Principle Health Systems

Principle Health Systems Employee Reviews

United States77 reviews

patientemployeecompanycareteamopportunitycoworkersenvironment

Low pay

Non competitive pay, horrible management, bad hours and weekend working alone. Managers do not care about employees or help with any situation overworked and under staffed

Horrible

If you read this “ DO NOT WORK HERE” Terrible work environment management sucks and pay. They will sell you and then once your in they change everything up. Management does not care about you. You will be treated like a disposable number. Don't work here and thank me later.

Pros

Cons

The whole Company

Principle Health Systems insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Watch your mileage you spend more than you get back

They are not a good company to stay with you’ll see unhappy there they don’t let you use centrifuge and Lab was told you can’t get no one to print out your paperwork because my printer was down print from home use your own phone mileage reimbursement is the lowest in management don’t care yeah it’ll pay you if you need something ASAP but always consider a better option. You have at least five apps on your phone they make you go far out before you can clock in when to upper management at least six times no results they will send you to dead people house to draw blood when they send you your work load so double check you work cases it’s will get heavy no notice no work like balance I’m happy no stress you you’ll stress yourself there . And they don’t give a rat. They’ll say we hear you but do nothing. Can you just remember Cash Cow!! If you do you’ll find better

No job security

Overall you will have satisfaction only thing is insurance and benefits are not that good. Most importantly there is no job security. It’s fun to work as long as you can survive.

Productive, orderly workplace with flexible schedule

My manager was flexible in accommodating my schedule, took time to thoroughly explain each task that was done and kept me occupied. All the employees were very friendly and helped out when I needed it.

Pros

Free lunches, breaks, friendly atmosphere

Best culture and people!

This organization has the best work environment and culture that I have ever experienced. It feels like a family, they are very inclusive and offer lots of flexibility. This is a fast paced and busy operation so expect to work hard but it is so rewarding. The management does a great job of empowering staff to make decisions so you feel valued and appreciated.

Good place to work (main location)

I worked in the main location as part of the back office staff. Genuinely one of the nicest places to work. Very nice people, the work is very well defined so you know what to expect even if the unexpected happens time to time. One of the most flexible companies I have ever worked with. They allowed for flex/work from home. Lots of HR sponsored snacks, breakfasts which doesn't make or change a decision but it doesn't hurt to mention.

Pros

Snacks, decent pay, work life balance

Very Productive and Very Pleasant Environment

I was hired on 09/2021, ever since then I have had such a great time working in the company. Amazing place to work in :) not for a second do I regret it. Enjoy coming to work everyday with my amazing co workers, everyone makes you feel like part of the family. We all get along so well. Every one is so caring, funny and sweet. Management cares so much about their employees and understand when you have emergencies or life happening and work with you, they actually put themselves in your shoes. There is a lot more I can say but I would take forever to write it :) just know if you get hired and work here you will love it.

Pros

Lunches, Get Together's, Friendly Work Place

If you are looking for a medical field job this is the place to be. I haven't been here very long, but I love it here. Everyone is so helpful and nice and the atmosphere is so welcoming. I love that the people in corporate actually take the time to do things like coffee and conversation to listen to the employees and try to build from there. I have never had a company that I actually got to meet the owner. To me that makes a big difference.

Truly a great place to work

They treated me very well. I truly felt part of a work family. My bosses were kind and fair and I was fairly compensated for my time. I enjoyed working there very much.

This place is doing great things

As a new employee it is usually easy to find a flag or two… Not here so far! This company is genuinely trying to make it a great place to work. They go out of their way to improve the culture, give support, they want your feedback, and they are constantly offering meals, snacks, “thank you” rewards, and events. They have training programs so the new hires have the confidence they need to provide great care in a safe environment. Great things coming!

Pros

They truly care! If you work hard, they will do anything reasonable to keep you

Cons

Fairly new company so lots of growth = lots of change

Do not work here!!!

Incredibly unorganized, they ask for your opinions on how to make things better but by giving feedback it's wasting your breath and energy. When understaffed (which is pretty often) you have to pick up the slack with no additional incentive for doing so then they complain because even when you give it your all it's still not good enough. They look at numbers only, not what it takes to achieve those numbers. They will say you get a bonus each month for numbers but make the numbers impossible to reach every month then blame you and your lack of effort for not achieving your goals. When brought up, you'll just be told to work harder. The employees that work there are so catty and full of drama. No one minds their business and works, they act like they're your friend then talk about you behind your back, will even go as far as running to HR making things up so you get in trouble. All in all, you can find somewhere a lot better to work.

Pros

Nice break area outside

Cons

Unachievable goals, rude staff, unorganized

active atmosphere of bullying, major lack of communication to staff. equity in this facility is a scent . communication is missin

It is very non employee if not a family member or a favorite. It is very negligent to resident needs. Time allows for correct charting but actual care and paper via electronics is different

Best place I've ever worked!

I have been with PHS for over a year now and I have loved every day of it. The department managers and upper management are wonderful. They really do have an open-door policy and care about you as an individual. The company is constantly providing little treats and fun events to keep employees engaged and happy. There is a great work-life balance - you will not be expected to bring work home. Seriously such a great company to work for - I have no complaints!

Great Place to Work

A good first step to get your foot in the door! The job is fast-paced and busy and you learn new things everyday. You get to help plan events and parties for the employees, which makes them feel welcomed and appreciated. I enjoy getting to help out with this and the office is friendly and welcoming.

Pros

Free lunches, friendly atmosphere, good benefits

Met great co workers here that’s all

When I took over this position the employee warned me about how stressful she was and the amount of work that there was, when I took over as a medical payment poster here it is very overwhelming it is tooooo much work that they expect you to work your butt off and have everything done by the end of the month which they don’t tell you that in the beginning because I would of never agreed to this position. this position you will have to meet the monthly goal, you are the only person doing this, When you start they will give you work little by little once you start learning they will throw in extra work. You will start to feel very frustrated because you will be the only one doing this you don’t have time for nothing in the position even going to the bathroom. Manger, supervisors are very gossip behind doors. Whatever they pay you for this job does not minimize the workload they give you.Overall I met awesome co workers here.

No promotions and minimal raises

Not a horrible place to work but there is a lot of room for improvement and change. You are not recognized for hard work and quality of work . There are no opportunities to move up or make more money. The raises are super low, work load is heavy, and job changes with no additional compensation. Promotions are given and all other employees have no opportunity to apply for these positions.

Pros

Health insurance, flexible work hours, no micromanaging

Cons

Pay, no opportunities to move up

Company pays employees to leave positive reviews

Bad culture. Bad management. Unhappy employees. No raises or bonus. Don’t do it. You deserve better. Company bites off more than it can chew, and the employees get screwed with unrealistic expectations.

Pros

Holiday pay.

Cons

Insurance sucks

Amazing work environment with supportive team and involved management

Principle Health Systems' work environment is very positive and supportive. The company truly cares about your career and goals. I feel valued and heard when speaking with anyone, including management. There is also plenty of opportunity for growth within the company. I enjoy being part of a team that helps improve people's lives, PHS is a very rewarding company to work for.

Pros

Great, supportive leadership

Fantastic place to work that allows personal and professional growth.

I have worked at PHS for over two years now. The company works cohesively as a team with a phenomenal culture. We work hard while having fun doing it. The management team recognizes our efforts and are always there to lend a helping hand or advice when needed. You would be hard pressed to find a company that has a culture like PHS.

Pros

Culture, growth opportunity and support

Productive and fun to work here!!!

Company has been very welcoming since day one, fast pace / busy setting , co workers are very helpful great team atmosphere. Management has been very helpful, great open door policy and best of all communication is great.

Pros

Great co workers Positive attitudes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Principle Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits