Prime Time Healthcare Employee Reviews

good company
Traveling Health-care Professional(C.N.A.) (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 8, 2018
Enjoyed working here, very fun relaxed atomsphere , wonderful health benefits, great locations to work in, great staff, always making sure that you have hat you need so that you can do your job safely, and correctly.
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! The team at Prime Time Healthcare is thrilled you were so happy with us!

coming up on 2 years
Team Lead/Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Been here for just under 2 years and it has been the best change for my family and I. Prior, I managed a sales office for close to 10 years and was nervous about what the future would be with change. I would say this was the best move I have ever made. They are genuine people to work with and for. They make it fun to work hard and being able to build the relationships with the nurses to watch them accomplish their goals is very rewarding.
Pros
Benefits, culture, long term opportunity and
Cons
Competitive industry
Great organization with Healthcare works in mind
Facility Consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare provides Healthcare travelers with opportunities unprecedented in the years past. They are dedicated to the highest level of customer services, providing each travel with a 24/7 access to their recruiter. Their pay packages are extremely competitive and at the highest level for travelers in their respective field of experience. I would highly recommend this company to any traveler based on the additional convenience benefits provided to them, many that are not offered by other competitors. This includes housing provided, or a stipend if that is the desire, car rental set up, insurance, 401K and individualized pay packages.
Pros
The most job opportunities in the LTC, Correctional and Hospital environments
Cons
Expect the highest level of professionalism from all employees
They were there whenever I needed them
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 17, 2018
I completed six contracts for this company and would travel with them again if my schedule allowed. I was always told upfront what and when and how my contract would look. Almost each time, it was spot on. I received my pay weekly and made way more with them, than any other traveler company was offering. They even offered Insurance and 401K, as well as paid time off.

I reached out to my recruiter with an issue that came up and reached her directly. I didn't even realize it was her cell number. Wow!

I would recommend them to any traveler, new and experienced.
Pros
Lots of opens around the US
Cons
Nothing close to my home in Birmingham, Al
travel nurse company
Travel Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 8, 2018
Great travel company. You are able to decide where you want to go and for how long. Tough to start at new facilities but overall very doable for the pay.
Family atmosphere with room for growth.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Family atmosphere with room for growth. I enjoy working with people a common goal, works hard, but like to have fun as a team. I have been able to meet people of different background and stories through recruiting.
Pros
Competive pay, 19 days of PTO on you first year, Health Benefits.
Cons
Na
October 22, 2018

We love to hear your feedback! Thank you for your kind words and for representing Prime Time Healthcare . Your hard work and dedication is appreciated!

Extremely Shady Company
Traveling CNA (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 28, 2018
The company will not tell you that you have a CHOICE on whether you get a housing stipend or whether the facility will provide housing. They will not tell you about the PTO that is offered. All these things are in your contract so make sure you read them. Primetime will try and rush you through the signing process and you may not see certain details in your contract. Make sure you read thoroughly. Have worked with several traveling CNA companies and Primetime is the lowest paying and less concerned about their employees. This is a warning....
Pros
Opportunity to travel
Cons
Lowest pay
October 22, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and regret that your travel experience was not as you had envisioned and that you faced challenges when on assignment. Prime Time Healthcare prides itself on being an advocate for our travelers, doing our very best to resolve issues, and being responsive to our travelers' needs. We take this seriously.We will handle that issue on our end.

decent ravel agency
LPN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 30, 2018
Decent travel company. Acomodations were close to assignments. Recruiter was wonderful to work with and checked on me every week. to ensure everything was going alright.
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! The team at Prime Time Healthcare is thrilled you’re so happy with your recruiter!

Prime time
LPN/ Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 30, 2018
I worked a travel nurse I didn't experience most of the questions you are asking about. I worked out of state contracts for 6-13 weeks at a time.This was for me a great company to work for,
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy that you've had a great experience with us!

great recruiters and easy job placement
Travel LPN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 14, 2018
You are staffed in many different atmospheres around the county,depending on contract location. Management teams vary, but its easy to travel and great assignments. Stayed in beautiful places and met many great people. Pay was great compared to coming back to Fl.ed to
Pros
per diem, great place, travel the country and getting paid
Cons
Being away from family
October 22, 2018

Thank you for the kind review! We will be sure to pass your message along to our great recruiters!!

Nice workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 21, 2018
Yes I truly enjoyed my job but traveling was nice but I got married and I love being near home with my husband. But if I had the chance I would work there again I meet so beautiful people .
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Being away from family
October 22, 2018

This is awesome! Glad you were so happy with Prime Time Healthcare! Congrats on getting married!!

Unlimited Potential!
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
As long as you work hard, and have a positive attitude, you will be able to grow your career. There are a lot of long days, at times, but the end result is totally worth it!
Pros
Pto, fun work outings, growth potential
Cons
Need a bigger building due to growth! :)
October 22, 2018

This is awesome! Glad you are so happy with Prime Time Healthcare and being apart of our Prime Time family!

Loved It sometimes
Traveling Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha Regency, NEApril 15, 2018
I really enjoyed traveling, I got to meet different people with different cultures, money was ok, but the traveling nurses sometimes get the worse cases.
Pros
Traveling all expenses paid
Cons
being away from home, work load heavy, no pay between contracts
Great place to work.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Kimball NebraskaMay 26, 2018
I am going on my 3rd year with Primetime and I love I made the choice to go with Primetime. My recruiter is always willing to hear me vent when I have any issues come up in a contract and tries his best to help me work them out. My recruiter always makes sure i am paid well and is in a safe area when I am away from home. I have learned that all contracts are what you make them.
Pros
great pay, steady work
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy that you've had a great experience with us since joining the Prime Time Healthcare family!

they are good with matching you up with a position that fits for you
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York StateMay 17, 2018
Its a good company to work for .they work with you any time any where to make sure your work experience is good.If there is an issue they work with you.
Pros
you get to travel
Cons
your away from love ones
October 22, 2018

This is awesome! Glad you are so happy with Prime Time Healthcare !!

Unorganized staffing company
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 14, 2014
Although I worked at a good job with this company, the person whom I worked with to find jobs was very disorganized. He would call and tell me about jobs that the company did not have access to and then later call and tell me about other jobs. He made promises that he could not keep or had no intention of keeping.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No benefits
Wonderful work environment with a great culture
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Wonderful work environment with a great culture. Management is open-door and willing to help you grow. Opportunity to become as great as you want to be.
Home health care industry
PAS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2016
Its a good job but it has no benefits. Only 5 paid holidays out the year. Limited staff. Evv training and client correspondence.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No benefits, No vacations
moderate
Charge nurse (Current Employee) –  La Vista, NEMarch 14, 2015
This job does not provide benefits for their employees. Placed in hotels that are not fit to live in. The recruiters are not honest and try to pay employees at the least amount for great work.
Pros
travels
Cons
not honest
Great way to travel and do what you love
Traveling nurse for LTC facilities (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 9, 2018
Primetime was a very great company. If I decide to do contact nursing again I'll definitely go back to them. The recruiters are very helpful and you can reach them at anytime. They also always have contracts available.
Pros
free housing and lots of contracts available
Cons
home sick
October 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, our recruiters are truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for nurses like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Time Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5