Princeton Baptist Med Ctr Employee Reviews

Positive
ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGIST, FULL TIME (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 17, 2019
I absolutely love working here! The doctors and coworkers are amazing to work with. The environment and work flow are great for learning and building your skills.
October 18, 2019

We appreciate this feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're so happy in your role.

Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 10, 2019
My review of Princeton Baptist Medical Center is that facility can do much better than what its doing. The patients there are like family to me & other's
Pros
Christlike environment
Cons
Organizing and communication
October 11, 2019

It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Very low pay . Horrible management with little room to grow.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 1, 2019
It’s very hard to get fired from here , even if you don’t do all your work . In my department, we had half of the team slack off all day and nothing was said. This hospital is on its last two toes .. They will be shutting down any moment once the conditions of the hospital get out ! Just plan horrible . Easy job thought. I last 3 years before I walked out due to unfair treatment.
Pros
Free lunch if you can get away with it . And lack of management
Cons
Will work you with very little pay
September 2, 2019

We're sorry to hear this but appreciate your honesty. This will be shared with leadership immediately.

Really enjoyed until new management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  701 Princeton ave swApril 2, 2019
Under new management and after 14 yrs, never recognized. Not even the pay.. Job consist of cleaning , stock, cook, prep, clerk, SUPERVISOR WAS MY TITLE.
Cons
Work overtime because short staff and never recognized
Its better jobs paying more
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 12, 2018
I wouldn't do it over if I had to. I dont adv this as a place to work if you're solely responsible for supporting your family. Im single and a tenured employee not making $14 hour
Pros
Baptist facility
Cons
Not enough pay
November 13, 2018

We’re sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the pay/benefits offered. We do think of our employees as our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Productive and great learning environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 8, 2018
Very hardworking and supportive staff. Loving patients and great opportunity to grow in the healthcare field. Love how the company take interest in not only the patients but also the employees.
Pros
great incentives, great benefits and availability of management staff
Cons
not enough opportunity for PCAs to grow, not enough pay
November 9, 2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad you are so happy in your role. Career growth is important to us, and we're always looking for opportunities to reward hard work and loyalty. We encourage all employees to discuss career growth opportunities with their managers to help increase personal and business success at Princeton Baptist.

Family like culture
Administrative Representative Supervisor (Current Employee) –  AdministrationOctober 17, 2018
It's a great place to work. The culture is family oriented and leadership cares about lower level staff. There are opportunities for advancement in certain areas.
October 19, 2018

Thank you for your review. Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Princeton Baptist Medical Center's success.

Great team of physicians and nurses to work with and for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 12, 2018
I have loved working with a dedicated group of health care members to reach a individual patient set goal for our patients. All members of the healthcare team are friendly and focused.
October 13, 2018

Princeton Hospital
Health Information Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 12, 2018
I assembled my charts and analyzed the for the doctors to sign them.
I learned how to focused more and get the job in a timely manner, the work place was very kind. the hardest part was getting the doctors to sign the charts and the most enjoyable part of my job is getting the work done.
September 13, 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We're so glad you were happy in your role.

Its a nice place to wk
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 11, 2018
Good place to wk but the area is dangerous. They offer great pto. The days are extremely long and don't balance out with a family at home . Didn't feel like this is where I needed to spend my time working
Pros
Pto, extra days off during the week
Cons
Extremely long and slow days, very dangerous area to be at work
September 12, 2018

We appreciate your review. Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Princeton Baptist Medical Center's success.

Good Hospital
Student Nurse Tech (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 15, 2018
Good place to work. Good benefits. as a tech, its hard to work with patients sometimes and the nurses were always so helpful. I would feel comfortable with my family being a patient in their facility.
July 16, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your role provided you with growth opportunities. Is there anything we could have done to make your time at Princeton Baptist Medical Center a five star experience?

Fast paced work enviroment
Operating Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, AL 35211June 26, 2018
Princeton is a fast paced work enviroment, with great people working there. Your co workers are always willing to lend a hand when needed and never hesitate to be of assistance
June 27, 2018

Thank you for your review, our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Princeton Baptist Medical Center's success.

June 28, 2018

Love the people at Princeton
Psychiatric Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 7, 2018
Like the work culture at Princeton. Most of the people have worked at the hospital a long time and collaborate well together. Management/Leadership is generally poor people don't appear to be accountable to the next person in charge.
May 8, 2018

Thank you for leaving an honest review about [Facility]'s management. It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Just a job
RN (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 27, 2018
If you have to have a paycheck, you can earn one working for Princeton Baptist Med Ctr. but it you have to put up with a lot to get it. However, if you are the type person to put up with being run over and walked on like a rug for a paycheck that is barely enough to survive on then you have found your dream job.
April 29, 2018

Thank you for leaving an honest review about Princeton Baptist's management. It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Stressful
ER Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 11, 2018
The ER was very stressful at Princeton Baptist and it is tough to get the swing of things but once you do you can figure things out. Occasionally still thrown to the wolves but thats part of it.
April 12, 2018

Thank you for your review! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Princeton Baptist Medical Center's success.

Pros and Cons
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 29, 2018
Princeton was a nice place to work. I learned a lot and the pharmacy staff was amazing. The pay wasn't great but the work environment was good in the pharmacy department.
March 30, 2018

Thank you for your positive review. At Princeton Baptist Medical Center, we look to provide successful careers for all employees.

Productive and fun atmosphere
Medical insurance Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 22, 2018
The hospital offers a pretty great educational facility. My manager did great with teaching all my skills needed to perform my job duties. Also job placement was a good advancement from school.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unknown
February 23, 2018

This was first place I worked as a RN--it was sink of swim and did I learn to SWIM
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 28, 2017
I had great experienced nurses to train and mentor me. If you get the orientation and team work from those around you, you will survive. I learned how to apply text book to actual application.
Pros
It was fun and exciting
Cons
Worked night shift so it was very tiring
December 29, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you had a good experience.

Not the best work Environment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 25, 2017
Not the best work environment. The department I worked for was very unprofessional management was poor and did not handle any situations that may had occur in that department.
November 26, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern.

it is nice
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 24, 2017
The people are nice the hours are ok. Self scheduling is the best. The pay sucks. I liked the perks and the work environment is the best Ive ever worked in.
November 25, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Princeton Baptist Med Ctr. Our community is ready to answer.

Princeton Baptist Med Ctr Reviews by Location