Prinova USA Employee Reviews

Cut-thoat, uncaring private company management
Support (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILFebruary 5, 2018
Beware of smaller, private companies, especially those who present themselves to be a "welcoming and fun" work culture. People suspiciously drop like flies in this company (at least a few disappearances per week for full-time employees) and there aren't even very many full-time employees to begin with, which gives you an idea of how much they invest in and trust their employees. I was constantly micro-managed and not given a chance to support my side of any situation, only spied on, hovered over, and scrutinized constantly. I worked harder and accomplished more than other peers around me and was only met with nitpicking and negativity.
Pros
Good pay, good location
Cons
Micro-managing, stressful management, unfriendly work environment
A few good employees
Quality Manager Solutions (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILDecember 14, 2017
Upper management had little to no regards in most cases towards their employees. The good employees are taken advantage off and those that are not are rewarded.
Stressful, poor management
Customer Service Liaison (Current Employee) –  Cotton Wood Heights, UTOctober 11, 2017
Management is very poor. Employee value is nonexistent. The customers are great and the job would be rewarding with different management. Chang.es in the system and lack of training causes extreme confusion
Production Operator
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILJuly 30, 2017
Great company to work for. I arrived on time everyday ready to work. The people I worked with were very helpful and we all worker together everyday to make the job happen.
Fun Workplace..
CUSTOMER SALES LIAISON (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJanuary 18, 2015
Always trying to beat the clock to get customer orders out the door, and making sure all customer requirements were met. There were a lot of emails that needed a response even if you didn't have the answer but at least a courtsey email to tell them you are working on it. I like all my co-workers, we get along and are always willing to help each other. The hardest part of this job is that now my department is moving to a different state and I will be losing the job I love so much...Prinova was only 4 miles from my home which was the icing on the cake
Pros
Loved the job and all my customers
Cons
Healthcare cost too much...not enough people to do the work