Primerica

Primerica Employee Reviews for Financial Advisor

Great career
Great sales career. Your around the most knowledgeable people who care to teach you and train you the best standards for yourself. You learn life insurance at a great level.
Primerica financial advisor
I make appointments around my schedule. I love everything about it what i do down to who i work with! You are your own boss. I love that i get to not only help families with there debt bit ibalso get to educate them as well.
What I learned
Primerica provided me the average individual ability to create a career as a sales professional in the Financial Service Industry. Or the ability to build a business within an established framework.
Experience working at Primerica
They’re very calm and help you in anyway shape or form.
A typical day at work varies. Some days it's long some days its quick. The more you put out the more money you make. I learned to be very patient and humble. I met many people of all cultures and was very excited to learn new things.
The company was very straight forward it wasn’t complicated to learn and manage.
I learned that in the business industry you are going to have to except it when people say no. When they say things like that don’t push them to say yes because they are not going to want to do any type of business with you.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Equal Opportunity
It has everything you could want in a job. Pay is commission based. So if you're good at working with commission then this shouldn't be a problem for you.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Training
Training was not what I expected. They do pay for you yo get your license and some tools to pass the test. Most the training is about other success stories. Also the client base they expect you to have is for you to solicite your own friends and family.
Productive and motivating place to work
This job is not for everyone however, with the right people training and showing you the ropes, at the proper locations you can find yourself excelling very quickly at this job.
Pros
you decided when you want to work
Cons
you must be motivated
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Primerica?
It’s a great company, but don’t have a quality time with family and you don't have a fixed salary.
Actually is a good job and an excellent company, but there is no quality time with the family and the salary is not fixed, it is for commissions. For the rest they have an excellent training system and a very good working environment.
Work from home
I enjoy that I can work from anywhere. And that I have flexibility.
I am looking for more pay and benefits though and would love to find a position that will offer those qualities as well.
great place
LOVE being a part of a company that truly cares for other peoples success. It does take a lot of work to build up business but its worth it. I have made a lot of friends and have also grown as a person while working with this company. Great company training
Fantasic company with the best oppourtunity in the world!
Work on your own time, part-time until you're ready for full time. Unless you are able to jump straight into it. Anyways, a remarkable company with many competitions for company paid vacations. There are annual and semi-annual conferences. It is great/
Great experience
Great experience, learned a lot about being a salesperson. The environment there was great and supportive. The people there were great and supporting and understanding
Job summary
Independent Financial Advisor/ Life Agent
Carefully evaluate financial status, and outline goals of 60+ clients to best help clients manage debt, proved life insurance, and suggest financial investors

Advise clients on risks and benefits of each opportunity, providing documentation, and thoughtfully addressing questions and concerns

Maintain top client satisfaction rates (~85%) by developing meaningful relationships
Love these guys
Basically just give you money for having loved ones. Love the team and love my upline! If this review sways you, please mention my name when inquiring for interviews!
perfect in experience with my job.
I am a hard worker and well experienced Caregiver with ideas to help people with disabilities achieve their goals. I love to help in line with the Company's goals.
Fun Place to Work
"Great experience with the pay , schedule, and Benefits. The management team is very supportive and easy to talk to"
The schedule and pay are great. Good Clean & Professional Work Environment
Pros
Great management
Great introduction to finance
Lots of nights, but a great introduction to the financial field. Pay is based on earned commissions only, but you have the ability to promote quickly.
You get out of it what you put into it
You get trained and licensed and become a business owner partnered up with Primerica. You get out of it what you put into it. Your desire and effort will pay off if you are determined and enthusiastic.
Good Work Ethic gets the job done
We are a team on a mission. That mission is to help others financially. Here everyday you are learning just about everything. Learning about the different ways you can make a difference in others lives. Everyone is always friendly and always make sure you're at home with them. We provide many services to our clients to guarantee that we will help them protect and to prepare for the long run. The hardest part of the job is going through the process of learning everything to further prepare yourself. Here you get to meet many amazing people and many incentives for all the working team members.
Fantastic Atmosphere and Wonderful Managers
Working at Primerica is awesome and I love the atmosphere of the office life. You are not left alone to meet quotas as everyone in the office helps you get the job done. The ability to meet with families and help them out of screw-y insurance companies is very important and getting them properly protected is their goal.
I am currently still at Primerica and I do not plan on leaving. I have never felt important on a job and here you run your own business and you are just as important as everyone else. I recommend this place to anyone who wants a new career move, wants to earn six figures or just wants a positive atmosphere.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Primerica.