Primerica

Primerica Employee Reviews

United States3,764 reviews

Found 3,764 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,108 reviews
financialcommissionincomerecruitlicensedebtinsurancefinancially

Flexible and manageable place to work part time

I didn't get to work there long due to relocating from VA to Florida, so I only got passed training. I was unable to go through schooling to receive my financial license.

Pros

Manage your own hours

Cons

Pay only comes from commission

In business for yourself but not by yourself

Greatest business model I have seen. Paid by your work not who you are. Opportunity to own your own book of business and hand it down to your heirs or sell it, you choose.

Primerica insights

Based on 1,040 survey responses
What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

a lot of room for growth

every day is a new challenge. Amazing people to be around with. Wonderful opportunity to learn more about your own strengths and weaknesses. The work is not only very fulfilling but comes with many personal benefits

Fun place

Great place i love working there it was very cool and very fun and i meet a lot of people that i get to help and it is great to sell wonderful products

Basic Info

Work is set at your own pace and you get from it what you put into it, just as with anything else. It's essentially an agency, like real estate, so it's structured very similar to that. Management is always super friendly, and helpful. Workplace culture is very diverse and inclusive with all walks of life. What I enjoy most about this job is the flexibility of seeing a return on my hours worked. At an hourly position, I basically have a cap on my salary just like you might have a spending limit on a credit card. This job has allowed me to work my 60 hour weeks and make more than ot minus taxes. Two thumbs up. 5 stars would definitely recommend.

Work life balance/ ability to make money and at your convenience. Love the freedom that goes along with being a Primerica consultant

Great people, longevity, tons of training tools and plenty of support. Love the work environment. There are many benefits working with Primerica, some to include bonuses, free work iPad, earning money as you you get Liscence’s which Primerica pays for oh yeah and earn money while you get your other Liscence’s. It’s every money making energy filled persons dream.

Pros

Freedom of being your own boss and earning potential is unlimited.

Cons

Not enough time in a day to take advantage of all the percs of being a Primerica consultant.

Great

Great company. I was pushed to do better and be better. Certificates were available and easy to follow. My boss was super nice and cared for my well being.

Great mission bad leaders

If you have a bad leader, you will go no where. If you have a good mentor you can go a long way. You will learn a lot about build a business and a lot about networking and building a team, which is great and the more you know lets just say you might quit or stay.

Don’t

MLM. Def don’t do it. You work super hard and don’t get paid other than sales and if they fall through you have to pay it back. You have to find leads and people to work for you constantly I do not recommend to my friends or family.

Whatever place

Not for everybody just depends sales are hard to find. Managers don’t help you, they leave you with answers. You feel lost most of the time. You have to find people to recruit which is also very hard because you have to convince them.

Diligence, application, and consistency is key

Diligence, application, and consistency will provide you residual income. It will allow time and financial freedom if you work the system.It’s not a job but a business so if you want to see result your have to discipline yourself to do the work. What you put in is what you get out. You also have to learn to overcome objectives because you will encounter alot of uninterested people.

Pros

You don’t have to ask anyone to take a lunch break or time off

Cons

You have to find your leads

Productive and fun work environment

If you’re looking for flexibility and team environment . This is the right company . It’s a team like environment , that implements great leadership.

Pros

Flexibility

Terrible “Job”

Terrible company. Do not get tricked my these people it is in their best benefit. They pray on people who are in vulnerable situations you have to pay to use the POL and they charged my overdraft fees on transactions I DID NOT APPROVE OF. Any job you have to pay for stay away!

Productive, educational, rewarding and possible 6 figure plus income

There is nothing bad in working with Primerica Financial Services. You can rise as high as you want to go! You are trained, licensed and the sky is the limit! Our company has more 5 and 6 figure income earners than most companies and you can do it part-time!

Pros

You work on your own schedule

Cons

No cons

Kind of stressful.

Overall, the family are wonderful people and care of others. The workplace was however, very stressful and unorganized. I felt like a lot was expected of me that was never asked of me. I often felt belittled for being stressed or overwhelmed by the work I was given or the jobs that were expected of me. There was a lot of stress in the building itself and although there were benefits to working there, there was also a lot of negativity and it reflected into my work day.

Great company to offer licenses

Great company to obtain licensing but that’s about it. If you don’t hustle on a daily basis, it will take you a long time to get ahead. Personal life come 2nd unfortunately.

Pros

Licenses & relationships

Cons

Personal life imbalance

Awesome opportunity to grow and make unlimited income.

This was by far the best company I have ever worked with. I received great advice from my many mentors. They had a real interest in my success. I was able to advance from a new agent to Regional Vice President before I hit my 2 year mark. I was a client first but was so impressed with how much they helped my family and their mission, that I decided to jump onboard. You get what you put in. You will need to get licensed but that’s a good thing when you are dealing with other peoples money right? I was able to help so many people in my 24 years at Primerica and I have wonderful relationships because of Primerica. I ran my own office and was in complete control of my time with more then a 6 figure annual income. I also got to travel the world because of Primerica from The Mexican Riviera to Cancun, from the Bahamas to Paris, and everywhere in between the US from Alaska to New York. I wouldn’t trade my time and knowledge I received by being involved with this great company. I worked hard but I also played hard. And now I am living my best life! Get involved work hard and you too will be successful.

fun place

Love this opportunity, have control of your time and income. The pay is awesome. Get to help alot of people, alot of families. Not hard, simple work, and you get trained to be amazing, just have to be consistent with your work.

i really dislike selling to my family

Primerica does most of its business through family and friends, and their referrals to other people. I wish they could just generate new leads from scratch but that is not the way with Primerica. It is a good company i was really engaged at one point but i just couldn't make any sales because my family already has their life insurance, and the one thing i really dislike is having to force family to purchase insurance from me when they already have life insurance.

Pros

pays for licensing fee and classes which was really helpful, they walk you through it

Cons

pay monthly to be active in Primerica Online

Great place to grow your business

Absolutely great place. You can truly build a business with no limits on active and passive income. It is not a job, but a fertile ground for entrepreneurial thinking.

Fun workplace

Just started, but seems like a good company. The company seems to have very good reviews and lots of people like the work environment and the flexibility that comes with the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Primerica.
Powered byComparably

Compare Primerica with

• Primerica
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?