Prince George's County Public Schools Careers & Employment - Working at Prince George's County Public Schools
Work happinessScores based on about 230 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODr. Monica Goldson
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
Education & Instruction
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
What are your goals in working with the children.
Tell me about your experience as an assistant principal. How do you deal with difficult students? Parents?
How will you use NCLB and data to inform your role? What strategies will you use to coordinate curriculum writing? What professional development is needed for middle school teachers?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Prince George's County Public Schools?Published on May 24, 2021
- Prince George's County Public Schools