Printfly Employee Reviews for Graphic Designer

Fun place to work with coworkers
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 21, 2017
Coworkers are really great and has a nice atmosphere. Management needs more consistency and there needs to be more opportunity for growth and advancement.
Relaxed Atmosphere
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2014
Rush Order Tees is an excellent entry level position for kids just out of college. True design skills are recommended but not required as we basically recreate whatever the customer wants.
Pros
Good hours, ample allotment for overtime, work with cool people
Cons
No benefits.
Terrible place to work for a graphic designer
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 21, 2013
They contract designers to work for a ridiculously low wage in comparison to they would make at any other company. The work is tedious, and the amount of work expected for the time and compensation given is unfair. Their system constantly changes and is terribly disorganized. They also will not pay you on time or at all in some cases. I wouldn't advise anyone who wants a serious career in graphic design to take a job here. You don't actually get to design. Instead you just clean up clients' low quality pictures, so your talent and hard work will be wasted. At least I learned a little bit about the printing process, which I've been able to use for subsequent jobs.