PrimeFlight Aviation Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 729 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The job is boring. The workers are lazy. The management is incompetent. The wages are very low. There are almost no benefits.
Wages are too low, breaks are too short and unpaid, annual and sick leave do not exist, vacation and bereavement leave are too short, uniforms are under supplied, leaders and supervisors are unqualified, co-workers are lazy
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
See more PrimeFlight Aviation reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrimeFlight Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 729 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about PrimeFlight Aviation
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make PrimeFlight Aviation a better place to work?14 people answered
- What benefits does PrimeFlight Aviation offer?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at PrimeFlight Aviation?8 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at PrimeFlight Aviation?7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at PrimeFlight Aviation?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at PrimeFlight Aviation?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of PrimeFlight Aviation?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PrimeFlight Aviation about how to improve it?5 people answered
- What colors are the uniforms for baggage handlers5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at PrimeFlight Aviation?5 people answered
See all questions and answers