PrimeCare Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

Wonderful Company
Administrative Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARApril 13, 2019
PrimeCare was such a great company to work for while I was in college! Unfortunately, after college I had to re-locate. Highly recommend if you want to work in an atmosphere that is like family and has your best interest in mind.
Pros
Great work atmosphere and culture! Feels like family. Great work life balance. Great leadership.
Good Work Place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 17, 2018
Everyone was very helpful, and wanted you to grow and learn in personal and professional life. Everyone communicated with all departments very well. Even management was very kind and helpful.
NURSE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARAugust 30, 2018
If you ever have the chance to work for this company, by all means, DO IT!!! I am still currently an employee at PrimeCare, and the thought of leaving makes me sick! Thankful for this company and my time here.
Damned if you do and Damned if you don't
Head Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2018
There is always a high turn over of staff and not just due to the fact that they take on a lot of students.

There are 2 doctors and although they like things done differently, Often one doctor tries to override the other. I'll be told to do one thing start doing it, get yelled at for doing unnecessary things or to do something else. Then I get in trouble for not finishing the first thing and doing the 2nd thing.

Although when one starts with a patient one is expected to finish with that patient, not everyone triages and takes down all the information as they should. Patients tend to see 2-3 MA's come into the room before the doctor and ask them the same questions over.

The office has long wait times due to double and triple booking appointments.

It is hard working there. The plus is they don't fire anyone but, the hostile environment makes it hard for one to stay there long.
Pros
Will never be fired and pushes you to your limits
Cons
Yelled at constantly by patients & doctors in front of patients & co-workers, partial trained, constantly trying to catch up.
Primecare was a wonderful place to work. I did not feel stressed from management and they all trusted and valued my skills.
Medical Lab technician (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARJanuary 30, 2018
The enjoyable part of the job was the peaceful and loving environment. GOD was always in the midst. It wasn't a perfect place to work, but it was pretty close.
Great work environment
Registered Nurse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARAugust 12, 2017
This is such a great place to work and provides a Christian environment to work in. Management is great and genuinely cares about their employees. Great place to be!
Interactive and Professional Atmosphere
Nurse Technician (Current Employee) –  Searcy, ARJanuary 23, 2017
I love my job at PrimeCARE Medical Clinic. The employees and staff I work with make PC special. I typically arrive at 7:40am and begin the day by prepping and stocking the exam rooms. Once the clinic opens at 8:00am, I begin pulling back patients and start to document medical history and perform a variety of functions and tests. I have learned about healthcare and also about medicine during my time as a Nurse Technician. Most of the employees get a long with each other and it is a fun and interactive, but also professional atmosphere. Typically work is fast-paced so although there is not much downtime, work tends to go by fast. The hardest part of working as a Nurse Technician at PC is communicating with your fellow tech's about patients and coordinating responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of PC is working directly with the health care providers. PC fosters a learning environment so it is easy to pick up on medical terminology with the encouraging help from the employees.
Pros
$3 home cooked lunches (paid time), fast-paced
Supportive, fun environment
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 5, 2015
Days can be long due to extended hours, but the culture is great - very friendly, supportive people. I learned a lot about teamwork, especially under stressful situations. Management really tries to take care of their employees. Really enjoy taking care of patients.
Pros
great people
Cons
no incentives for staying long-term