Prioricare Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Good pay if you put in the work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 14, 2018
A good company to work for.
Sometimes hours are hard to get and after certain number of miles they cease to pay you for it.
Communication was pretty good but sometimes things would get lost or miles not properly tracked and paid by the company.
Great people to work for
LPN (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 22, 2017
So easy to work for. They are always available and willing to work with you and help with anything they can. They work hard to communicate with staff regarding new assignements and changing needs.
Traveling CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 5, 2016
Prioricare is where I gained most of my experience from as well as invaluable lessons. I loved this job! I traveled where ever I was assigned to and worked at various different establishments: nursing homes, hospitals, clinics. I actually miss this job very much! It is great for people who have older children or no commitment other than to the job but, if you have a family it is very difficult to spend sometimes weeks away from them. I worked varied shifts, I prefer 12 hour shifts but, I was not picky when it came to picking up shifts.
Pros
traveling
Cons
not suitable for family workers
Used to work for this agency, Yes and loved it
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billings MontanaFebruary 19, 2016
I was always treated so well. Have always loved this company. Love how they let me do what you can how I got a contract. YOU WILL NEVER find anything like them, Any one that likes to go places you will be treated so right. I was just a CNA w/ lots of experience. In reality I am a Med Transcriptionist.
Pros
Great Company, caring people that do your schedules. And they listen
Cons
Not a con for them, just weather to travel
Awesome company to work for.
CNA (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTAugust 28, 2014
I've been with them for 9 yrs now. The office staff are awesome and great to work with. Very friendly and caring. They really make you feel like you're part of the team. Very flexible scheduling. Pay and mileage reimbursement is good. My paychecks have always been right on. Never had any issues.
Pros
flexable scheduling
Cons
none really
Wonderful opportunity
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 3, 2013
Prioricare Staffing Solutions provides a wonderful opportunity for people who want to work a more flexible schedule. They are able to choose the days/shifts they work based on what is available to them and this is wonderful when attending college, raising a family and so on. The company does wonderful things. They provide care for those facilities who are short-handed and it makes people feel good when you show up to help them when they are in need. I have enjoyed being a part of this company for over two years. The management is amazing, very friendly and caring. I would highly recommend this company to CNAs, CMAs, LPNs, and RNs. :)
Excellent Agency to work for, flexible scheduling.
Traveling CNA (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 31, 2013
You get to know your management and they are easy to talk to and work for. You get to go places and meet knew people. The choice of hours and flexibility is wonderful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prioricare Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8