PrimeFlight Aviation Employee Reviews

good workplace for building customer serice
Primeflight agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 21, 2019
Was able to grow as an individual. learned to deal with a variety of customers and co-workers. management and supervisors made accomedations when needed.
Hostile management. Ineffective.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PDX.April 20, 2019
Most poorly run operation I’ve ever seen. Extremely reactive, not proactive. Should install a revolving door for the employee turn over rate. Won’t be around very long.
Pros
Fresh air working outside.
Cons
What do you got???
Worst Company Ever
Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 19, 2019
This company needs to be shut down completely. Their turn over rate is outrageous. Management is a joke literally!!
Management has gotten away with assaulting another employee, and then fired him to cover his self. You call corporate, all they say is send me a statement, but if you do instead of doing a proper investigation you notify management of the allegations against them. They discriminate a lot and I do not know why no one has contacted EEOC, seems like everyone is scared. Also a lot of favoritism as well. People getting positions with a different pay, and do not work, just a paper pusher!! Like really pretty much all these reviews are telling the truth across the states and nothing is being done about it! What happened to treat your employees right and they will work for you.
This is just a bad bad company and I wouldn’t suggest anyone to work there!!!
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
No breaks and lunches, management cusses you out over simple situations and threats to take your badge
Some times hard work just doesn't pay off
Wheelchair Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 15, 2019
While work there i was able to advance slightly but the work that i put into my job was not worth the pay. A lot of the time we were overworked, underpaid, and underappreciated, and undervalued both by our airlines and our bosses and, there are even times where the bosses would do things underhandedly to make sure you were stuck in the position you were in.
It's time a terrible place to work in but, it's also not the best place for an adult with bills.
Terrible
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 14, 2019
The job is easy very easy its the people that make it difficult. They’re very unorganized and unprofessional. They always want to pick and choose who staying for overtime when overtime mean everyone needs to stay. They never utilize their other shifts and they always want to over work. They call overtime when its almost time cor you to go home. I can go on and on about primeflight
It’s ok
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYApril 11, 2019
Could be better I did overnight so it wasn’t all the bad just gotta do deep cleaning and make sure you on time and you challenge people make sure you have your ID AT ALL TIMES
Nothing great to say
Ramp agent (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 7, 2019
It's a lot of work for the pay, I reall have nothing good to say about this company )! They need to realize what we do is alot pluss management is horrible, if you complain you get signaled out and mistreated, definatly shoeing favouritism. When getting trained the trainers are horrible no respect for anyone! I think they need to take a good look at what going on but not with ramp with trainers and management.
Pros
Cons
No hrs bad pay alot of work for what we do
Among the worst I’ve ever experienced. If you can avoid working for them, please do!
Baggage Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 5, 2019
Working for PRIMEFLIGHT in the Baggage Service Office has only been a plus for me because it allowed me to make many connections within the airline industry which no doubt will secure me a successful future when the time comes.
However, local management is unprofessional and inconsistent with enforcing company policy and even understanding the policy. They are terrible at communicating effectively to other staff and often fail to relay important information in a timely manner. Managers are often nowhere to be found when you really need them, that is except the supervisors who are always on duty and act as managers on a daily basis.
The work environment is also unprofessional as much of the staff is immature and tend to play around as opposed to doing their jobs effectively and thoroughly.
Also, there is not time off, no vacation time, no sick days, bereavement time is a joke and the health benefits are equally as inconvenient and essentially useless.
These are truly only a few of the many issues with this company. If you can avoid working for them, please do!
Pros
Pay (kinda), Unionized
Cons
Management, professionalism, consistency, organization, cleanliness
all spanish supervisors no room for advancement at will termination
even more spped, wheel chair assistant (Former Employee) –  white plains, nyMarch 30, 2019
this is a horrible horrible company to work for .i worked at the same spot in airport for 2 1/2 yrs got fired because some mngr didnt like one comment i said i was there every day at 400am when certain people were late but no one ever noticed that. i lost one week vacation because one mngr had to report me not nice environment at westchetser airport. Glad i was fired i hope that someone else does the job i did and doesnt complain since i never complained and still got fired lotts of bullies there.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no money or benefits or reconition
good work bad pay
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 29, 2019
i loved doing the job, but was under payed for it. the management was incapable of performing their jobs correctly. breaks were only 15 minutes even for lunch
fun
Wheelchair Dispatcher (LGA) (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYMarch 27, 2019
Seeing passengers smile after assisting them with their luggage and carryons is great I love to help people in any time of their need learning the ends and outs of security is excellent
Pros
vacations
Cons
no benefits
Prime flight
Aircraft Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 22, 2019
Not enough room for job advancement. Simple job. Have been here for less than a year. Flight benefits are a plus for those with perfect attendance. .
prime flight
Ticket Agent/Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 19, 2019
It is a good job to have good benefits. Very fast pace environment need to work in a timing fashion to complete the job ask of you but it is a fun job to have meeting new people every day
Do Whatever You Please
Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  John F. Kennedy International Airport, NYMarch 17, 2019
This is a easy going company. Employees have the freedom to do whatever they want, including asking money from customers. Because employees have no fear of management.
Pros
break time anytime
Cons
no benefits, no respect
Laid back
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYMarch 17, 2019
My job at Prime flight a
Has been stress free, an relaxing unfortunately its coming to an end but no matter were i work or what i do i make thr best of it.
Pros
Great Team work
Cons
Short/or long breaks
Very fast paced environment
Lead lift truck driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 3, 2019
Overall it was a good company to work for the managers were all very good and most of the employees worked as a team to make sure that the task at hand got done.
Pros
The pay and hours were ok
Cons
The employees had no lockers to place their personal belongings
Company Needs Organization
Human Resources Coordinator/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 28, 2019
Corporate is out of touch with the local stations needs and challenges. Stations feel untaken care of by way of uniforms, technical needs, etc. Corporate likes to handle things by passing the buck.
Pros
Some stations have negotiated air travel benefits
Cons
Some stations have no travel benefits
first and last time
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2019
I was excited to have gotten a job at the airport, even if it was cleaning planes. everything was pretty smooth and easy. this was when the company was under a different name. once the company switched over to primeflight thungs started changing, but ddnt seem like they was chaning for the better. everything was becoming very strict and people started lacking more on they responsibilities even management. everyone was getting write ups for the smallest things everyone was and is drinking on the job doing stuff I didn't know where done at airports. it became really messy really fast, for a easy decent paying job is not worth the stress with mnagment and co workers who will be intoxicated or high doing they work. im better off somewhere better where I can actually move forward and not be stuck in the same spot for years. I do not recommend this place to anyone.
Productive work good tips
Wheel Chair Attendant (Former Employee) –  Westchester, NYFebruary 18, 2019
Good productive work place. Easy job. Had to report to managers. We just had to know when flights came in to escort our passengers with wheel chairs to allow them to board the aircraft. I learned a lot about the flight industry.
decent job to get started
Line Queue Agent (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 6, 2019
Very busy and fast paced job. Very cultural and diverse. very friendly coworkers and customers. You do have a lot of rough and fustrating days. Good luck.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrimeFlight Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

5.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight