Priority Envelope
View all Priority Envelope reviews

Priority Envelope

Priority Envelope MACHINE ADJUSTOR Review

Love my job

Priority Envelope has been a great career for nearly 18 years. There are opportunities for anyone with the ambition to learn and advance. A typical day is to look at the schedule for all the machines and make it happen with the team we work with.

Pros

Rewards for jobs well done, like food, gift cards, birthday cake.

Cons

They are too patient with entitled brats.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Bad work environment.

If you aren't able to b.s you won't fit in. Must be a suck up and coddle your coworkers. Must be able to do the jobs of at least 3 people. If coworkers makes mistakes you'll be held accountable as well. Totally wasted 5 years of my life there.

Priority Envelope is without a doubt the best Envelope Company in Nevada Iowa

Priority Envelope is without a doubt the best Envelope Company in Nevada Iowa hands down. I would highly recommend this job over starving and or eviction.

Pros

Better than flipping burgers

Cons

Should have went to college

Good people to work with. Company that cares about its employees.

Priority Envelope is a privately owned corporation that focuses on its employees. The management team works hard to make sure that people's successes are communicated at all three locations. They are responsive to employee concerns through a continuous evaluation of pay programs, benefit programs and policy development.This company has successfully developed a strong work family atmosphere belongingness and caring for one another.I would recommend Priority Envelope to others for employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority Envelope. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits