Princeton Information Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Is what it is
I/S Applications and Reporting Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2018
No a lot of pressure, space to do your work, but no where to go. Management only concerned with Sales and recruiting staff. Those who whine more get more; those who whine less get less.
Pros
Free coffee.
Cons
Not much sick time assigned.
Princeton Information is a nice place to work
Annonymous (Current Employee) –  vaMarch 10, 2018
Pros

Flexible work hours.
Work-life balance.
Direct interaction with the client.
Good technical work.

Cons

No proper organisational updates.
Sudden terminations.
Facility Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fannie Mae - Washington DCFebruary 21, 2018
Great contracting company to work for. Offers great benefits and pays very well. I would recommend other to work for this company . Outstanding and they care about their employees
Is an employment agency that doesn't stand for whats right or your benefit.
Consultant for Citigroup (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2018
Don't recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for a safe place, very greedy. Never work for a place like this. There are tons of great agencies out there.
awesome
Sr. System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Urbana, MDJanuary 25, 2018
I liked to work with the company, it was the most enjoyable place, wonderful staffs to work with. So I recommend to everyone highly.

...

please try
Pros
good benefits
Contrator
Contractor - Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 15, 2018
Contractor woking at a Client Site performing Business Analyst and Project Management tasks for the clients. Performed Budgeting, Requirements gathering and project plan creation.
Pros
Pretzels, Donuts
Good company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 8, 2018
Worked close to a year at Princeton Information. The work was done in COBOL, DB2, IMS, JCL. All work was for Merrill Lynch in the Cash Management systems.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Nice consulting firm and solid line on positions
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 12, 2017
Good support and recruiting process. Work well for remote working from home with proven track record for client satisfaction. Recruiting process was easy.
Poor place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 2, 2017
The project manager was biased in his opinion.......If you weren't from his country you didn't count and he wasn't willing to listen to anyone else.............
Official response from Princeton Information
December 4, 2017

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, did you work in a Princeton Information office or were you at a client site? We don't use the term "Project Manager" internally at Princeton Information within our branch offices. You can email me directly and we can discuss your situation. I look forward to connecting with you.
Best,
Blake Harris

Recruiting / Consultant services
Senior IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 21, 2017
Recruited for many different clients for many different types of positions. Management -- open door policy, culture - good. most enjoyable part of the job -- working as a team and assisting people with their careers.

Want to know more about Princeton Information?

Ask a question
Na
Senior Business Analyst, AmeriHealth Caritas (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2017
Helpful staff, small company. Great relationship with business partners. Benefits regarding paid time off needs to improve as no pay was offered for time off and holidays even after years of service.
No comment
Very nice and professional co-workers; good working environment
Onboarding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 30, 2017
Although the branch I worked for had downsized, I learned about the recruitment industry at PI and gained valuable experience; I recommend working with them.
Flexible work and understands the importnat of work / home lift balance
Staffing Specialist / Assistant Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 9, 2017
The company gave me my 1st opportunity approximately 5 years ago. For that, I am forever grateful.

Management is extremely nice and easy to work with on a daily basis. The company (DC office) was always optimistic and energetic.

As a Recruiter / Staffing Specialist, you receive very minimal training. If you are experienced as a Staffing Specialist, I would highly recommend this opportunity.

As a Client Relations Specialist, you gain quite a bit of exposure to Managers and Procurement Teams to gain a better understanding of procedures. Clients (for the most part) are very easy to work with, but can be difficult to gain cooperation.
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
Almost no structure or porcedures to follow
Productive and Laid Back Recruiting environment
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAMay 2, 2017
Overall a very nice place to be employed with great management. A good environment. Great location. Lots of requirements to work on, with good business flow.
Pros
no micro management
Good Company
Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pennington, NJMarch 20, 2017
Princeton Information is a good company to work for. They fulfilled all that they promised. I have no complaints. I would recommend Princeton Information to others.
Princeton is a progressive recruiting company
VBA/MS ACCESS DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  McLean, VASeptember 13, 2016
A typical work day, while assigned to Fannie Mae in Herndon, VA involved collaborating with the Manager and Project Manager on strategy, progress and the development cycle of the projects we were working on.
Nice job
Sr. Change Manager/PM (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2016
Great work atmosphere, good company, great compensation, the people are nice to work with. Why do I need a min of 20 words?
Good people
Network Security Deployment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2016
Work with them was brief and we stick to our plans. They helped me secure the job at G6 and it was fun to deploy the Juniper firewalls within the short period of time. They actually came looking for me to resume the phase 2 of the deployment
Great company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 8, 2016
Awesome company to work for with great management. Strong support system willing to invest in your future to make you successful. No "micro managers". You are hired to do your do and expected to deliver without someone looking over your shoulder.
Pros
Great management, flexible hours, strong client relationships
Great work environment
Lead Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 6, 2016
It's great to work for a company that cares about its employees and rewards hard work. We're trusted to get the job done without being micromanaged.