Primero Games Employee Reviews

Learning experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 17, 2018
Manufacture of video gaming machines.
slot machines, black jack
cold calling, calling account customer, taking orders, schedule production, schedule pickup or delivery, collect the money
Fun place to work!
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 29, 2017
Everyone is great to work with. It's a very team oriented company. The management wants to see you excel. They promote within and will let you know when a position is available.
Pros
Team oriented
Lot of things to learn
Prototype Engineer (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 29, 2017
I was allowed to work at my own peace and pretty much on whatever project I wanted to (as long as it benefits the company of course). My coworkers are really smart, talented and dedicated people who I definitely learned about from. I learned prototyping and engineering skills for the first time, either from training or from self teaching.
great company timing for the industry was off
Title - Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 6, 2017
I liked calling on independent operators for the company. The travel was easy and the clients were friendly. Most times there were no issues and when there was it was easily rectified.
Pros
plenty of freedom
Cons
industry was too politically driven
tempoary job
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 9, 2017
learning to attach harnesses to metal chassis,installing PC boards in ,installing printers and bill acceptor. Hardest part of job installing chassis in game frames.loved working with all people .
Fun Gaming company in atlanta
Network Administrator/ IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 30, 2016
Primero is a great company to work for. The management is easy going and the team is very close. On a daily basis I would have to deal with customers that don't understand there hardware, as well as fellow employees that don't know how there computers work. The hardest part of the day is when I have to continue working well past 8 hours to run security scans on computers and backup servers.
Pros
good company and managemnet
Cons
Long work days due to being only IT Staff.