Printfly Employee Reviews

This place is a joke
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 14, 2016
Ok this place is a JOKE. Family owners who gossip and bully their employees. Run far away from this place. They have under qualified, amateurs who are in charge.

Rules seem to constantly change
friendly and outgoing
Screen Printer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 26, 2016
Nice company friendly people but the hours where to long if you have younger children and are not able to spend much time with them
Pros
friendly
Cons
Long hours min pay
Run away from these guys
Inside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Philly, PAMarch 12, 2016
Senior management is clueless and amateurish. Brothers who own the company are interested in low pay and getting toys for themselves. They are trying to compete with the boys boys (Custom Ink) and they cannot come close. Pricing and minimums are too high.
Pros
Please let me know if there are any.
Cons
LOW LOW pay, short breaks, heavy workload. Competition is crushing them.
Nah
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 1, 2016
terrible upper management, company is owned by two brothers, there was a third sibling that quite after publicly humiliating her brother/other owner. low pay, no direction
Pros
Cons
everything
Good pay
Project Specialist / Client Designs (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 29, 2015
Great team environment. Everyone on the sales team was able and willing to help each other. The company was growing rapidly. Pay was good.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor Managemeng
Fun and loose atmosphere.
Screen Printer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 13, 2015
We are a company of dreamers — of thinkers, movers, shakers, and believers. We understand that we're not just printing t-shirts, we're helping people make memories. To you, these are more than just pieces of fabric. They’re keepsakes that will remain with you for years. And we’re incredibly proud to know that, with every garment we print and every order we fill, we’re sharing with you a piece of ourselves.
fun workplace
quality assurance specialist (Current Employee) –  11500 roosevelt blvdJune 22, 2015
Great place if you like staying busy and doing different things at one time. Great people and great teamwork at rush order tees
Focused on growing and providing for its employees
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 20, 2015
My day started at 11am Monday through Friday. Each day we would receive a delivery from UPS. Those packages needed to be marked and organized on to the appropriate shelf. Printers would create shirts and send them down the conveyer belt. All shirts needed to be inspected, folded and shipped. My job was to oversee the production area. How was the quality of the shirts as they were being produced? How was the quality of the folding? How was the quality of the shipping? What suggestions could be made to resolve problems?
Relaxed Atmosphere
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2014
Rush Order Tees is an excellent entry level position for kids just out of college. True design skills are recommended but not required as we basically recreate whatever the customer wants.
Pros
Good hours, ample allotment for overtime, work with cool people
Cons
No benefits.
Terrible place to work for a graphic designer
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 21, 2013
They contract designers to work for a ridiculously low wage in comparison to they would make at any other company. The work is tedious, and the amount of work expected for the time and compensation given is unfair. Their system constantly changes and is terribly disorganized. They also will not pay you on time or at all in some cases. I wouldn't advise anyone who wants a serious career in graphic design to take a job here. You don't actually get to design. Instead you just clean up clients' low quality pictures, so your talent and hard work will be wasted. At least I learned a little bit about the printing process, which I've been able to use for subsequent jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Printfly. Our community is ready to answer.

Printfly Reviews by Location