Printfly Employee Review

Growing Company. Endless Opportunity.
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 24, 2018
After working several different jobs since graduating college, I finally found a place where I enjoy waking up every morning and going to work. The Printfly / RushOrderTees culture and work environment is second to none. Everyone is super friendly and management actually cares about their employees. I have worked here for over a year now and have been given the opportunity to grow within the company and advance my career. Management will invest in their employeees and reward them for their hard work. The company is rapidly growing and I am very excited for things to come!
Pros
office, game room, casual dress, company culture, growing company

Other Printfly Employee Reviews

not for real designers
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2019
don't waste your time. Low pay, don't need a degree in design to work there. Not a company that respects the artists enough. Hires new people in the busy season then fires them during the slow season.
Long hours, low pay, casual environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2019
I would say working at Rush is fine if you're only planning to stay temporarily. Being in production requires you to stand all day with a lot of physical labor involved. If you're lucky enough to not be placed in the warehouse, you'll at least be in an air conditioned environment. Pay starts low and advancement is incredibly slow and almost insulting considering the fast paced environment forces you become proficient at your position quickly. Overtime is required if you want a decent paycheck at the end of the week.

Instead of raising everyone's hourly rates, management will throw occasional pizza parties and give speeches every few months during meetings about how they're going to improve everyone's experience, while not changing much at all. Even speaking personally with a manager doesn't change much. They'll give you a polite response, but nothing will get done. HR is pretty much useless as well so if anyone is racist or sexist towards you, good luck.

Biggest perks are the healthcare and PTO. Healthcare is affordable and they're lenient when you need to take a day off for whatever reason; however, they don't provide holiday pay or have designated sick days.

Tl;dr, if you need a temp job or don't mind working 40-50 hours a week, it's fine. Otherwise, just look somewhere else.
Pros
Casual environment, food market, healthcare
Cons
Long hours, low pay, unresponsive management, rude coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Printfly. Our community is ready to answer.

Printfly Reviews by Location