PrimeXBT

Working at PrimeXBT: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

I feel support

I have been working here for 4 years now. I admit that it was not easy at first because of specific PrimeXBT pros cons as an employer. It was difficult to understand so much new information in a short period of time. But colleagues always help.

It's a great place to gain experience

I was an ordinary employee, but PrimeXBT brought me tremendous experience. I have no negative PrimeXBT testimonials. Working conditions were decent. However, it's time for something to change. I left without scandals and negativity.

PrimeXBT insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

The employer doesn't let me down

I've known the company for about a year, and I've been through several interesting projects with them. PrimeXBT has a responsive staff and friendly management. The money was always paid on time. So far, my Prime XBT review is positive, let’s wait and see how our cooperation will develop.

No tengo nada malo que decir.

Soy representante de atención al cliente en PrimeXBT. Hago mi trabajo ayudando a los clientes de la empresa. Es un placer, aunque es difícil trabajar con algunos comerciantes. Por otro lado, una carga de trabajo tan intensa me hace estar preparada para nuevos retos. Pero lo que puedo hacer, lo hago lo mejor posible cada día. Sinceramente, me gusta que la dirección entienda a los empleados y que podamos sacar tiempo para relajarnos. El ambiente aquí es muy profesional y agradable. Todos los aspectos de nuestra cooperación son muy satisfactorios para mí.

Can't say anything bad

Can’t say anything bad about this employer. All the aspects of our cooperation are very good for me. I mean I have no complaints on working hours, attitude, salary, and other stuff like this. My occupation is quite specific, and I like that the employer understands this and appreciates my efforts.

Muy satisfecho con el equipo de gestión.

Soy desarrollador de aplicaciones móviles en PrimeXBT. Algunos dirán que mi trabajo es muy interesante, pero para mí ya se ha convertido en una tarea. Menos mal que estoy contento con esta rutina, porque trabajar para un empleador de PrimeXBT es muy satisfactorio. La dirección me trata muy bien. Me gusta que se valore mi opinión y que escuchen lo que tengo que decir. Mis ideas siempre se toman en serio y a menudo se ponen en práctica. Estoy seguro de que es lo mismo en todo el equipo de esta empresa.

Pros

equipo profesional de criptoanalistas, pagos regulares y generosas bonificaciones

Cons

horario muy apretado, no puede trabajar a distancia

Not the best but quite interesting place to work

I would say I love everything if my schedule wasn’t so busy. I understand that this is the specific of the market - too many competitors to allow the marketing department to kick the heels. On the other hand, such an intensive workload keep me ready for new challenges!

Not as easy as many think

I do my job to help clients of the company get on well with forex trading. It’s a pleasure for me, although some traders are difficult to work with. But what I can do, I do my best every day. Honestly speaking I like that the management understand employees and we can take some time to have rest. Very professional and friendly environment I believe

Pros

this is a place where everyone understands you and I like this

Cons

difficult to cope with the flow of requests and orders

Satisfied with the management

Somebody would say that my job is very interesting. but it has already become a routine for me. That’s nice that I’m satisfied with this routine because working for PrimeXBT employer is very rewarding. I don’t know about the other department but here, in crypto division, we are all treated very well. I’m sure the same situation is everywhere inside the team of this company.

Great

I like developing partnership programs in the European marketplace. In my segment, there are a lot of businesses that look for cooperation with a good crypto exchange, and PrimeXBT becomes quite an appealing option for them.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PrimeXBT?

PrimeXBT employer review

Making analyses of the forex market is not always easy but that’s my job. I’m glad that my efforts are appreciated and I can see this not only from the attitude of my bosses but from the salary paid regularly. I like this employer, although it’s often very very difficult to cope with all my assignments….well, at least I’m paid with bonuses for this

Pros

regular salary, well-paid job, friendly environment inside the team

Cons

intensive workload

Best series

My major duty is to answer clients’ requests on email. It’s not very difficult, although some complaints are really complex to understand. Nevertheless, I hope I go on well with this job.

Thanks

The job of Automation Manager is very important for the crypto trading platform because I pay a lot of effort to make processes optimized and automative. It might impact the performance of the PrimeXBT exchange. I am glad that the company appreciates my work, I can see this from the attitude.

Pros

great environment, nice place for professional growth.

Cons

no disadvantages

Best service.

I trade cryptocurrencies with PrimeXBT and I have to admit that I like that the company is constantly developing. I don’t have a fixed salary, so my income depends only on my performance in the crypto trading market. Conditions here are pretty good to succeed.

Amazing service.

PrimeXBT is a good place to work as a market analyst. I was hired two years ago and I’m pretty satisfied with what I have today. I do a lot of analyses and research to help the company to improve its performance in the financial markets. Thanks you.

Thanks you so much.

Working with Asian clients is not always easy because there is always a huge number of requests to process. But I like working there because it’s a very reputable and trusted employer. Despite the intense workflow, I consider working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrimeXBT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about PrimeXBT in popular locations

• PrimeXBT