Priority Envelope
View all Priority Envelope reviews

Priority Envelope

Priority Envelope Employee Review

Priority Envelope MACHINE ADJUSTOR Review - Love my job

Priority Envelope has been a great career for nearly 18 years. There are opportunities for anyone with the ambition to learn and advance. A typical day is to look at the schedule for all the machines and make it happen with the team we work with.

Pros

Rewards for jobs well done, like food, gift cards, birthday cake.

Cons

They are too patient with entitled brats.

Same location

Bad work environment.

If you aren't able to b.s you won't fit in. Must be a suck up and coddle your coworkers. Must be able to do the jobs of at least 3 people. If coworkers makes mistakes you'll be held accountable as well. Totally wasted 5 years of my life there.

Boring

Management was awful. Pay wasn’t bad but no room for advancement. I was doing things beyond my job description yet wasn’t getting paid for the work. Decent attendance accountability system.

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

Great Place to Work!!

Everyone at Priority Envelope has been so welcoming and friendly since the 1st day I started working here and I can easily say I love working here, between the employees and the work culture, this has been one of my favorite places to work. I highly recommend taking a look at any job postings they may have to see if the perfect fit is out there for you too!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority Envelope. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priority Envelope
  • Love my job
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?