Princeton City Schools Employee Reviews

Clerk Typist 3 (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 19, 2018
I enjoyed my many interactions with the students. I also enjoyed
most of my co-workers. The biggest benefit was all of the time off
for snow days, holidays, etc.
Pros
Summer Break
Cons
Lack of Advancement Opportunity
Busy workplace with a variety of daily challenges
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 16, 2018
A typical day at work was one that dealt with parents and bus drivers dropping off students. We then instructed blended students in a special needs preschool. I learned that there are many different ways to look at an issue and solve or work on a problem.
The workplace culture was stressful as there were goals and needs that were needed to be met.
The hardest part of the job was the mental and physcial strain that was put on us daily as we worked and met the needs of students with special needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping all of the students reach their goals.
Pros
good schedule, worked well with my children's schedules
Cons
lack of support when all other options were exhausted and help was needed
Work Place Culture
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHSeptember 20, 2017
There to provide a safe environment for the children along with maintaining the operation and functionality of the schools and associated buildings year-round
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Heavy workload
Low stress, very flexible
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OH 45241June 19, 2017
Princeton City Schools pay is above competitive wages, great benefits package,and a safe working environment to work. Flexible with employee needs and low stress non-profit organization.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Under-staffed
grreat place to grow as an individual and a professional
Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 7, 2016
I was employed over 10 years at Princeton City Schools. i was given the autonomy to create and grow as a person and as a professional. The opportunity to give back to the children that attended Princetons District and the community was a great honor.
Pros
Great Working enviroment
Cons
Management changes
Great place to work when I was there!
Grant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 1, 2016
Very caring district! From the Superintendent's office to every other office and service, Princeton cares deeply about the welfare of the students and families.

Even though HB 66 eroded the funding of the district - every effort has been made to keep vital services to children and families. It is a very diverse district spanning more than one county and city. Everyone comes together to celebrate the good news of the district and be a visible support to the many communities they serve.
Pros
Great people, great kids, great place!
Great Environment
cleanliness, and housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioOctober 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Most enjoyable part of the job is working aside my colleagues and learning from them.
Fast Paced, Fun, Never a dull moment
Intervention Assistant/ Student Government (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 18, 2015
In a school, you never know what a day will entail. Everyday is completely different in the world of Special Needs Individuals.
Helping them to master their goals enabled me to stay focused and balanced, while having fun with them.
Productive and fun learning environment
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 27, 2012
A typical day at work included attendance, focusing on elementary education curriculum and having fun with the kids. I learned that I can be strong and consistent and kind at the same time. Management was excellent in the sense that they were supportive should any issues arise. They let me do my job without interruption. The co-workers were the BEST! Hardest part of the job was traveling to and from work. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with a group of great children!
I really enjoyed working for Princeton and if I was still living in the area, I would definitely return.
Educational Interpreter, ASL (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2012
Great opportunity and wonderful students and staff. I like the support given to the interpreters to help make the deaf students educational experience the best.