Principle Auto Employee Reviews

Not Revolutionizing the Industry
Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2018
Unfortunately, Principle Auto falls short in every category. If you work in the corporate office, expect absurd rules such as:

1. No Chewing gum while at work
2. No eating at your desk
3. Have tattoos? You'll be expected to cover them with medical bandages or clothes regardless of where and what they are.

Let me remind you, at the corporate office you will not be seeing customers. These rules are only the start. The environment is stale and harsh. Aside from a couple, the leadership team is a nightmare. They are your stereotypical car salesmen with a fancy dress code.

The pay scale is random here. If you're really good at b-sing, you'll get a good deal. You'll make good money for a few months, maybe a year before they fire you.

While they offer 401k, it is microscopic and their minimal match isn't added to your account until the end of the calendar year. Pathetic.

If you work here, you'll slowly spiral into depression. You can do better somewhere else. Turnover is high. Don't fall for their "Guiding Principles".
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Culture, environment, leadership, etc.
Lower level clerical (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Upper managerment tends to look down at and forget that front line/lower level employees exist. It's hard to go through your work day when you are looked through as though you don't exit.
Supportive, fast-paced, good management and a nice working atmosphere.
Customer Loyalty Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2016
This is a fast-paced call center job. It is demanding and satisfying when you can get other departments to help rally and give the customers the attention and service they deserve. At times it can be frustrating, but all Customer Service positions can be; especially when you hold yourself to a higher standard to provide exceptional Customer Service. The company itself is a nice place to work. I truly enjoy working with my manager.
Pros
Nice corporate atmosphere, flexibility when needed.
Cons
At times there is not enough support from other departments to service customers.
A company with a Vision!
Customer Loyalty Advocate (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 6, 2016
I have enjoyed my journey with Principle Auto. The atmosphere is upbeat, professional and has an open door policy. I genuinely feel cared for and like second family. They offer training and are always will to accept feedback and accommodate Employee needs. I also feel challenged and encouraged to become more efficient and am given the proper tools and opportunities for personal growth. The facilities are well maintained and clean. The benefits are awesome. They always show Employees that they are greatly appreciated. It is absolute;y refreshing to feel appreciated! The jobs is fast paced and you must be able to deal with the pressure and all types of people, and how to decompress challenging situations; I consider this element a true to life learning experience that you can carry with you anywhere you go and in anything you do. The hours can also be demanding but the management team is very flexible and work well with deserving Employees. I am so very honored to be apart of this wonderful company.
Pros
Great benefits, well rounded and Flexible
I can't say enough great things about this company!
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Boerne, TXJuly 1, 2016
My favorite thing about Principle Infiniti is the limitless amount of knowledge to gain! Everyday is a new opportunity and everyone here truly has that outlook!
An entire dealership works as a unit and sees each other as family.
I couldn't have asked for a better service team! My partner in service and our supervisor are amazing! They are full of neverending support and guidance- which, for someone like me that is new to the auto industry, is very important!

Overall, I truly happened upon an amazing opportunity here and am excited to continue to grown and learn everyday!
Great Company
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2016
Principle Auto is a great company to work for. The culture they have built is one of the best in the industry. Every day I go home with a feeling of satisfaction.
Productive workplace with valuable training.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boerne, TXMay 31, 2016
This company is like no other.
-Very employee focused as well as it's customers.
-Management is always their for support.
-Great atmosphere that pushes you to do better at every opportunity.
-The benefits are amazing
-Did I mention employee focused?
Pros
H.R is always there when you need them
Cons
non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Principle Auto. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3