to get a hold of Recruiter. Iv been off the road over a week still no job to go to no pay..Money don't grow on trees how do they expect you to pay your bills but they dont want you to look else where.
Competitive work environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 19, 2018
Still a small, quickly growing company. Need to work out some kinks but overall, still a great place to work. They have a great paid time off policy and very family orientated.
Pros
Great PTO policy
Cons
Great divide between departments
Unlimited Potential!
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
As long as you work hard, and have a positive attitude, you will be able to grow your career. There are a lot of long days, at times, but the end result is totally worth it!
Pros
Pto, fun work outings, growth potential
Cons
Need a bigger building due to growth! :)
Great place to work with endless opportunities
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
I was giving the opportunity to work at PTH with little background in the industry. They give training to help you succeed and learn the industry. I would recommend working here to anyone looking for advancement.
Pros
Flex time
Unlimited potential!
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
I've worked here for multiple years, and continue to grow in my role at the company. As the company grows, there are endless possibilities for anyone who works hard and has a positive attitude!
Pros
Pto, Fun work outings, growth potential
Cons
Need a bigger building due to growth! :)
Great Place to Work!!!!
Lead Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare really cares about their employees and their travelers. They go above and beyond for the team! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
Productive and fun place to work with potential for growth
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare is a productive, but fun place to work. There is big potential to grow with the company and is definitelyfor me a long term career.
Very fun and family oriented
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
I couldn't imagine a better work environment or a better work family! They truly care about every single one of their employees! I couldn't
ask for a better company to work for!
Family atmosphere with room for growth.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Family atmosphere with room for growth. I enjoy working with people a common goal, works hard, but like to have fun as a team. I have been able to meet people of different background and stories through recruiting.
Pros
Competive pay, 19 days of PTO on you first year, Health Benefits.
Cons
Na
Great Place to Work
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime time is a great place to work. If you are looking for a company that is going to take care of you while you travel, Prime Time is the place to go!
Productive and Energetic Place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time is an amazing company and I would recommend to anyone who asked! Management is excellent and truly cares about their employees. It is an employee centered company through and through.
One Big Family!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare is a great company to work for! The management and travelers are great! I love the family type atmosphere! I can not say enough great things about this company.
Fun environment
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time is a fun place to work with great staff who truly care about you. This company only continues to grow and I am excited to be apart of it!!!
Employees that have mastered working as a team!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
I've never seen such strong collaboration amongst employees in order to help nurses find the right job and help one another to grow and succeed as a company. This place deserves the award for being the best place to work for in Omaha two years in a row. I don't doubt for a second they will keep achieving this honor.
Supportive Environment
Team Lead/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
I would recommend Prime Time to a friend and have many times. Prime Time offers a nice, work/life balance with their flex time policy. Pay is excellent and cannot be beat.
Great Place to Work!
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time is the best place to work! Everyone is like one big family, dress code is great, and hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I love walking into work everyday, with each day being different and not monotonous.
Pros
dress code, fun atmosphere, flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Time Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6