PRIME Window Systems Employee Reviews

Bottom of the barrell
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 11, 2019
The company tries but for some reason they can't seem to focus on the right aspects. To put it simple, the company tech-vehicles; broken windshield, check engine lights, wrong phone number on tail-gates, broken turn lights and mismatched tires, but no worries they have installed top dollar and the latest INTERIOR and exterior cameras with GPS right onto that broken windshield, because you the employee are the reason they are losing money and trust me, you will be MICRO MANAGED.
Management is overpowering
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAMay 31, 2019
To give you an idea
The plant manager and the shipping/production manager are best friends.
The shipping manager loves to check out girls while they are working also he will always threaten to fire you.
I loved the people who I worked with but the management was poor.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
Pay, short of 40 hours every week, paid every 2 weeks. No raises also minimum wage for a lot of work
June 3, 2019

While Prime Window appreciates receiving comments from current and prior employees, we do not tolerate inappropriate behavior from any of our employees or managers.

Entry Level Assemblers minimum wage. Hire mostly unskilled workers with no promise of advancement.
Customer Service Representative / Order Entry (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 6, 2019
Top heavy management. Department heads stay the same. Very high turnover. Hours were flexible. Order deadlines were very demanding with very little training.
April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Prime Window Systems as we appreciate the feedback from both current & former employees which gives us the opportunity to make valuable progress.
We are always striving to improve where we can at both of our locations.

We apologize if you had a unpleasant experience while working with us or feel you did not receive adequate training. Typically Customer Service positions for any company can be high volume, deadline driven, demanding & stressful at times.

We do have many entry level production positions; however we make an effort to promote employees from within to give current employees opportunities for growth & retain company experience/knowledge.

Prime definitely values our employees & the hard work performed each day.

The Management Team at Prime always hopes your employment with us is enjoyable & rewarding.

not a goof place
Shipping Lead (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 7, 2018
The work is hard and unforgiving. All of the bosses don't care about you or your family's and that includes the HR department also. they have a hard time communicating. .

We are always striving to improve where we can at both of our locations.

We apologize if you had a unpleasant experience while working with us or feel you did not receive adequate communication.

We definitely have multiple types of positions that require our employees to work hard on a daily basis both while manufacturing our products & in loading the products for delivery.

Prime absolutely values the hard work performed each day by our employees as well as their families that they are providing for.

full time year around
worked 6000 line (Former Employee) –  Union Gap, WANovember 26, 2018
worked there for only a little! never worked for a company like this before and really enjoyed it! had a misunderstanding with a floor lead and I overreacted! wish i handled it better!
Pros
year around, good guys to work with

We are always striving to improve where we can at both of our locations.

We truly appreciate the positive feedback & we are sorry that a misunderstanding occurred and are no longer employed with us.

Prime definitely values our employees & the hard work performed each day.

The Management Team at Prime always hopes your time & employment with us is enjoyable & rewarding.

Prime Window Systems

Great place to work. Only lack is the pay and employee care.
Shipping (Current Employee) –  WAApril 26, 2018
Prime is a good company. If you are looking for high wages this is not the place. The environment is friendly and encouraging. The management is good, there could be more friendly greetings but it's okay. There is room for advancement if you work hard.
Pros
1 hour Christmas lunch provided by company, paid time off available in half a year, 11 paid holidays yearly plus a "floating" holiday (aka free day).
Cons
Wages.
August 27, 2018

Prime Window Systems definitely values our employees & the work you do each day.
The Company continually evaluates both wages & benefit offerings & tries to remain competitive in our areas. We are pleased that our employees appreciate the generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays & numerous employee luncheons we provide throughout the year.

Advancement opportunities are important to the company & allow us to retain valuable employees while helping them grow professionally.

We are always striving to improve at both of our locations & we appreciate the feedback from both current & former employees which gives us the opportunity to make valuable progress.

The Management Team at Prime hopes your employment with us is always enjoyable & rewarding.

Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 16, 2018
Scheduling service techs to complete work orders. I learned about different types of windows. Culture was stressful at times. The hardest part of my job was cleaning up things that were left undone . I enjoyed working with the builders
August 27, 2018

We at Prime Window Systems apologize if you had a negative or stressful experience while working with us.
We definitely value our employees & the work performed each day.

We are pleased that you enjoyed learning about our products & working with the Builders.

Ok
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 15, 2018
They don't pay enough. They are not great with communication. They want you to perform a certain task, but not show there appreciation. The people are great.
August 27, 2018

We at Prime Window Systems apologize if we fail to communicate effectively or if you do not feel appreciated at times.
We definitely value our employees & the work you do each day.

Prime Window Systems

Full Time year around work with great benefits and coworkers!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Union Gap, WAJanuary 4, 2018
Prime has Full Time work that is year around & not Seasonal.
They give employees an opportunity to advance to other positions if you are interested.

They offer great benefits for vacation & paid holidays. They also offer 401k & Health Insurance benefits that they help cover the cost.

Good employees to work with & the Managers & Supervisors even help out in the plant.
Pros
Schedule, Benefits, Location, Safety, Company Luncheons, Stability
Cons
Older facility

We are always striving to improve where we can at both of our locations.

Prime appreciates the positive feedback from our current employees to know we have benefit offerings that our employees value & enjoy.

Hot and miserable
Window Assembler (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJuly 11, 2017
This workplace is hot, hard, nasty, uncomfortable work. There are decent benefits, good vacation time, and it is pretty hard to get fired. however no one that is working there, wants to be there.
August 27, 2018

We at Prime Window Systems apologize if you had a negative experience while working with us.We understand the summer months in the valley can be quite hot & we do the best we can managing the heat.

We definitely value our employees & the manufacturing work performed each day.

We are pleased that our employees appreciate the Benefits of generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k & Insurance.

Prime Window Systems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRIME Window Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5