Prime Time Healthcare Culture reviews

Nice workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 21, 2018
Yes I truly enjoyed my job but traveling was nice but I got married and I love being near home with my husband. But if I had the chance I would work there again I meet so beautiful people .
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Being away from family
October 22, 2018

This is awesome! Glad you were so happy with Prime Time Healthcare! Congrats on getting married!!

Loved It sometimes
Traveling Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha Regency, NEApril 15, 2018
I really enjoyed traveling, I got to meet different people with different cultures, money was ok, but the traveling nurses sometimes get the worse cases.
Pros
Traveling all expenses paid
Cons
being away from home, work load heavy, no pay between contracts
good company
Traveling Health-care Professional(C.N.A.) (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 8, 2018
Enjoyed working here, very fun relaxed atomsphere , wonderful health benefits, great locations to work in, great staff, always making sure that you have hat you need so that you can do your job safely, and correctly.
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! The team at Prime Time Healthcare is thrilled you were so happy with us!

One Big Family!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare is a great company to work for! The management and travelers are great! I love the family type atmosphere! I can not say enough great things about this company.
October 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy that you've had a great experience with us since joining the Prime Time Healthcare family!

Fun environment
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
Prime Time is a fun place to work with great staff who truly care about you. This company only continues to grow and I am excited to be apart of it!!!
Wonderful work environment with a great culture
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Wonderful work environment with a great culture. Management is open-door and willing to help you grow. Opportunity to become as great as you want to be.
coming up on 2 years
Team Lead/Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Been here for just under 2 years and it has been the best change for my family and I. Prior, I managed a sales office for close to 10 years and was nervous about what the future would be with change. I would say this was the best move I have ever made. They are genuine people to work with and for. They make it fun to work hard and being able to build the relationships with the nurses to watch them accomplish their goals is very rewarding.
Pros
Benefits, culture, long term opportunity and
Cons
Competitive industry
Cool parties and events
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Relaxed dress code in the office. Great celebrations when goals are hit. Unique events and great coworkers! Concierge service is a great way to get errands done during your work day!
Pros
Fun events. good people.
Cons
Old computers.
Amazing place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
It's one of those jobs that you get up and enjoy coming to work everyday. The people here are truly genuine and the competitive environment is fun to be around. The upside and potential to grow within the company is incredible.
Best company to work for by far!!!!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lavista, NEJanuary 17, 2018
I am coming up on my 2nd year of working for Prime Time. I truly love working here and love all of my co workers and managers. I couldn't ask for a better place to work!
Pros
Amazing Culture, Amazing Leadership, Amazing Co-Workers!
Awesome place to work, love coming to work everyday!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Great atmosphere, very family friendly and I love the competitive environment that I walk into each and everyday. The travelers really make my job for me. Being able to help so many people across the country achieve their personal goals.
A company with integrity
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare took a chance when they hired me, and I want to do this company proud when I conduct business in their name. They seem to care about their employees, both internal and travelers. They have the knowledge and experience to make things go smoothly and the sense of fun to realize that work shouldn't feel like work. If you're still reading this far, then you'll enjoy the next part. Working here kind of reminds me of the old cereal commercial that talked about how the adult side liked the nutrition (work, in this example), but the kid side liked the frosting (fun). You might need to be a little older to get the reference.
Pros
Great coworkers, fun culture
Cons
None, thus far
Prime Time is Amazing!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
I am so thankful I am part of the Prime Time family. I have never worked for a company that even compares to Prime Time. The employees are amazing and I have never seen owners of a company so involved with their employees and travelers. The owners truly do everything they can to make Prime Time the best place to work as an employee and a traveler.
Pros
Events, competitions, Pto, the culture, Everything!
Great organization with Healthcare works in mind
Facility Consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare provides Healthcare travelers with opportunities unprecedented in the years past. They are dedicated to the highest level of customer services, providing each travel with a 24/7 access to their recruiter. Their pay packages are extremely competitive and at the highest level for travelers in their respective field of experience. I would highly recommend this company to any traveler based on the additional convenience benefits provided to them, many that are not offered by other competitors. This includes housing provided, or a stipend if that is the desire, car rental set up, insurance, 401K and individualized pay packages.
Pros
The most job opportunities in the LTC, Correctional and Hospital environments
Cons
Expect the highest level of professionalism from all employees
Great Place
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 17, 2018
Prime Time is a great place to work! Coworkers become your family. The harder you work the more you will benefit! But you will always have a have a great support system.
Great family fun orientated place to work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousJanuary 17, 2018
Great place to work, cant say enough great things about this company! They take car of not only their internal staff, but do a great job accommodating & taking care of the travel staff as well!
Great Company with Great Employees and Travelers!
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
Prime Time Healthcare is a great place to work. We always have fun and it's like working with family. The genuinely care about you and your career and are always making sure that they do everything to help you succeed and accomplish what you want!
Prime Time is an AMAZING company!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
I am so thankful I am apart of the Prime Time family. Everyone who works at Prime Time is a team and is always willing to help when needed. The culture is just amazing here. The owners are the best and will always go above and beyond for their employees and travelers.
Pros
Competitions, Prizes, Events
Fun place to work
Lead Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
I am new to Prime Time healthcare, but I can already see that they really value their employees. There are fun incentives to reach goals, and the tools to succeed are provided.
Great Company
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  La Vista NEJanuary 17, 2018
A wonderful company that is truly about their employees! Prime Time has a wonderful culture that allows you to grow and excel. This is an exciting and fun company to work and grow with!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Time Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5