Priority Envelope Employee Reviews

I dont care what they say you cant go very far very fast without HR loving you
Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAJuly 30, 2018
I used to love this place but the favoritism had got really really bad. I was one of 3 people in the whole plant that knew over 4 different jobs and let me tell you they don't pay you what for what you know and I have proven my self over and over and still make less then most operators that don't know much more than to put envelopes in a box. If I were you I would use this place as a stepping stone to get where you want to go in life. This place is definitely not a place for a career. The management team is a joke. The owners are very nice and do a lot for you but want nothing to do with the problems that occur in the work place. This place pays 4 to 5 dollars less than any other envelope place in iowa and the country. Work here at your own risk. Everyone is 2 faced. You have been worned
Pros
Bonus checks, weekly checks
Cons
To many to list. Just dont work there.
Great place to work, with Genuine People that care about you
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMay 31, 2018
I have really enjoyed working at Priority Envelope. Everyone is very nice, and I know my manager wants the best for me, and encourages my personal growth.

Management has an open door policy, and I feel respected by my coworkers.
Pros
Friendly environment, Personal Development Opportunities, Flexibility
Cons
No 401k matching
place is a joke
Employee (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAApril 25, 2018
place is full of 2 faced people that talk behind everyones back. unhealthy work environment , and the company is poorly run by people that have no clue on what they are doing.
Pros
Cons
to many to list
Really enjoyed my job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 28, 2018
At Priority Envelope I operated the envelope converting machinery. I was responsible for operating the equipment to run efficiently. I was given lots of opportunities for growth and personal advancement. I appreciate what they have done for me, but had to relocate for family.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks, friendly envrionment
Priority
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAFebruary 6, 2018
Was an okay place to work. Coworkers made things too competitive and created too much drama which made the place not a good invironment. Job was very fast paced and at times hard to keep up with
Pros
Good money, breaks, paid lunch
Cons
Too much drama, competition, and attitude
Productive and Friendly Workplace
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nevada, IAMarch 27, 2017
Both fellow employees and supervising staff are extremely friendly. The work itself is challenging yet productive. There is always room for advancement and continuous job security.
Maintenance Mechanic
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 21, 2016
Fix machines that where broken.
Ordered materials and parts for the machines.
Ordered print supplies.
Sometime it was hard to figure out what was wrong with the machines.
Working with others on figuring out best way to repair.
Bias and poor leadership
Machine Adjuster (Former Employee) –  plymouth, mnFebruary 18, 2015
although priority envelope is willing to cross train and allow you to learn towards advancement, they are very reluctant to compensate for those advancements. 3rd shift supervisor sleeps most of the shift showing up on the floor and average of 4 times and night totally 1 hour of actual supervision of the production floor.
Pros
advancement
Cons
pay, half your co-workers are two faced and do not have integrity
Shady hiring, shady firings
Step-stool (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAFebruary 2, 2015
Half the production employees couldn't even read a ruler. Seriously. In some cases supervisors didn't even realize this until months later. Jeesh!
Pros
Free lunch, no disciplined training.
Cons
No discipline, period. Management is out of touch with reality, More obsessed with getting business rather than doing business.
From no one to someone
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator III (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IASeptember 9, 2014
I really loved my responsibilities at Priority Envelope. Speaking to my contacts at trucking companies and interacting with the drivers on a daily basis made every day enjoyable. I was a vital focus point for many of the sales reps when it came to getting quotes for new business.
Pros
Working with people, following loads from assignment to delivery
Cons
Resigning with the company, Favoritism, Plant Manager

Want to know more about Priority Envelope?

Ask a question
Prepress Specialist
Desktop Publishing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 4, 2014
Working with customer artwork and desinging envelopes for customers. Working with customers and internal customers. Learned a good attention to detail.
Very privileged to have worked with a great crew
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 21, 2012
This was a very good company to work for with aggressive owners who were constantly seeking out new ways and methods to be ahead of the competition. Working with advanced RIP software and state of the art work stations allowed me to be educated in some of the industries best work solutions.
Pros
great co-workers and management
Cons
night position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority Envelope. Our community is ready to answer.

Priority Envelope Reviews by Location